[Official] Fringe Ep. 4.07 Discussion

General Discussion for 'Fringe'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Re: [Official] Fringe Ep. 4.07 Discussion

Postby JacobsMom on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:01 am

Xindilini wrote:
JacobsMom wrote:"Wallflower"

Something I noticed:
I just realized as this season has gone on that there is no Gene the cow in this universe!! :( Another sad fact for this Walter.

http://www.fringefiles.com/gallery/albums/episodes/401/normal_Fringe401NeitherHereNorThere0002116.jpg
Gene did appear in the season premiere "Neither Here Nor There".

Oops! Thanks for reminding me of that episode Xindilini. :blush: I forgot all about that at the beginning of the season when Lincoln joined the team. Not sure why we haven't seen her around except I suppose it's an added cost to production for the new season.

-- Merged Double Post --

DarthLocke wrote:^ You brought up another reason why I am concerned about this Olivia having brush with death....

23 was Jacks number and for me his death in some ways was almost the worst because of the way it came full circle for him, even though I interpret LOST with other timelines and life goes on....However Jack saves the Island and I think if Peter (and some times Olivia) parallels any LOST character's roles I would say Desmond and Jack are the first to come to mind...

But the mouse was named John and they made a comment like "is he dead" or something like that. John's death is what pushed Jack to come back to Island...

This is interesting because the whole time I was watching this episode, I had the feeling that maybe U Gene could be Mr. X from before. He did have a chance to shoot Olivia after he took her gun but of course he didn't.

I do think the viewers are being set up for the conclusion of what we saw last season with Mr. X and it would make sense to have this Olivia be killed by him in this universe. Maybe that is what this whole thing is narrowing down to, that all these universes are interconnected and each of their fates/circumstances affects all the other universes in the end. I still think that Peter was brought here because he alone must straighten out these interconnecting universes so they don't overlap anymore. I suppose that could be our finale of the series if it comes down to that in the end. :(
JacobsMom
Emmy Nominee

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Fringe Ep. 4.07 Discussion

Postby Michelle on Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:42 am

Lost interest in this episode about half way through and gave up. Probably because I've been feeling so tired lately. :cry:
Michelle
Emmy Nominee

Previous

Return to Fringe Discussion [No spoilers!]