Long story

General Discussion for 'Fringe'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Re: Long story

Postby real1 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:42 am

I agree that it is very possible whether intentional or not, the first people are def responsible, for the possibility of this, since the Samuel Weiss' have preserved their history...and have had the knowledge passed on...

However, after just rewatching 9556KHz last night, I am a bit confused or torn about some things...The episode starts off with number stations, codes of numbers people are trying to solve, we then learn that a second energy source, a pulse that is killing people, along side the prodcast of the numbers, are on behalf of a shapeshifter....but Peter and [Red] Olivia go to the bookstore and they get the first people book, which suggests the numbers and number stations (Not the pulse) come from them....but later in the episode we figure out via Olivia killing the shapeshifter and her typewriter message, that Walternate knew about these number stations too...Astrid then finally decodes it and it has the locations of the blue universe' machine parts, preserved underground...Peter also says he thinks the number broadcast might come from over there...(but I don't know-it could come from over there at another time--another reality)

Either I am still right and the truth is the red universe was at one time the original universe and Walternate just happens to know about 'the first people' also....and/or it's more complicated as 'the first people' could also be a sudo- hoax created from some point in the red universe (past, present, future---essentually another timeline that is still in progress via time travel + "don't trust Sam Weiss") _but I also find it odd that they just disappeared unless there is an additional timeline with time travel that is involved and maybe that is another reason why the 2026 timeline may have told us about the loop(s). My best bet would be that there is still another universe, and/or another time period of a universe (like the future of the red) playing a role all through out...


:hmm:

We don't even know how Walternat knows about the machine and from where he has the drawing ? even if it was Bell's technology .. Bell was worrying about how to stop the coming war between both sides , he was acting as ambassador same time he created the trial of cortixphan only in blue side which is why Walternat wasn't know about it which suggest that Bell did prepare Olivia to close the door and save both sides .. while we do have BBM which can create or destroy and to now I don't know why Peter did choose to open the door but not to heal the red side and maybe as how you said that Peter isn't knowing how to use the BBM or there is something missing .. that it must be there 2 BBM one for Peter the other for Olivia and by the end it will be Peter vs Olivia ???

For how Walternat is knowing about the frequency ... if Walternat is knowing about the BBM and how to build it and what's missing in it why not that he also knows about that future ? and also knows that there will be deleting for the memories .. so he created a way to save the memories just as how he did for AltOlivia .. he saved her memories to injected Olivia with it ... who knows .. maybe he did that for all the red side just in case maybe ?

Walternat wrote in his lab " don't trust Sam wiess" and i think that because Sam is for the blue side more than the red , if Walternate was sure that because of Olivia Peter will choose the blue not the red .. i think he is not just kidnap Olivia but even trying to win her to his side by all ways and convincing her to live in red side with Peter .. but he didn't .. he thought that their Olivia/AltOlivia will have same effect on Peter .. and i think that comes from Sam " which one he will choose it will be her universe will survive " and he said to Nina " am not sure that he will choose Olivia" .... which mean we have a leak from the the blue side and feeding the red side with the information.

1st people for me just a nickname till they will say something else ! :lol: and as how i said before in this topic .. maybe we have another future ahead 30 years from our time line and Walternat knows about it ?

On another note, I disagree about the bridge. Very early on from Walter's own "door", which Jones (ZFT) also attempts to use, we know that everytime the blue characters cross it makes a mess that has to be quarentined over there...Even with Olivia's cortexifan we see that she essentually creates "cracks" as oppossed to a door, but William Bell has to use himeself with a particle accelerator to act as a "door stop" to keep the door open long enough for them to cross back (however the catch 22 here is we don't know why red Olivia was able to cross with them, unless blue Olivia's crack was still strong enough to let whomever through) --but still the Opera house had to be quarentined---and in the possible 2026 timeline --this spot in the blue universe becomes a target of the End of Dayers sonic flash pulse bombs as they try to attempt to create blcak-hole-doors....

So IMO the machines creating a "bridge" is really like a full fledged "door stop" --and it's interesting because Liberty Island again is a place were Olivia crossed....In addition I am starting to think that Peter only knows a little of what the machine does---and I think it changes "reality" based on reading Peter's feelings...(Kind of like how the child Observer could feel Olivia --empathic?)


Walter said in "the day we died" both universes are linked to each other if one dies the other one will die . ok stop here and let's see the word "linked" how the both sides were possibly linked if it not from the bridge or the door way ? we also can call it : the safe door way cuz this door will no more harm the fabric between both sides ? also Peter said : I turned holes a bridge which lead to this room , he didn't say I created or I built , which mean Peter opened the door to let them fix this mess .

I wished that they didn't say in s1 "inner child" that there is another one of the child observer then i will say that child is Henry !!!! :unsure:

I still do think that we are not knowing how the machine is working ....

:cool:
User avatar
real1
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:51 pm
Gender: Female


Ads are removed for registered users






Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Long story

Postby DarthLocke on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:35 pm

real1 wrote:
I agree that it is very possible whether intentional or not, the first people are def responsible, for the possibility of this, since the Samuel Weiss' have preserved their history...and have had the knowledge passed on...

However, after just rewatching 9556KHz last night, I am a bit confused or torn about some things...The episode starts off with number stations, codes of numbers people are trying to solve, we then learn that a second energy source, a pulse that is killing people, along side the prodcast of the numbers, are on behalf of a shapeshifter....but Peter and [Red] Olivia go to the bookstore and they get the first people book, which suggests the numbers and number stations (Not the pulse) come from them....but later in the episode we figure out via Olivia killing the shapeshifter and her typewriter message, that Walternate knew about these number stations too...Astrid then finally decodes it and it has the locations of the blue universe' machine parts, preserved underground...Peter also says he thinks the number broadcast might come from over there...(but I don't know-it could come from over there at another time--another reality)

Either I am still right and the truth is the red universe was at one time the original universe and Walternate just happens to know about 'the first people' also....and/or it's more complicated as 'the first people' could also be a sudo- hoax created from some point in the red universe (past, present, future---essentually another timeline that is still in progress via time travel + "don't trust Sam Weiss") _but I also find it odd that they just disappeared unless there is an additional timeline with time travel that is involved and maybe that is another reason why the 2026 timeline may have told us about the loop(s). My best bet would be that there is still another universe, and/or another time period of a universe (like the future of the red) playing a role all through out...


:hmm:

We don't even know how Walternat knows about the machine and from where he has the drawing ? even if it was Bell's technology .. Bell was worrying about how to stop the coming war between both sides , he was acting as ambassador same time he created the trial of cortixphan only in blue side which is why Walternat wasn't know about it which suggest that Bell did prepare Olivia to close the door and save both sides .. while we do have BBM which can create or destroy and to now I don't know why Peter did choose to open the door but not to heal the red side and maybe as how you said that Peter isn't knowing how to use the BBM or there is something missing .. that it must be there 2 BBM one for Peter the other for Olivia and by the end it will be Peter vs Olivia ???

For how Walternat is knowing about the frequency ... if Walternat is knowing about the BBM and how to build it and what's missing in it why not that he also knows about that future ? and also knows that there will be deleting for the memories .. so he created a way to save the memories just as how he did for AltOlivia .. he saved her memories to injected Olivia with it ... who knows .. maybe he did that for all the red side just in case maybe ?

Walternat wrote in his lab " don't trust Sam wiess" and i think that because Sam is for the blue side more than the red , if Walternate was sure that because of Olivia Peter will choose the blue not the red .. i think he is not just kidnap Olivia but even trying to win her to his side by all ways and convincing her to live in red side with Peter .. but he didn't .. he thought that their Olivia/AltOlivia will have same effect on Peter .. and i think that comes from Sam " which one he will choose it will be her universe will survive " and he said to Nina " am not sure that he will choose Olivia" .... which mean we have a leak from the the blue side and feeding the red side with the information.

1st people for me just a nickname till they will say something else ! :lol: and as how i said before in this topic .. maybe we have another future ahead 30 years from our time line and Walternat knows about it ?

On another note, I disagree about the bridge. Very early on from Walter's own "door", which Jones (ZFT) also attempts to use, we know that everytime the blue characters cross it makes a mess that has to be quarentined over there...Even with Olivia's cortexifan we see that she essentually creates "cracks" as oppossed to a door, but William Bell has to use himeself with a particle accelerator to act as a "door stop" to keep the door open long enough for them to cross back (however the catch 22 here is we don't know why red Olivia was able to cross with them, unless blue Olivia's crack was still strong enough to let whomever through) --but still the Opera house had to be quarentined---and in the possible 2026 timeline --this spot in the blue universe becomes a target of the End of Dayers sonic flash pulse bombs as they try to attempt to create blcak-hole-doors....

So IMO the machines creating a "bridge" is really like a full fledged "door stop" --and it's interesting because Liberty Island again is a place were Olivia crossed....In addition I am starting to think that Peter only knows a little of what the machine does---and I think it changes "reality" based on reading Peter's feelings...(Kind of like how the child Observer could feel Olivia --empathic?)


Walter said in "the day we died" both universes are linked to each other if one dies the other one will die . ok stop here and let's see the word "linked" how the both sides were possibly linked if it not from the bridge or the door way ? we also can call it : the safe door way cuz this door will no more harm the fabric between both sides ? also Peter said : I turned holes a bridge which lead to this room , he didn't say I created or I built , which mean Peter opened the door to let them fix this mess .

I wished that they didn't say in s1 "inner child" that there is another one of the child observer then i will say that child is Henry !!!! :unsure:

I still do think that we are not knowing how the machine is working ....

:cool:


The timelines where entangled before because essentually the machine had been used before, but seemingly in a different way, as the point of this new method of reset is def different than a method of creating a door way back in time and being able to take people and technology there and change the beginnings of humanity..which may have then induced more doors between them causing a deeper entanglement (conjoined twins)...

Peter might have opened a door and created a door stop/bridge, but it is also not like blue Olivia did not cross over there while in the observation deprivation glass tank during Walternate's experiements, and as we saw from where she, Walter, and the other 3 cortixifaners crossed at the Opera House, we know it's all possible because Olivia can make "cracks"...I don't think Peter could do it, except for the fact that Olivia made him crack where then he could make a bridge..

WALTER: I don't know how much of a toll crossing over took on her. You may be able to open a crack, but without the others to enhance your power...
WILLIAM BELL: ...that's it, then.
WALTER: What?
WILLIAM BELL: We need a doorstop. Something to hold the door open where Olivia has already provided a crack. You could build one, Walter.
WALTER: A doorstop! No... no, no, no, no. For starters, I'd need a particle accelerator. I don't think they exactly sell those at the local drugstore.
WILLIAM BELL: No. But I think I know where we could get one.


Additionally it would appear then that this bridge is currently stable----but we don't know yet what the new versions of the people in the new timeline(s) believe is the cause of the bridge's existence (what do they know about the machine?) or if the bridge/Machine is "really" stable...(because I am wondering if Peter becomes emtionally unstable if the machine will follow suit and the reality will collapse or alternate again??)
Image
Image

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
User avatar
DarthLocke
Show Expert
 
Posts: 7905
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: The Swan of Island's Past.
Gender: Female

Re: Long story

Postby real1 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:40 am

DarthLocke wrote:
real1 wrote:
I agree that it is very possible whether intentional or not, the first people are def responsible, for the possibility of this, since the Samuel Weiss' have preserved their history...and have had the knowledge passed on...

However, after just rewatching 9556KHz last night, I am a bit confused or torn about some things...The episode starts off with number stations, codes of numbers people are trying to solve, we then learn that a second energy source, a pulse that is killing people, along side the prodcast of the numbers, are on behalf of a shapeshifter....but Peter and [Red] Olivia go to the bookstore and they get the first people book, which suggests the numbers and number stations (Not the pulse) come from them....but later in the episode we figure out via Olivia killing the shapeshifter and her typewriter message, that Walternate knew about these number stations too...Astrid then finally decodes it and it has the locations of the blue universe' machine parts, preserved underground...Peter also says he thinks the number broadcast might come from over there...(but I don't know-it could come from over there at another time--another reality)

Either I am still right and the truth is the red universe was at one time the original universe and Walternate just happens to know about 'the first people' also....and/or it's more complicated as 'the first people' could also be a sudo- hoax created from some point in the red universe (past, present, future---essentually another timeline that is still in progress via time travel + "don't trust Sam Weiss") _but I also find it odd that they just disappeared unless there is an additional timeline with time travel that is involved and maybe that is another reason why the 2026 timeline may have told us about the loop(s). My best bet would be that there is still another universe, and/or another time period of a universe (like the future of the red) playing a role all through out...


:hmm:

We don't even know how Walternat knows about the machine and from where he has the drawing ? even if it was Bell's technology .. Bell was worrying about how to stop the coming war between both sides , he was acting as ambassador same time he created the trial of cortixphan only in blue side which is why Walternat wasn't know about it which suggest that Bell did prepare Olivia to close the door and save both sides .. while we do have BBM which can create or destroy and to now I don't know why Peter did choose to open the door but not to heal the red side and maybe as how you said that Peter isn't knowing how to use the BBM or there is something missing .. that it must be there 2 BBM one for Peter the other for Olivia and by the end it will be Peter vs Olivia ???

For how Walternat is knowing about the frequency ... if Walternat is knowing about the BBM and how to build it and what's missing in it why not that he also knows about that future ? and also knows that there will be deleting for the memories .. so he created a way to save the memories just as how he did for AltOlivia .. he saved her memories to injected Olivia with it ... who knows .. maybe he did that for all the red side just in case maybe ?

Walternat wrote in his lab " don't trust Sam wiess" and i think that because Sam is for the blue side more than the red , if Walternate was sure that because of Olivia Peter will choose the blue not the red .. i think he is not just kidnap Olivia but even trying to win her to his side by all ways and convincing her to live in red side with Peter .. but he didn't .. he thought that their Olivia/AltOlivia will have same effect on Peter .. and i think that comes from Sam " which one he will choose it will be her universe will survive " and he said to Nina " am not sure that he will choose Olivia" .... which mean we have a leak from the the blue side and feeding the red side with the information.

1st people for me just a nickname till they will say something else ! :lol: and as how i said before in this topic .. maybe we have another future ahead 30 years from our time line and Walternat knows about it ?

On another note, I disagree about the bridge. Very early on from Walter's own "door", which Jones (ZFT) also attempts to use, we know that everytime the blue characters cross it makes a mess that has to be quarentined over there...Even with Olivia's cortexifan we see that she essentually creates "cracks" as oppossed to a door, but William Bell has to use himeself with a particle accelerator to act as a "door stop" to keep the door open long enough for them to cross back (however the catch 22 here is we don't know why red Olivia was able to cross with them, unless blue Olivia's crack was still strong enough to let whomever through) --but still the Opera house had to be quarentined---and in the possible 2026 timeline --this spot in the blue universe becomes a target of the End of Dayers sonic flash pulse bombs as they try to attempt to create blcak-hole-doors....

So IMO the machines creating a "bridge" is really like a full fledged "door stop" --and it's interesting because Liberty Island again is a place were Olivia crossed....In addition I am starting to think that Peter only knows a little of what the machine does---and I think it changes "reality" based on reading Peter's feelings...(Kind of like how the child Observer could feel Olivia --empathic?)


Walter said in "the day we died" both universes are linked to each other if one dies the other one will die . ok stop here and let's see the word "linked" how the both sides were possibly linked if it not from the bridge or the door way ? we also can call it : the safe door way cuz this door will no more harm the fabric between both sides ? also Peter said : I turned holes a bridge which lead to this room , he didn't say I created or I built , which mean Peter opened the door to let them fix this mess .

I wished that they didn't say in s1 "inner child" that there is another one of the child observer then i will say that child is Henry !!!! :unsure:

I still do think that we are not knowing how the machine is working ....

:cool:


The timelines where entangled before because essentually the machine had been used before, but seemingly in a different way, as the point of this new method of reset is def different than a method of creating a door way back in time and being able to take people and technology there and change the beginnings of humanity..which may have then induced more doors between them causing a deeper entanglement (conjoined twins)...

Peter might have opened a door and created a door stop/bridge, but it is also not like blue Olivia did not cross over there while in the observation deprivation glass tank during Walternate's experiements, and as we saw from where she, Walter, and the other 3 cortixifaners crossed at the Opera House, we know it's all possible because Olivia can make "cracks"...I don't think Peter could do it, except for the fact that Olivia made him crack where then he could make a bridge..

WALTER: I don't know how much of a toll crossing over took on her. You may be able to open a crack, but without the others to enhance your power...
WILLIAM BELL: ...that's it, then.
WALTER: What?
WILLIAM BELL: We need a doorstop. Something to hold the door open where Olivia has already provided a crack. You could build one, Walter.
WALTER: A doorstop! No... no, no, no, no. For starters, I'd need a particle accelerator. I don't think they exactly sell those at the local drugstore.
WILLIAM BELL: No. But I think I know where we could get one.


Additionally it would appear then that this bridge is currently stable----but we don't know yet what the new versions of the people in the new timeline(s) believe is the cause of the bridge's existence (what do they know about the machine?) or if the bridge/Machine is "really" stable...(because I am wondering if Peter becomes emtionally unstable if the machine will follow suit and the reality will collapse or alternate again??)


Right ! "" The timelines where entangled before because essentually the machine had been used before """ that will suggest the future which we saw .. came to pass by a way or another .. BUT imagine if the blue side wasn't going to die ..... and that the red side did .... and Walternat was the only survivor .. he will do the same thing and assassinated Olivia .....( while Olivia did develop her ability of telekinesis she didn't defend herself and stopped the bullet ) . and in that case red peter will re-enter the BBM for the 3ed time I guess ... 2026/2011 for the future and 2011 for the present .

The wormhole opened in the future 2026 since 2 months which is the time where in present 2011 Peter went back to his side ( while the observers warned Walter to not allow Peter to go there ) .. which suggest there is something missing that by letting Peter coming back that did create the wormhole in the future ?????? blowing mind really !

Walter said it's a paradox .. ok ... which means over and over and over but with different choices .. how it will be ended ? .. maybe that's where the observers are for ... that by all meanings only one side will survive .. but how to be survived while destroying the other side ? .. if the door way will ease to destroy the people not the universes ... that's mean .. one side can live in both universes but not the 2 people at the same time !

What if red Peter will be back now .. and trying to enter the BBM just to destroy the blue side ? the blue side prepared the crowbar to defend them I mean : The crowbar : If Peter will enter the BBM , the BMM will protect Peter while he is in it so no one can reach him , IMAGINE that .. red Peter will enter the red BBM and trying to destroy the blue side .. how possibly the blue will defend themselves ? … the CROWBAR will defend them but the price will be by killing Peter , because no one can take red Peter off the BBM but the Crowbar can because it can open the protection of the BBM and in this case the blue can stop red Peter from destroying them .

I really hope to know now .. where the 2ed BBM did go ? and If red Peter will come back : the 2ed BBM will come back too ? what about Henry ?

Also about the crack ... in s2ep20 I think .. where Peter was running after knowing he is from the other side .. didn't the police woman give Peter a pen " find the crack" was written on it ? .... also .. if Peck was able to leave a letter for Walter after cheating the time .. what can Peter leave for Olivia and Walter ?

mot so long to know ! am so excited :thumbsup: one week only !

:cool:
User avatar
real1
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:51 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Long story

Postby DarthLocke on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:19 pm

real1 wrote:
DarthLocke wrote:
real1 wrote:
I agree that it is very possible whether intentional or not, the first people are def responsible, for the possibility of this, since the Samuel Weiss' have preserved their history...and have had the knowledge passed on...

However, after just rewatching 9556KHz last night, I am a bit confused or torn about some things...The episode starts off with number stations, codes of numbers people are trying to solve, we then learn that a second energy source, a pulse that is killing people, along side the prodcast of the numbers, are on behalf of a shapeshifter....but Peter and [Red] Olivia go to the bookstore and they get the first people book, which suggests the numbers and number stations (Not the pulse) come from them....but later in the episode we figure out via Olivia killing the shapeshifter and her typewriter message, that Walternate knew about these number stations too...Astrid then finally decodes it and it has the locations of the blue universe' machine parts, preserved underground...Peter also says he thinks the number broadcast might come from over there...(but I don't know-it could come from over there at another time--another reality)

Either I am still right and the truth is the red universe was at one time the original universe and Walternate just happens to know about 'the first people' also....and/or it's more complicated as 'the first people' could also be a sudo- hoax created from some point in the red universe (past, present, future---essentually another timeline that is still in progress via time travel + "don't trust Sam Weiss") _but I also find it odd that they just disappeared unless there is an additional timeline with time travel that is involved and maybe that is another reason why the 2026 timeline may have told us about the loop(s). My best bet would be that there is still another universe, and/or another time period of a universe (like the future of the red) playing a role all through out...


:hmm:

We don't even know how Walternat knows about the machine and from where he has the drawing ? even if it was Bell's technology .. Bell was worrying about how to stop the coming war between both sides , he was acting as ambassador same time he created the trial of cortixphan only in blue side which is why Walternat wasn't know about it which suggest that Bell did prepare Olivia to close the door and save both sides .. while we do have BBM which can create or destroy and to now I don't know why Peter did choose to open the door but not to heal the red side and maybe as how you said that Peter isn't knowing how to use the BBM or there is something missing .. that it must be there 2 BBM one for Peter the other for Olivia and by the end it will be Peter vs Olivia ???

For how Walternat is knowing about the frequency ... if Walternat is knowing about the BBM and how to build it and what's missing in it why not that he also knows about that future ? and also knows that there will be deleting for the memories .. so he created a way to save the memories just as how he did for AltOlivia .. he saved her memories to injected Olivia with it ... who knows .. maybe he did that for all the red side just in case maybe ?

Walternat wrote in his lab " don't trust Sam wiess" and i think that because Sam is for the blue side more than the red , if Walternate was sure that because of Olivia Peter will choose the blue not the red .. i think he is not just kidnap Olivia but even trying to win her to his side by all ways and convincing her to live in red side with Peter .. but he didn't .. he thought that their Olivia/AltOlivia will have same effect on Peter .. and i think that comes from Sam " which one he will choose it will be her universe will survive " and he said to Nina " am not sure that he will choose Olivia" .... which mean we have a leak from the the blue side and feeding the red side with the information.

1st people for me just a nickname till they will say something else ! :lol: and as how i said before in this topic .. maybe we have another future ahead 30 years from our time line and Walternat knows about it ?

On another note, I disagree about the bridge. Very early on from Walter's own "door", which Jones (ZFT) also attempts to use, we know that everytime the blue characters cross it makes a mess that has to be quarentined over there...Even with Olivia's cortexifan we see that she essentually creates "cracks" as oppossed to a door, but William Bell has to use himeself with a particle accelerator to act as a "door stop" to keep the door open long enough for them to cross back (however the catch 22 here is we don't know why red Olivia was able to cross with them, unless blue Olivia's crack was still strong enough to let whomever through) --but still the Opera house had to be quarentined---and in the possible 2026 timeline --this spot in the blue universe becomes a target of the End of Dayers sonic flash pulse bombs as they try to attempt to create blcak-hole-doors....

So IMO the machines creating a "bridge" is really like a full fledged "door stop" --and it's interesting because Liberty Island again is a place were Olivia crossed....In addition I am starting to think that Peter only knows a little of what the machine does---and I think it changes "reality" based on reading Peter's feelings...(Kind of like how the child Observer could feel Olivia --empathic?)


Walter said in "the day we died" both universes are linked to each other if one dies the other one will die . ok stop here and let's see the word "linked" how the both sides were possibly linked if it not from the bridge or the door way ? we also can call it : the safe door way cuz this door will no more harm the fabric between both sides ? also Peter said : I turned holes a bridge which lead to this room , he didn't say I created or I built , which mean Peter opened the door to let them fix this mess .

I wished that they didn't say in s1 "inner child" that there is another one of the child observer then i will say that child is Henry !!!! :unsure:

I still do think that we are not knowing how the machine is working ....

:cool:


The timelines where entangled before because essentually the machine had been used before, but seemingly in a different way, as the point of this new method of reset is def different than a method of creating a door way back in time and being able to take people and technology there and change the beginnings of humanity..which may have then induced more doors between them causing a deeper entanglement (conjoined twins)...

Peter might have opened a door and created a door stop/bridge, but it is also not like blue Olivia did not cross over there while in the observation deprivation glass tank during Walternate's experiements, and as we saw from where she, Walter, and the other 3 cortixifaners crossed at the Opera House, we know it's all possible because Olivia can make "cracks"...I don't think Peter could do it, except for the fact that Olivia made him crack where then he could make a bridge..

WALTER: I don't know how much of a toll crossing over took on her. You may be able to open a crack, but without the others to enhance your power...
WILLIAM BELL: ...that's it, then.
WALTER: What?
WILLIAM BELL: We need a doorstop. Something to hold the door open where Olivia has already provided a crack. You could build one, Walter.
WALTER: A doorstop! No... no, no, no, no. For starters, I'd need a particle accelerator. I don't think they exactly sell those at the local drugstore.
WILLIAM BELL: No. But I think I know where we could get one.


Additionally it would appear then that this bridge is currently stable----but we don't know yet what the new versions of the people in the new timeline(s) believe is the cause of the bridge's existence (what do they know about the machine?) or if the bridge/Machine is "really" stable...(because I am wondering if Peter becomes emtionally unstable if the machine will follow suit and the reality will collapse or alternate again??)


Right ! "" The timelines where entangled before because essentually the machine had been used before """ that will suggest the future which we saw .. came to pass by a way or another .. BUT imagine if the blue side wasn't going to die ..... and that the red side did .... and Walternat was the only survivor .. he will do the same thing and assassinated Olivia .....( while Olivia did develop her ability of telekinesis she didn't defend herself and stopped the bullet ) . and in that case red peter will re-enter the BBM for the 3ed time I guess ... 2026/2011 for the future and 2011 for the present .

The wormhole opened in the future 2026 since 2 months which is the time where in present 2011 Peter went back to his side ( while the observers warned Walter to not allow Peter to go there ) .. which suggest there is something missing that by letting Peter coming back that did create the wormhole in the future ?????? blowing mind really !

Walter said it's a paradox .. ok ... which means over and over and over but with different choices .. how it will be ended ? .. maybe that's where the observers are for ... that by all meanings only one side will survive .. but how to be survived while destroying the other side ? .. if the door way will ease to destroy the people not the universes ... that's mean .. one side can live in both universes but not the 2 people at the same time !

What if red Peter will be back now .. and trying to enter the BBM just to destroy the blue side ? the blue side prepared the crowbar to defend them I mean : The crowbar : If Peter will enter the BBM , the BMM will protect Peter while he is in it so no one can reach him , IMAGINE that .. red Peter will enter the red BBM and trying to destroy the blue side .. how possibly the blue will defend themselves ? … the CROWBAR will defend them but the price will be by killing Peter , because no one can take red Peter off the BBM but the Crowbar can because it can open the protection of the BBM and in this case the blue can stop red Peter from destroying them .

I really hope to know now .. where the 2ed BBM did go ? and If red Peter will come back : the 2ed BBM will come back too ? what about Henry ?

Also about the crack ... in s2ep20 I think .. where Peter was running after knowing he is from the other side .. didn't the police woman give Peter a pen " find the crack" was written on it ? .... also .. if Peck was able to leave a letter for Walter after cheating the time .. what can Peter leave for Olivia and Walter ?

mot so long to know ! am so excited :thumbsup: one week only !

:cool:



The wave sink devise (the machine) offers a way to be apart of other realities by NOT using wormholes...instead we see the worm hole method is futuristic sonic pulse flash bombs. So Peter's conscience just went into/converged with another Peter's body essentually...He was both a non aware 2026 Peter and an aware 2011 at the same time...Or another way to look at it is that 2011 Peter "tapped into" the memories of a possible 2026 Peter---but his BODY or the machines never physically left the 2011 timelines...(Just like how red Olivia's conscience/memories were inside blue Olivia, and when Red took over her body, the blue still occasionally shined through -especially with the astral projection of Peter nagging at her)

I agree though it will be interesting to see how the reset-or altered 20211 timelines makes up for the differences of Peter's abscense and if NEW knowledge about the machine(s) and the first people are gained...because in his own way, if Peter just shows up with no change in memories, it is like Peter traveled to yet another alternate timeline (a timeline that the Observers, Walternate, and William Bell pushed Peter to create), in which might be what it was like when the first people (the previous versions of our characters from yet another previous existing timeline) came back in time and became strangers in a strangeland...

My guess about what is left behind might be things like "echoes" sound waves and even "flashes of previous memories" (<--Lost used this heavily IMO) and maybe there will still be a copy of the scripture of Peter pictured in the machine--will be proof that this guy knows things and is whom he says he is, because otherwise how could there be scripture again unlesss an adult Peter is always meant to exist one way or another?! (I argued in LOST that Daniel's note book might have been passed along and that essentually in every timeline in which the loops/branch offs that occur during the late 70's- there might be at least 2 notebooks -the old one and the new one- once we get to the mid 90's..)

In LOST, except for the flash sideways, many timelines where never stated, only implied by predetermination ("whatever happened, happened") and alternate reality games that gave us "comparative" timeline knowledge, but Desmond and the Smoke Monster really held the keys to things that pertained to memory...we never got 100% proof to really say if Desmond could change his future by going back and changing his past and adding on memory onto the reality (1996--Penny phone call "The Constant"), or if his past just repeated and he somehow in between these periods of time, 1996-2007, if he gained "blanks" in his memory and that going back to remember was just filling in "pot holes" in the Island's history and there was no real difference in various pasts...I choose to think that in some cases he went to other realities and made them apart of his current reality in which could cause an alteration (convergence/reconstruction of timeline fragments)
Image
Image

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
User avatar
DarthLocke
Show Expert
 
Posts: 7905
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: The Swan of Island's Past.
Gender: Female

Re: Long story

Postby real1 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:34 am

And what if the BBM The wave sink devise is working like the devise from "Johari Window" ? I mean that the 2ed BBM with Peter are really there but no one is seeing it ......

I don't know lost :blush: ..... but it's nice to hear that , i hope we will get all the answers .. i can't wait for S4 to start

:cool:
User avatar
real1
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:51 pm
Gender: Female

Previous

Return to Fringe Discussion [No spoilers!]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron