I can't take it anymore! I am done with Fringe!

General Discussion for 'Fringe'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Re: I can't take it anymore! I am done with Fringe!

Postby real1 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:19 am

Second edition

AroundMyFinger12 wrote:I can't enjoy the show because Olivia is put such a pedestal that Peter's feelings are not important, only Olivia's is. And don't tell me its because she is the lead female, that doesn't mean a darn thing cause the other character's also exist and they deserve to show what bugs them all right?

Unbelievable ! ,

I do appreciate as a fans what all the actors and actress and writers of Fringe , this year 2011 is the year of Fringe , and if you keep saying the wrongs about the fans and about how poor is Peter .. i think and in my opinion you are not at the right side , I know it's your opinion and your love for Josh/Peter is driving you , but no one NO ONE did hate Josh/Peter , and also it's will be nice to spare the actor from the character , and again no one NO ONE did hate Peter , YES I am criticizing Peter's character in s3 but that doesn't mean I hate him or dislike him NEVER at the same time I can't say what's he doing is likable , am still waiting the redeeming for him . and YES Olivia is the lead character and if it not for her .. you are not knowing who is Peter and Walter at first place :PP

:cool:
real1
Stunt Double

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby AroundMyFinger12 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:30 am

All the more reason why i am done with this show. I can't take this Peter negativity anymore! :cursing:
AroundMyFinger12
Stunt Double

Postby deneph on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:43 am

Maybe just watch the show and not read the boards. You can't let other people's opinions affect you so much because not everyone sees things in the same way. I know it's hard when you invest in something and you think other people are trying to tear it down but you just have to go with your heart and ignore stuff being said that you don't like. It's just tv baby! No need to stress, just look at the hotness and ignore the haters. Don't let strangers ruin the show for you.
If it makes you feel better, I thought Olivia was wrong for being angry at Peter cause of Faux, he had no real reason to think she was a plant. People do change in new relationships.
deneph
Guest Star

Postby AroundMyFinger12 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:54 am

deneph wrote:Maybe just watch the show and not read the boards. You can't let other people's opinions affect you so much because not everyone sees things in the same way. I know it's hard when you invest in something and you think other people are trying to tear it down but you just have to go with your heart and ignore stuff being said that you don't like. It's just tv baby! No need to stress, just look at the hotness and ignore the haters. Don't let strangers ruin the show for you.
If it makes you feel better, I thought Olivia was wrong for being angry at Peter cause of Faux, he had no real reason to think she was a plant. People do change in new relationships.

Thank you, I will do just that cause i can't take people picking on Peter for every stupid little thing. I appreciate your time.
AroundMyFinger12
Stunt Double

Postby Leroi22 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:17 am

Hahahaha, this thread is hilarious!! It is clear the OP is just a fan of Josh, and nothing else. When you watch Fringe do you just fast forward through the scenes without Peter in them? :lol:

OP, Peter is one of THREE main characters...they ALL get equal treatment on the show, and in fact Peter is the CENTRAL character this season regarding the universes hanging in the balance. Peter is pivotal to the main story, I'm not sure what their is to be upset with. He can't be in every scene, that would just be silly!
Leroi22
Supporting Actor

Postby myrtus on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:01 am

AroundMyFinger12 wrote:All the more reason why i am done with this show. I can't take this Peter negativity anymore! :cursing:

I think you should take the fight against that negativity, where it happens. In your head :|

Oh, and hello! I knew you wouldn't really leave.
myrtus
Extra

Postby AroundMyFinger12 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:20 pm

Leroi22 wrote:Hahahaha, this thread is hilarious!! It is clear the OP is just a fan of Josh, and nothing else. When you watch Fringe do you just fast forward through the scenes without Peter in them? :lol:

OP, Peter is one of THREE main characters...they ALL get equal treatment on the show, and in fact Peter is the CENTRAL character this season regarding the universes hanging in the balance. Peter is pivotal to the main story, I'm not sure what their is to be upset with. He can't be in every scene, that would just be silly!

I have to disagree. How does Peter get equal treatment if he hasn't been in the whole season? Yes, he has been in every episode but his role in those episodes were just 3 minutes while Walter and Olivia are the only two characters who has been in every episode up to Subject 13.

You would think that if Peter was so "pivotal" that they would during the Peter/Fauxlivia/Olivia thing, have Peter work on the machine but no, he spent more time making moon eyes at FakeOlivia, solve cases and making the audience mad. While Walter and Olivia are the good guys and never gets criticized for anything.

I'm not sure what their is to be upset with

You wouldn't understand, you are not a Peter/Josh fan. I'm sure if Walter/John Noble's role was sidelined, people would have a fit since he is the "best" character/actor on the show. I am upset because Josh is the only character who has no development and when they give Peter a storyline, its always usually given to Olivia (Peter is from the AU but its OLIVIA who is trapped over there? Peter's role in the machine depends on which Olivia he loves?)
or Walter/Olivia react to it while we never get Peter's side of it. It was never explained why Peter left our universe, it was never explained why Peter killed those shapeshifters or why only Peter can power this machine. We are 15 episodes into the season and Peter is given nothing to do.

Peter also hardly ever gets an episode that centers around him. For the last 3 years, Peter only had 2 episodes that centered around him (no, Walter whining about losing peter doesn't count) while walter and Olivia always gets episodes that center around them. We get their feelings, we get everything while the only thing Peter fans got was critically panned episodes like Northwest Passage or everyone not liking "evil" Peter oh but Anna gets to play good and evil Olivia and everyone embraces her "wonderful" acting.

-- Merged Double Post --

So after tonight's episode, why is Josh/Peter even necessary? They keep giving amazing things to John and Anna. Olivia is now
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
channeling Bell
and Anna is practically showing off. Not sure why Peter is even on this show right now. he does nothing, even if he is "pivotal". :roll:
AroundMyFinger12
Stunt Double

Postby Notice on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:24 pm

AroundMyFinger12 wrote:So after tonight's episode, why is Josh/Peter even necessary? They keep giving amazing things to John and Anna. Olivia is now
channeling Bell
and Anna is practically showing off. Not sure why Peter is even on this show right now. he does nothing, even if he is "pivotal". :roll:

REALLY? I had no idea!
It doesn't matter who we were... It only matters who we are.

Life sucks, and then you die. And then it still sucks.
Notice
Star Billing

Postby Devil's Arcade on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:29 pm

:rofl: :rofl:
Devil's Arcade
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:57 am

Notice wrote:
AroundMyFinger12 wrote:So after tonight's episode, why is Josh/Peter even necessary? They keep giving amazing things to John and Anna. Olivia is now
channeling Bell

REALLY? I had no idea!

:lol:

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby myrtus on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:53 am

Notice wrote:
channeling Bell

REALLY? I had no idea!

LMAO!!! :lol:

You have a very weird way to stop watching a show, AroundMyFinger12 :roll:
myrtus
Extra

Previous

Return to Fringe Discussion [No spoilers!]