DARPA

General Discussion for 'Fringe'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

DARPA

Postby DarthLocke on Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:57 pm

Ok. Sprint Customers get to "unlock" information by getting codes and using them on Fox's main website, giving viewers extra information. Well because I am not a Sprint customer I didn't pay much attention to this. But today I went and realized I could 'crack the code' because they give clues with showing you the glyph art which also happens to be the glyph word from the previous episode, as the latest is "Earth". On my post pertaining to the episode I made notes to tie "Os" back to "Earthling", Tales of the Fringe Comic Issue 2, Prequel Comic "The Prisoner", and now also "Unearthed".

What's weird is that we are given an e-mail-post by Darpa
From Wiki about Darpa:

The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is an agency of the United States Department of Defense responsible for the development of new technology for use by the military. DARPA has been responsible for funding the development of many technologies which have had a major effect on the world, including computer networking, as well as NLS, which was both the first hypertext system, and an important precursor to the contemporary ubiquitous graphical user interface.

Darpa started out at preventing technological advancement of other nations starting in 1958, with Russia and Sputnick --Cold War, but now has just become a weapons manufacture of the military.

Anyways this is what the post says: (this may end up being spoiler-ish so beware!!)

Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
"Darpa again requests the help of all citizens. Any information regarding the misplaced experimental invisibility cloak should be directed to the the Department of Defense 'hotline'. The agency is offering a reward for information leading to the cloak's recovery."

I just gave a post on colors and realities in which I purposed a green reality may be in our midst, possibly where we may see light of the first people. Green is often tied to nature, earth, and medicine, then leading to 'magic' (or advanced technology). A missing VSD track is titled, "Green Mana" (Mana = energy/spirit/soul)...Voldermort was one example/image I used, because I believe the entanglment of the universes may coincide with horcrux -splitting the soul and splitting the universes (mitosis-cloning-regenerating).

Because I haven't been following this, I don't know if there are any other Harry Potter or Darpa related information or which universe this pertains to...but I am going to do some searching and see what I can find.

So I found out that these extras pertain to the alternate universe (I knew the typewriter one's were, just wasn't sure about this one)

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Return to Fringe Discussion [No spoilers!]