[OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Spoiler discussion for 'Fringe'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby SmokeyD on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:01 pm

I will adopt a more 'wait and see' on this one, but I am not thrilled if it plays out that simply. I like real1's point that a baby from a red/red wouldn't be all that interesting. The only thing it would be good for is to tug on Peter's heart strings which puts it smack dab back into the the catergory of prediciatble/cliched/trite...

Like I said, I will withold a final judgment until we see where TPTB actually take it. :hmm:
User avatar
SmokeyD
Show Expert
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:17 pm
Location: Outside of Chicago...Somewhere...
Gender: Male


Ads are removed for registered users






Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby DarthLocke on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:54 pm

Twist Will Not Unfold in Traditional Way!
As if Peter Bishop didn’t already feel the weight of the world -– er, two worlds -– on his shoulders, the closing moments of this week’s Fringe promise to give the lad even more to think about.

Yep, she’s pregnant. AltLivia/Fauxlivia/Bolivia, that is. And yes, it’s Peter swimmers that got the job done (Sorry, Frank), making Walternate quite the anxious granddad.

How will this revelation shake things up in each reality?

“The two universes are in disharmony, they’re in a fractured balance, so anything that happens on one side, certainly for the duration of this season and moving forward, will by design affect the other,” Fringe executive producer Jeff Pinkner tells TVLine.

For starters, Pinkner says, “There will be consequences for Bolivia and certainly Walternate, escalating the storytelling on that side.” After all, as AltBrandon presented the news to Walternate: “I think I might have another way to bring Peter back from the other universe.”

Indeed, the big question is what Peter will do with this information once it makes its way to him — and it sounds like that bombshell won’t take long at all to drop.

“The reality of what’s happening over there will get to our side relatively soon,” previews Pinkner, “and it will absolutely affect what’s going on over here,” where Peter has been laboring to reconcile his feelings for Olivia vs. Fauxlivia as well as come to terms with his destiny as a savior of one — but which? — world.

If this paternity shocker at first blush appears a smidge soapy for a series as risk-taking as Fringe, rest assured that this ain’t no shopworn General Hospital storyline coming your way.

“We get to tell stories that maybe you understand as a viewer, and you’ve seen before” – but always with a twist, exec producer J.H. Wyman points out. “This is not the first time you’ve heard about somebody having an affair, which is always interesting drama. But it becomes a totally different thing when the person your loved one has fooled around with is another version of yourself!”

“In keeping with that,” Wyman continues, “this reveal will not unfold in a way that is traditional. So people should prepare for that, because it should be very interesting.”


Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/fringe ... z1DlCskQpm


Show Runners Discuss Pregnancy:
Hey Guys,

After much speculation, the truth was revealed in Friday night's episode of Fringe: The other Olivia (Anna Torv) is pregnant with Peter's baby.

As if the two universes couldn't be more complicated, the producers of the Fox series tell TVGuide.com exclusively that there will be much larger things to come. Will Walternate (John Noble) use Bolivia's baby to lure Peter (Joshua Jackson) back to the alternate universe? The sinister answer may surprise you.

Fringe: Is Alt-Olivia pregnant?

TVGuide.com: Why make Bolivia pregnant? Was this your way of humanizing the other universe?
J.H. Wyman: Yes. It's what the alternate universe is doing and who they are really is why they're human to us. There will be some much larger things to come, definitely.

TVGuide.com: It seems as though Walternate is going to use Bolivia's pregnancy to get Peter back to the alternate universe.
Jeff Pinkner: Well, actually, I'm not sure that's what's going to happen. It's implied that he's going to use the baby to get Peter back, but I think that the baby will provide Walternate with a means to his end, but it's not limited exclusively to getting Peter back.

TVGuide.com: Since the baby has the same DNA as Peter, does that mean it could be used to activate the machine?
Pinkner: That's a possibility. So, as Joel said, it has been our intent from the beginning to complicate the viewers' [main] interests. By exploring this alternate universe, we're trying to, over time, allow people to realize that they're not the bad guy. Walternate is the biggest victim in this entire saga. He had his son stolen from him.

J.J. Abrams: Fringe deserves to live beyond Season 3

TVGuide.com: Bolivia seems to really be in love with Peter, so how is he going to feel about Walternate's plans, whatever they might be?
Pinkner: Bolivia is just a citizen of that world who, heroically, like the fireman, is trying to put out the flames and is now involved in this much larger saga and genuinely fell for Peter. You'll definitely see repercussions of that line of thinking. All of this will drive the storytelling towards the back end of the season, for sure. She's also just discovered she's pregnant. There's a whole saga that goes on with that. It causes her to ask questions about herself.

TVGuide.com: Peter and Olivia's relationship is already so strained. Once this news comes out, will it cause a bigger break in their relationship?
Pinkner: This has been a year of self-actualization. People are starting to ask a lot of questions: what they stand for, what they're doing here, what their involvement is and what they're experiencing. I'm looking also at [them] going through changes that may bring their complex relationship to a whole other level. I can definitely assure you that it's not going to fall out in a way that you would expect.

TVGuide.com: Peter has become a machine in a lot of ways. Will this news bring back his humanity, or might it destroy him all together?
Pinkner: We were not trying to suggest that Peter was becoming a machine. The machine is clearly tapped into the darker side of his nature. This is a character who, because of Olivia and Bolivia,who he thought was Olivia, has become more vulnerable and more willing to allow somebody into his heart and to know him, both good and bad, since he was brought to our world. We were using that episode to show Olivia is actually getting through to him... we're trying to earn their relationship in a way that isn't like, "Oh, pretty TV actor, pretty TV actress, they belong together."

Check out the rest of today's news

TVGuide.com: How Peter feels about a particular universe will effect which universe is saved by the machine. So, in learning about this pregnancy, should we all be really worried about the regular universe now?
Pinkner: There's always peril for this universe because it is going to start to break down like over there. I think that as the cards are being laid out for you, you're going to have certain assumptions, but our job is to make sure that we turn over some cards that you didn't even expect to see. So, right now, you may assume that, but it would just be an assumption.

TVGuide.com: Will Bolivia return to the normal universe?
Pinkner: Eventually, I think the characters will all meet up again. But, we're not, at this moment, prepared to say when or where.

TVGuide.com: Each season finale has had a big "what the heck just happened?" moment: showing us the Twin Towers, Olivias being switched... What can we look forward to this year?
Pinkner: There are always going to be big revelations, hopefully earned revelations that you're like, "Oh, my gosh. I never saw it coming and I'm so intrigued and compelled." It's going to be a big event, which will propel us into Season 4 and, hopefully, have you look at the show through a completely different prism and say, "Oh, wow, I never saw that coming."

Fringe airs Fridays at 9/8c on Fox.
Source: TVGuide




Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/fringe ... z1DlDMTRsw




3x14 "6B" Promo and Sneak Peek:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/fringe-episode-314-6b-promo.html
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/fringe-episode-314-6b-sneak-peek.html
Image
Image

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
User avatar
DarthLocke
Show Expert
 
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: The Swan of Island's Past.
Gender: Female

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby SmokeyD on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:01 pm

DarthLocke wrote:Twist Will Not Unfold in Traditional Way!
As if Peter Bishop didn’t already feel the weight of the world -– er, two worlds -– on his shoulders, the closing moments of this week’s Fringe promise to give the lad even more to think about.

Yep, she’s pregnant. AltLivia/Fauxlivia/Bolivia, that is. And yes, it’s Peter swimmers that got the job done (Sorry, Frank), making Walternate quite the anxious granddad.

How will this revelation shake things up in each reality?

“The two universes are in disharmony, they’re in a fractured balance, so anything that happens on one side, certainly for the duration of this season and moving forward, will by design affect the other,” Fringe executive producer Jeff Pinkner tells TVLine.

For starters, Pinkner says, “There will be consequences for Bolivia and certainly Walternate, escalating the storytelling on that side.” After all, as AltBrandon presented the news to Walternate: “I think I might have another way to bring Peter back from the other universe.”

Indeed, the big question is what Peter will do with this information once it makes its way to him — and it sounds like that bombshell won’t take long at all to drop.

“The reality of what’s happening over there will get to our side relatively soon,” previews Pinkner, “and it will absolutely affect what’s going on over here,” where Peter has been laboring to reconcile his feelings for Olivia vs. Fauxlivia as well as come to terms with his destiny as a savior of one — but which? — world.

If this paternity shocker at first blush appears a smidge soapy for a series as risk-taking as Fringe, rest assured that this ain’t no shopworn General Hospital storyline coming your way.

“We get to tell stories that maybe you understand as a viewer, and you’ve seen before” – but always with a twist, exec producer J.H. Wyman points out. “This is not the first time you’ve heard about somebody having an affair, which is always interesting drama. But it becomes a totally different thing when the person your loved one has fooled around with is another version of yourself!”

“In keeping with that,” Wyman continues, “this reveal will not unfold in a way that is traditional. So people should prepare for that, because it should be very interesting.”


Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/fringe ... z1DlCskQpm


Show Runners Discuss Pregnancy:
Hey Guys,

After much speculation, the truth was revealed in Friday night's episode of Fringe: The other Olivia (Anna Torv) is pregnant with Peter's baby.

As if the two universes couldn't be more complicated, the producers of the Fox series tell TVGuide.com exclusively that there will be much larger things to come. Will Walternate (John Noble) use Bolivia's baby to lure Peter (Joshua Jackson) back to the alternate universe? The sinister answer may surprise you.

Fringe: Is Alt-Olivia pregnant?

TVGuide.com: Why make Bolivia pregnant? Was this your way of humanizing the other universe?
J.H. Wyman: Yes. It's what the alternate universe is doing and who they are really is why they're human to us. There will be some much larger things to come, definitely.

TVGuide.com: It seems as though Walternate is going to use Bolivia's pregnancy to get Peter back to the alternate universe.
Jeff Pinkner: Well, actually, I'm not sure that's what's going to happen. It's implied that he's going to use the baby to get Peter back, but I think that the baby will provide Walternate with a means to his end, but it's not limited exclusively to getting Peter back.

TVGuide.com: Since the baby has the same DNA as Peter, does that mean it could be used to activate the machine?
Pinkner: That's a possibility. So, as Joel said, it has been our intent from the beginning to complicate the viewers' [main] interests. By exploring this alternate universe, we're trying to, over time, allow people to realize that they're not the bad guy. Walternate is the biggest victim in this entire saga. He had his son stolen from him.

J.J. Abrams: Fringe deserves to live beyond Season 3

TVGuide.com: Bolivia seems to really be in love with Peter, so how is he going to feel about Walternate's plans, whatever they might be?
Pinkner: Bolivia is just a citizen of that world who, heroically, like the fireman, is trying to put out the flames and is now involved in this much larger saga and genuinely fell for Peter. You'll definitely see repercussions of that line of thinking. All of this will drive the storytelling towards the back end of the season, for sure. She's also just discovered she's pregnant. There's a whole saga that goes on with that. It causes her to ask questions about herself.

TVGuide.com: Peter and Olivia's relationship is already so strained. Once this news comes out, will it cause a bigger break in their relationship?
Pinkner: This has been a year of self-actualization. People are starting to ask a lot of questions: what they stand for, what they're doing here, what their involvement is and what they're experiencing. I'm looking also at [them] going through changes that may bring their complex relationship to a whole other level. I can definitely assure you that it's not going to fall out in a way that you would expect.

TVGuide.com: Peter has become a machine in a lot of ways. Will this news bring back his humanity, or might it destroy him all together?
Pinkner: We were not trying to suggest that Peter was becoming a machine. The machine is clearly tapped into the darker side of his nature. This is a character who, because of Olivia and Bolivia,who he thought was Olivia, has become more vulnerable and more willing to allow somebody into his heart and to know him, both good and bad, since he was brought to our world. We were using that episode to show Olivia is actually getting through to him... we're trying to earn their relationship in a way that isn't like, "Oh, pretty TV actor, pretty TV actress, they belong together."

Check out the rest of today's news

TVGuide.com: How Peter feels about a particular universe will effect which universe is saved by the machine. So, in learning about this pregnancy, should we all be really worried about the regular universe now?
Pinkner: There's always peril for this universe because it is going to start to break down like over there. I think that as the cards are being laid out for you, you're going to have certain assumptions, but our job is to make sure that we turn over some cards that you didn't even expect to see. So, right now, you may assume that, but it would just be an assumption.

TVGuide.com: Will Bolivia return to the normal universe?
Pinkner: Eventually, I think the characters will all meet up again. But, we're not, at this moment, prepared to say when or where.

TVGuide.com: Each season finale has had a big "what the heck just happened?" moment: showing us the Twin Towers, Olivias being switched... What can we look forward to this year?
Pinkner: There are always going to be big revelations, hopefully earned revelations that you're like, "Oh, my gosh. I never saw it coming and I'm so intrigued and compelled." It's going to be a big event, which will propel us into Season 4 and, hopefully, have you look at the show through a completely different prism and say, "Oh, wow, I never saw that coming."

Fringe airs Fridays at 9/8c on Fox.
Source: TVGuide




Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/fringe ... z1DlDMTRsw




3x14 "6B" Promo and Sneak Peek:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/fringe-episode-314-6b-promo.html
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/fringe-episode-314-6b-sneak-peek.html



So much here reinforces my hypothesis!!!! I love it.. thx Darth... :thumbup:
User avatar
SmokeyD
Show Expert
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:17 pm
Location: Outside of Chicago...Somewhere...
Gender: Male

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby supermodel on Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:47 pm

TVGuide.com: Since the baby has the same DNA as Peter, does that mean it could be used to activate the machine?
Pinkner: That's a possibility. So, as Joel said, it has been our intent from the beginning to complicate the viewers' [main] interests. By exploring this alternate universe, we're trying to, over time, allow people to realize that they're not the bad guy. Walternate is the biggest victim in this entire saga. He had his son stolen from him.


I don't think it will shake out this way, it makes no sense. Walternate also shares Peter's DNA, so why can't he work the machine? Because a child's DNA comes from both parents.
Image
User avatar
supermodel
Show Expert
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 9:42 pm
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
Gender: Female

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby real1 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:13 am

supermodel wrote:
TVGuide.com: Since the baby has the same DNA as Peter, does that mean it could be used to activate the machine?
Pinkner: That's a possibility. So, as Joel said, it has been our intent from the beginning to complicate the viewers' [main] interests. By exploring this alternate universe, we're trying to, over time, allow people to realize that they're not the bad guy. Walternate is the biggest victim in this entire saga. He had his son stolen from him.


I don't think it will shake out this way, it makes no sense. Walternate also shares Peter's DNA, so why can't he work the machine? Because a child's DNA comes from both parents.


I agree with you Supermode , :hmm: but I guess they don't want to tell what's really in their mind , so I hope they will do something more than that .

The baby thing is bothering me .. alot ! .. the rating is down ,,, I think they should restore a hope for the fans , and I think the next ep is very critical one and very important one and has a very big secret .. just my feeling I don't know for sure .. but from how the writers are doing so far .. I can guess that every thing will be redeemed by the next 2 ep .... I hope so

:cool:
User avatar
real1
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:51 pm
Gender: Female

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby DarthLocke on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:00 pm

real1 wrote:
supermodel wrote:
TVGuide.com: Since the baby has the same DNA as Peter, does that mean it could be used to activate the machine?
Pinkner: That's a possibility. So, as Joel said, it has been our intent from the beginning to complicate the viewers' [main] interests. By exploring this alternate universe, we're trying to, over time, allow people to realize that they're not the bad guy. Walternate is the biggest victim in this entire saga. He had his son stolen from him.


I don't think it will shake out this way, it makes no sense. Walternate also shares Peter's DNA, so why can't he work the machine? Because a child's DNA comes from both parents.


I agree with you Supermode , :hmm: but I guess they don't want to tell what's really in their mind , so I hope they will do something more than that .

The baby thing is bothering me .. alot ! .. the rating is down ,,, I think they should restore a hope for the fans , and I think the next ep is very critical one and very important one and has a very big secret .. just my feeling I don't know for sure .. but from how the writers are doing so far .. I can guess that every thing will be redeemed by the next 2 ep .... I hope so

:cool:


If Walter put someone else DNA in Peternate to stabelize him after he came over here, then it makes perfect sense. Peternate would pass the other DNA to his child, where Walter or any other Bishop who came before would NOT have this DNA.

Or even if it's a virus, the virus could mutate Peter's DNA, making his DNA different. He was playing with the old tech prior to sleeping with alter Olivia...in Tales of FRINGE that features Nina Sharp we see that her ARM in fact changes her DNA so she can't have a baby to begin with as her body wanted to reject it....

I recommend taking what we learned from the first two seasons and apply it.

I would look at: The No Brainer, The Transformation, Earthling, and even Marionette. The show is playing on 'survival of the fittest' as we try to use our own bodies as hosts to be able to modify ourselves in order to be better and live longer...
Image
Image

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
User avatar
DarthLocke
Show Expert
 
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: The Swan of Island's Past.
Gender: Female

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby supermodel on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:44 pm

These are all good points, but there's more to it than DNA. The machine reacted int he presence of Peter, no DNA physically touched the machine. And Sam Weiss said the machine is triggered by Peter's state of mind. If we believe Sam, and if the outcome hinges on which woman Peter chooses, then emotion and brainwaves and other things are involved. If it was just DNA, you could use a drop of Peter's blood or a hair from his head, and he wouldn't have to be present.
Image
User avatar
supermodel
Show Expert
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 9:42 pm
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
Gender: Female

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby DarthLocke on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:30 am

supermodel wrote:These are all good points, but there's more to it than DNA. The machine reacted int he presence of Peter, no DNA physically touched the machine. And Sam Weiss said the machine is triggered by Peter's state of mind. If we believe Sam, and if the outcome hinges on which woman Peter chooses, then emotion and brainwaves and other things are involved. If it was just DNA, you could use a drop of Peter's blood or a hair from his head, and he wouldn't have to be present.


Your right, it most likely also has to do with frequency-- electromagnatism/ultraviolet (violet sedan chair) --telekentic BIO components--it would suggest the machine is 'organic', but also may have it's own electromagenetic field (this is also why I made an association between Nina, the baby, and the machine as both her arm and the machine(s) are of W. Bells design and this technology hasn't been presented elsewhere prior to those two things, only subtle hints of combined elements of fringe events)

But who knows :lol:

3x14 "6B" Canadian Promo!
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/fringe-episode-314-6b-canadian-promo.html

Latest From KristinE!
Kelly in Philadelphia: Is there anything fans of our Olivia and Peter to look forward to on Fringe?
Oh, yes. For one thing, executive producer J.H. Wyman says that when Olivia finds out that Fauxlivia is pregnant, "It will not unfold in a way that I think is traditional...I think that people should be prepared for that." And for another thing, our Olivia will soon learn that Peter has been assassinating shapeshifters and why. According to Wyman, "Peter let go of a certain amount of control in his life to be a part of this family...and then realized he's in the nucleus of this entire thing that's happening. He doesn't have any answers, and this season was always going to be a season about self-actualization for a lot of the characters. So this is the beginning of those steps." If you ask us, the reason Peter's getting all proactive is to protect the family he's established with Walter, Olivia, et al., and we love it!

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/latest ... z1E0zvPqBW


Ask Matt!
Question: I love Fringe because it is great escapism, it is the only show to come close to filling the void The X-Files left and because John Noble is delightfully enjoyable to watch as Walter Bishop. However, the Fringe science on the show is more believable then Peter having more than platonic feeling for blond Olivia. Do you think the two have genuine sexual chemistry? A whole dimension's survival hinges on which Olivia Peter will choose. I thought John Scott was Olivia's true love. Human Target aside, why do you think it has never been brought up that there is another John Scott on the other side? How much longer do you think the show will continue with the two dimensions? Why are the producers making the show about a love triangle? It seems like it will shorten the life of the show. I hate "bug" episodes of any show, so it is a testament to how good Fringe is that I am still looking forward to the next episode. Love your insight regarding the shows. — Susan

Matt Roush: I'm loving where they've taken Fringe this season, and if the serial aspects work against it being a bigger hit, well, that ship has pretty much sailed. The dual universe story seems built into Fringe's DNA, so while I haven't a clue about what game-changing note they're planning to end with this season, I don't imagine it will ever go away entirely. And I'm not sure about sexual chemistry, but Peter and Olivia certainly have an emotional bond that I find credible — especially in these last few episodes. Her pain when Peter brought her coffee the way Faux-livia likes it? Ouch. And I totally bought Peter hooking up with the more sexually aggressive (and purposefully seductive) Faux-livia in the first part of the season, because as he told Our Olivia, he felt at the time as if he was turning her into someone new. It's the most twisted love triangle imaginable, and that's perfect for a show like this. Regarding John Scott: Besides the obvious reasons — the actor was otherwise engaged, and maybe it would be just a little tricky to bring the guy back after his real-life relationship with the show's star ended — I figure the two words aren't exact parallels of each other. Where's the real world version of Faux-livia's beau Frank or newly minted team leader Lincoln? But I hear you on the "bug"-show thing. I could barely watch some of those scenes. In a good way.

Question: Do you think that Olivia and Peter on Fringe will ever get back together? Also, are you as upset as me 
about the Faux-livia pregnancy??? I feel like they have totally ruined any chance of Olivia and Peter 
ever getting together, which I have been waiting forever since the show started! If Olivia was upset 
before, when she finds out about this, she will never forgive him. This is the worst thing that could 
have happened, and it seems so unfixable. Why would the writers do this to us? They just keep killing 
my hope on every episode. — K

Matt Roush: I repeat what I said in the Bones discussion: It's a drama, folks. Which means there's going to be drama. And given the nature of this show, rarely will it lead to an instantly or even foreseeably happy ending. The fact that you're so upset is exactly what the writers want. They're getting a response out of you. What more could you possibly desire from a show like this? This latest baby-trauma complication from "the other side" certainly does complicate matters, but I'm an optimist at heart and do think that eventually the show will give Our Olivia and Peter periods of bliss. But they will be hard earned and won't come easy or, I'm guessing, soon. All I know is that it has made me even more curious and eager to see where the rest of this season is going. And that's a good thing.


Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/ask-ma ... z1E161FrbA


I feel the same way Matt! Thanks for conveying my thoughts exactly.

--- Merged Double Post --

3x16 Title Revealed!
[url]Episode 3.16 of Fringe will be called "Os" and will air on 11th March 2011.

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/fringe ... z1E2irXt1o[/url]

Might be a play on "us" and "OZ" and more likely, " Operating System". (so it should be about the machine(s))
Image
Image

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
User avatar
DarthLocke
Show Expert
 
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: The Swan of Island's Past.
Gender: Female

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby real1 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:34 pm

Os?
O livia Son ?
O ther Space ?
O ut S ide ?

and

WHAT A AMAZING Promo THAT WE HAVE SEEN :thumbup:


:cool:
User avatar
real1
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:51 pm
Gender: Female

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby supermodel on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:17 pm

Baltimore Orioles!
Image
User avatar
supermodel
Show Expert
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 9:42 pm
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
Gender: Female

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby DarthLocke on Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:11 am

Image
Image

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
User avatar
DarthLocke
Show Expert
 
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: The Swan of Island's Past.
Gender: Female

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby JacobsMom on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:33 am

DarthLocke wrote:Episode 3x14 "6B" Scene Maker:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/fringe-episode-314-6b-scenemaker.html



Can't wait for Friday! This looks awesome. :D So this is the same thing as before when people from the other side were being drawn over to our side? I assume the dead husband of the older woman is the same man from the other side that we see appearing as a ghost figure. What I am now wondering is if Peter could also be taken back to the other side by this vortex happening on our side? Maybe Walternate is causing this to happen to bring him back again. :hmm:
User avatar
JacobsMom
Emmy Nominee
 
Posts: 2067
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:38 pm
Gender: Female

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby DarthLocke on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:49 am

Anna Torv Set Photos, DVD-R Numbers, and Producers Interview:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/fringe-set-photos-anna-torv-on-set-dvr.html

After Math Video With Wyman and Pinkner:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/fringe-aftermath-video.html

--- Merged Double Post --

Filming and Casting Info!
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/fringe-filming-and-cast-info-16th-feb.html

Well we know Andre Royo is to reprise his role...it will be so weird/funny if he is there at the time she gives birth!
Image
Image

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
User avatar
DarthLocke
Show Expert
 
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: The Swan of Island's Past.
Gender: Female

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby supermodel on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:28 pm

I'm not sure this can be called a spoiler. From DigitalSpy:
The executive producers of Fringe have hinted that Peter (Joshua Jackson) could soon fall into a trap.

In last week's episode, viewers discovered that Fauxlivia (Anna Torv) was pregnant with Peter's child.

"Within the body of the episode, Walternate (John Noble) has a problem," Jeff Pinkner explained in an official Fox interview. "He needed Peter and he's lost [him]. He doesn't know how to get Peter back, and then he finds out that Peter's going to have an offspring."

Co-showrunner Joel Wyman described Peter's impending fatherhood as the "perfect lure" to draw the character back to the alternate universe.

"One would imagine that there would be emotional ties for Peter," agreed Pinkner. "It's the sins of the father being repeated. Lineage seems to be a theme in our show."
Image
User avatar
supermodel
Show Expert
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 9:42 pm
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
Gender: Female

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby DarthLocke on Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:09 pm

Image
Image

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
User avatar
DarthLocke
Show Expert
 
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: The Swan of Island's Past.
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Fringe Spoilers


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron