I can't take it anymore! I am done with Fringe!

General Discussion for 'Fringe'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

I can't take it anymore! I am done with Fringe!

Postby AroundMyFinger12 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:50 pm

I CAN'T TAKE JOSH DOING NOTHING WHILE JOHN AND ANNA ARE ALWAYS CHALLENGED! SCREW YOU FRINGE!
Last edited by PandaVamp on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please, do not use caps for all the title.
AroundMyFinger12
Stunt Double

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I AM DONE WITH FRINGE!

Postby Two Sides on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:12 pm

Isn't the story pretty much revolving around Peter atm? I am a couple of episodes behig though...
HannaK wrote:I've found my Sawyer to Juliet tbh :wub: :D
Two Sides
Oscar Winner

Postby AroundMyFinger12 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:22 pm

This story has NOTHING to do with Peter since Walter and olivia have done more stuff than Peter ever did! Its bad enough that Josh didn't get nominated for anything!

I AM DONE!
AroundMyFinger12
Stunt Double

Postby DarthLocke on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:22 pm

Two Sides wrote:Isn't the story pretty much revolving around Peter atm? I am a couple of episodes behig though...

I would say Peter's purpose is the center of why everything is happening is happening, He is the reason Walter has done, what Walter has done, but I would say that the story is also specifically how Olivia needs the Bishops and how they effect her life and then, visa versa. So I think Olivia's and Walter's emotions drive the story, but I think things are also dancing around Peter, because his feelings too are going to come into play with these machines and possibly then, the first people. --But I think Peter is still trying to figure out whom Peter is, so until that happens, Peter mirroring half of his persona, lies in the shadows and mystery of the show.

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby Two Sides on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:28 pm

AroundMyFinger12 wrote:I AM DONE!

Yeah, so you've said.

DarthLocke wrote:
Two Sides wrote:Isn't the story pretty much revolving around Peter atm? I am a couple of episodes behig though...

I would say Peter's purpose is the center of why everything is happening is happening, but I would say that the story is also specifically how Olivia needs the Bishops and how they effect her life and then, visa versa. So I think Olivia's and Walter's emotions drive the story, but I think things are also dancing around Peter because his feelings too are going to come into play with these machines and possibly then, the first people. --But I think Peter is still trying to figure out whom Peter is.

Fair point. Although I really don't think I can comment until I have seen the latest 3 episodes :P But from what it looked like to me, Peter has the biggest part to play in the story to come, considering how he would be key to which universe survives the other one, right?
HannaK wrote:I've found my Sawyer to Juliet tbh :wub: :D
Two Sides
Oscar Winner

Postby myrtus on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:41 pm

No, not really. That was only one episode.

AroundMyFinger12 wrote:I AM DONE!

Again? :lol: For how long?
myrtus
Extra

Re: I can't take it anymore! I am done with Fringe!

Postby real1 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:50 pm

:rofl:

Why you can't control your anger ? .... :hmm: ... let's see how Peter will resolve the cases a lone ... maybe he can handle it ? ....

:cool:
real1
Stunt Double

Postby AdamDHarris on Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:19 pm

From what I remember Peter was the main focus, or joint main focus of 'The Firefly' 'Reciprocity' and '6B' as well as younger Peter the main focus of 'Subject 13.'

I really am struggling to understand this 'Why don't they give Peter more' nonsense, I agree the start of season three was very much Olivia focused but a lot of the end of season two was Peter focused. It swings in roundabouts.

And seeing as coming up is the fact that the Universe rests in his hands, I'm going to guess we're going to get a lot of Peter in the upcoming months.

So, in short, stop talking rubbish :P

Creator/Runner - 2010 SpoilerTV Show Competition - Supernatural.
Creator/Runner - 2010 SpoilerTV Character Competition - Jack Shephard (LOST)
AdamDHarris
VIP

Postby AroundMyFinger12 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:55 am

AdamDHarris wrote:From what I remember Peter was the main focus, or joint main focus of 'The Firefly' 'Reciprocity' and '6B' as well as younger Peter the main focus of 'Subject 13.'

I really am struggling to understand this 'Why don't they give Peter more' nonsense, I agree the start of season three was very much Olivia focused but a lot of the end of season two was Peter focused. It swings in roundabouts.

And seeing as coming up is the fact that the Universe rests in his hands, I'm going to guess we're going to get a lot of Peter in the upcoming months.

So, in short, stop talking rubbish :P

I came out of hiding to state this:

Because the stuff that Peter says or do is never developed and is always pushed into the "storyline" abyss. No offense but AdamHarris but name me all the things that Peter did this entire season besides be stupid and not telling the two Olivias apart?

And here is what I mean by "why don't give Peter more", they need to give him more interesting things to do than just watch everybody else. That's all Peter did this season and its getting on my last nerve. It doesn't help either that he didn't get nominated for a Saturn award while his costars got theirs and now the current spoiler about
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
a certain character channeling somebody else
is the last straw

These writers are wasting Josh's talent (whether or not you think he has talent is irrevelant so don't start and the fact that Anna torv is the lead is irrelevant) on just watching everybody else do all the cool things. Josh is the only actor who didn't get to play another character and it is not fair
even Seth Gabel will play ourLincoln

I am totally disgusted by the writers and their attitude towards Josh and Peter. They don't want him to do anything.

So, now that i have said my bit, I have totally given up on Fringe the way the writers have given up on Peter and Josh. Wake me up when Peter does something utterly extraordinary that gets everyone's attention and I get to read some POSITIVE reviews for once instead of the whining about how he is not talented enough, or he is playing Pacey with stubble, or he is a mediocre actor, or that he should have known the differences.

Now really, Anna already got to play 4 different characters and now she is playing a 5TH one? We get it writers! Anna is sooooo talented :roll: I mean, Josh is the only actor not able to play two characters and you give that opportunity to ANNA TORV INSTEAD?

Yeah. I am soooo done with this show. Everybody else can enjoy all the Anna Torv/John noble goodness while Josh will do nothing.

No we are not. Every single spoiler so far has been nothing but Olivia. Including one spoiler where Peter and Walter are supposedly in Olivia's mind which obviously means Olivia will be "in trouble" and Peter and Walter have to save her. Not sure what's the point of having a hero if she is always the one to be saved :roll:
AroundMyFinger12
Stunt Double

Postby DarthLocke on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:22 am

I don't think they are wasting his talent at all! --I have seen such an improvement from Pacey, that I really do hope Mr. Jackson gets more recognition.

Like I have been trying to express on other threads, I feel very strongly that Peter is a BIG lynch pin...and his character has been left shadowy on purpose. He's the character that has to figure it all out and who didn't seem to have a clear path. He does things behind the scenes..but it's starting to change.

Peter IMO is SO important that they can't afford to over expose him. And I personally like that we have such an undefined, or rather a dual persona of a character, that is holding so many cards to so many things... The show revolves around him and it's so funny and interesting how the writers go out of their way to avoid certain aspects of Peter.

I don't think what Peter does is stupid. It's secretive and some what full of delusions. It's possible there is still a bigger physical/emotional reason his fate has been so cloudy.

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby AroundMyFinger12 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:49 am

DarthLocke wrote:I don't think they are wasting his talent at all! --I have seen such an improvement from Pacey, that I really do hope Mr. Jackson gets more recognition.

Like I have been trying to express on other threads, I feel very strongly that Peter is a BIG lynch pin...and his character has been left shadowy on purpose. He's the character that has to figure it all out and who didn't seem to have a clear path. He does things behind the scenes..but it's starting to change.

Peter IMO is SO important that they can't afford to over expose him. And I personally like that we have such an undefined, or rather a dual persona of a character, that is holding so many cards to so many things... The show revolves around him and it's so funny and interesting how the writers go out of their way to avoid certain aspects of Peter.

I don't think what Peter does is stupid. It's secretive and some what full of delusions. It's possible there is still a bigger physical/emotional reason his fate has been so cloudy.

Not that matters anyways, Just read somewhere that Peter won't be getting a storyline, not that surprising. :roll:
AroundMyFinger12
Stunt Double

Postby myrtus on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:27 am

real1 wrote::rofl:

Why you can't control your anger ? .... :hmm: ... let's see how Peter will resolve the cases a lone ... maybe he can handle it ? ....

When is Peter going to resolve cases alone? Is he an agent now? What did I miss? O.o

So, now that i have said my bit, I have totally given up on Fringe the way the writers have given up on Peter and Josh.

Patty, if we agree that the producers hate Josh and the character he plays and that's why he'll never get a storyline, will you stop complaining and watching for real, please?
myrtus
Extra

Postby AdamDHarris on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:26 am

Whether I'm just blind I dunno, but has there really been so many woes aimed at Joshua Jackson.

And he kinda has got to portray a different side to his character, in 'Reciprocity' he got to show his dark side and he pulled it off pretty well. I thought the storyline was a little weak, but I feel that was probably because more it to be revealed in the upcoming few episodes.

I don't really feel though that you are given more just by having more characters, and the storyline is driven by the fact that our Peter died as a boy. There would be no Fringe without Peter.

I guess I'm kind of preaching to the choir by saying that in general people disagree as you're not gonna change your mind.

So... enjoy something else

Creator/Runner - 2010 SpoilerTV Show Competition - Supernatural.
Creator/Runner - 2010 SpoilerTV Character Competition - Jack Shephard (LOST)
AdamDHarris
VIP

Postby real1 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:41 pm

myrtus wrote:
real1 wrote::rofl:

When is Peter going to resolve cases alone? Is he an agent now? What did I miss? O.o

:) , maybe I am looking forward .. guessing what may happen .

And AroundMyFinger12 :

Now I think I am getting your issues .. you are talking about Josh not Peter :hmm: .... I see , Well , I think he had 2 roles Peter/projection Peter , there is a difference between actor and actress , and to evaluate both the female and male there is I think some ranges which the one will project it to see if this actor/actress is good in acting or not .

Josh is really a charm man good actor and revive the black and white papers , on the other hand Anna is truly an brilliant actress no one can deny that only some haters I think . so I can't compare what Anna is doing to what Josh is doing in the show , Fringe is a composites of 3 main characters , Olivia is the center of it , you can't split one from another .

real1
Stunt Double

Postby AroundMyFinger12 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:36 pm

I'm sorry real1 but since when do you care about Josh or Peter for that matter? You, like everyone else, have been saying negative things about his character all the time. :roll:

Patty, if we agree that the producers hate Josh and the character he plays and that's why he'll never get a storyline, will you stop complaining and watching for real, please?

No. I will never watch this show again. Everybody loves John and Anna and Josh is the only one not loved at all.

Congrats John and Anna fans, you got what you wanted while all I get is a "plot device", "Pacey" "a stupid guy who couldn't tell the Olivias apart", "a shallow character" and "Pacey with stubble" .
AroundMyFinger12
Stunt Double

Next

Return to Fringe Discussion [No spoilers!]