Page 26 of 32

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:21 am
by DarthLocke

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:51 am
by real1
Any idea why we didn't see any new sneak peek s for ep15 so far ? .. is there a big secret ?

:cool:

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:18 pm
by DarthLocke
real1 wrote:Any idea why we didn't see any new sneak peek s for ep15 so far ? .. is there a big secret ?

:cool:


No Idea. It may just not have been posted. You can try Fox's Fringe Website, sometimes they have them first. We may see them later today.

EW Latest:
‘FRINGE’: DETAILS ON TONIGHT’S FOLLOW UP TO ‘PETER’
Hardcore Fringe fans will agree that season 2′s “Peter” was hands up, down, and all-around one of the best hours of the series. The great news is that tonight’s follow-up episode, “Subject 13″ (which references the test subject number assigned to young Olivia), will rank right up there with it. Why? The episode focuses on young Peter coming to grips with his removal from the other side. (Of course, he doesn’t know that’s what happened, but he knows something is amiss.) And for those who hold a special place in their heart for John Noble/Walter, prepare to become completely infatuated with the golden-hearted character, especially when he takes a stand for Olivia.
The best scene by far tonight takes place in a field of tulips with young Peter and young Olivia. If you don’t tear up during this beautifully shot scene, I suggest you cross over and find the version of yourself with a soul!


Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/latest ... z1Ez4Va0bZ


Spoilers from TV Guide:
Fringe heads back to 1985 again this week (Friday, 9/8c, Fox) for more of the Bishop back story, and — if you've seen the promos — it turns out some of our heroes have known each other a lot longer than any of them realize. So we grabbed executive producers Jeff Pinkner and Joel Wyman for an exclusive, spoilery chat about the heartbreaking episode, what Peter and Olivia's fateful encounter 26 years in the past means for their future, and of course, alterna-babies.

TV Guide Magazine: First off, I hear you're tweeting during the show tomorrow night? You're gonna be bombarded.
Joel Wyman: We love the fans and it's so great to be able to communicate with them.

TV Guide Magazine: How long have you been planning to reveal that Peter and Olivia met when they were kids down in Jacksonville?
Jeff Pinkner: We have known it for a long time, how and when we were going to reveal that was determined while we were writing the episode.

TV Guide Magazine: The episode also explains how Walter and his wife convinced Peter that he was their son after Walt stole him from the alternate universe, and it's pretty devastating.
Wyman: The biggest moment in the episode when we were writing it was that moment...it is huge for Elizabeth (Orla Brady) going forward. This is the beginning of the end for her, because we know that, ultimately, she ends up killing herself when Peter was 17. This is that first lie.

TV Guide Magazine: And without spoiling anything, you also give us a massive Walternate moment that I had to actually watch twice to figure out.
Pinkner: Yeah, how cool was that?

TV Guide Magazine: Now, you seem to be calling back to old episodes lately. Last week, you invoked the ambered bus from Season 1's "Ghost Network." This week, we get a lot of "White Tulip" references — as well as the back story on that burnt room in the video of young Olive.
Wyman: The "White Tulip" stuff is all connected thematically because that was the episode where Walter believes in God. And that is going to come back...it's a very big part of the season finale and where Walter is going to be.
Pinkner: We've always said that we plant seeds that grow and pay dividends in later seasons, so we'll plant seeds and leave it open to discovering how.

TV Guide Magazine: Now let's talk about Peter and Olivia. Where are you taking them from this point?
Wyman: The next couple episodes are going to be very surprising. A big unexpected obstacle is going to come between them...for a while.

TV Guide Magazine: Would this be Bolivia's alterna-baby?
Pinkner: Nope. Really unexpected...new to you.

TV Guide Magazine: So how long will you keep Peter in the dark about Bolivia's pregnancy?
Pinkner: Perhaps until next season.
Wyman: Yeah, we're thinking about maybe holding it off.

TV Guide Magazine: Seriously?
Wyman: There's a good reason for it. We can't tell you now, but we're trying to do something now that nobody's ever done and we're excited for our season finale. It's something we're really excited about.
Pinkner: And it's still seven episodes off.
Wyman: And because of this, we may have to hold it off.

TV Guide Magazine: You know some folks are not happy about this baby, right?
Pinkner: Let us take your temperature on it. It seems to us that people are **** about the baby because they think we, as writer-producers, are trying to create a situation where Peter and Bolivia will end up together, and the fans want Peter and Olivia together. Is that your read?

TV Guide Magazine: I think so. It's the thing that could keep Peter and our Olivia apart. But I will say, there is also a faction that really sees why he'd fall for Bolivia. Even if they seem destined to be together from this week's episode.
Pinkner: In the best story of star-crossed lovers, they don't get together in the first act. Our intention is to have a long shelf life. The Peter-Olivia story will always be at the heart of it, but it may not always be smooth sailing.

TV Guide Magazine: Do you think there could be a shared custody between universes?
Wyman: [Laughs] I suppose if for some reason Bolivia died or was out of the picture, Peter could take the baby and Olivia could adopt it.
Pinkner: Or there could be a world where Peter is out of the picture and Olivia gets romantically engaged with Bolivia. That would be weird.
Wyman: Then they would move us to cable! [Laughs]

TV Guide Magazine: What about an Olivia-Lincoln pairing? He's clearly in love with Bolivia, so it would follow that he, like Peter, would be attracted to a woman who was essentially the same
Pinkner: In theory.
Wyman: That would be a good couple.

TV Guide Magazine: I gotta ask, are we ever gonna see alternaNina?
Pinkner: Ever? Yes. Not necessarily soon, but yes. And we are going to see a different version of Nina soon, as well, but also in a way that is unexpected. There is some cool stuff coming up.

Source: TV Guide

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/fringe ... z1Ez5TNttn

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:27 pm
by WJames
What to say, what to think??? :S
I'll play, but I hope the outcome doesn't stink. :| :O

like Lost. :PP

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:30 pm
by DarthLocke
WJames wrote:What to say, what to think??? :S
I'll play, but I hope the outcome doesn't stink. :| :O

like Lost. :PP


LOL :lol:

That's your opinion. I got most everything I needed to get from LOST. Particles are particles, physics is physics, advancement is only advancement to any one beings knowledge about any nature of any other knowledge, at any time by comparison. Abrams shows are about people, bottom line. The science and mystery is only fuel to the story about the people involved, just the same as real life. Mysteries are only mysteries for those who have yet to understand...and that's why the story centered on Jack.

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:03 pm
by WJames
DarthLocke wrote:LOL :lol:

That's your opinion. I got most everything I needed to get from LOST. Particles are particles, physics is physics, advancement is only advancement to any one beings knowledge about any nature of any other knowledge, at any time by comparison. Abrams shows are about people, bottom line. The science and mystery is only fuel to the story about the people involved, just the same as real life. Mysteries are only mysteries for those who have yet to understand...and that's why the story centered on Jack.


I am glad that you still find Lost as a compelling story, one that satisfied all your needs as a viewer and a fan. It is also great that you find deeper meaning about human condition, our whole existence in this multiverse from the show. Though I think you are wrong to give the credit to JJ, his part in the mechanics of the show were over and done in early season 1. The rest was all Damon Lindelof with some help from Carlton Cuse, and For Me they failed miserably at satisfying me as a viewer, a fan, a critic, a man who knows the inner workings of TV media. Yep, they failed to satisfy me in any way possible. They failed because they totally destroyed most of the characters, they failed because they had so many plot holes in the main fabric of the story they were telling, that even mentioning the minor ones would be pointless. Sayid, Claire, Jin and Sun, Sawyer, Michael, Ben, Desmond, Walt, Kate, dear God Kate,... THINK about how each of those characters story arcs ended. Horrendous writing. Lindelof would be a laughing stock in my country at our Academy of Dramatic Arts, and a classic example of a typical Hollywood cheesy tacked on ending, lacking any real substance of quality while pretending to be a heavy thinking material about the human spirit and the reality in which it exists, when in fact most of it was just nonsensical drivel. I could tell you a dozen lines from the finale that no serious writer should ever put in his work unless he is making an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie or Mr. Bean.
Jack. I don't even want to start talking about Jack. If he ever was believable as a character it was only because of the enormous acting effort of Matt Fox. Jack was clearly Damon's alter ego which was blown to massive proportions in The End and was served everything on a platter in his dreamland. The journey he took, from being The Man of Science to becoming The Man of Faith was as awfully written as Others MO.... Ahh, I'll stop now. To be short and simple, Lost's final season and especially the last episode were a horrendous fail of massive proportions. Only real impact that the finale achieved for me, was the emotional impact that it leaves the viewer in. In that department Damon was a Master.
I'll tell you one more thing. In Croatia, Lost was only shown till the s3 finale. Then the network decided not to buy the newer seasons, and I'll quote them "...Because the audience feels that the story of the show leads nowhere..." I was thinking at the time, how short visioned those people were, how Lost will be one of the greatest things that graced our tv's. I was so, SO wrong. Now I had a lot of friends who continued to watch the show like I did through other means, DVD-s..., and all of them, ALL of them are people that finished different Universities, BUT not a SINGLE ONE even liked the finale. They all hated it with a passion, as much as I do.

Sorry about going off topic. Fringe has a potential to be much better in the end than Lost, but we'll have to see, I'm not an optimist. :|

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:41 pm
by DarthLocke
WJames wrote:
DarthLocke wrote:LOL :lol:

That's your opinion. I got most everything I needed to get from LOST. Particles are particles, physics is physics, advancement is only advancement to any one beings knowledge about any nature of any other knowledge, at any time by comparison. Abrams shows are about people, bottom line. The science and mystery is only fuel to the story about the people involved, just the same as real life. Mysteries are only mysteries for those who have yet to understand...and that's why the story centered on Jack.


I am glad that you still find Lost as a compelling story, one that satisfied all your needs as a viewer and a fan. It is also great that you find deeper meaning about human condition, our whole existence in this multiverse from the show. Though I think you are wrong to give the credit to JJ, his part in the mechanics of the show were over and done in early season 1. The rest was all Damon Lindelof with some help from Carlton Cuse, and For Me they failed miserably at satisfying me as a viewer, a fan, a critic, a man who knows the inner workings of TV media. Yep, they failed to satisfy me in any way possible. They failed because they totally destroyed most of the characters, they failed because they had so many plot holes in the main fabric of the story they were telling, that even mentioning the minor ones would be pointless. Sayid, Claire, Jin and Sun, Sawyer, Michael, Ben, Desmond, Walt, Kate, dear God Kate,... THINK about how each of those characters story arcs ended. Horrendous writing. Lindelof would be a laughing stock in my country at our Academy of Dramatic Arts, and a classic example of a typical Hollywood cheesy tacked on ending, lacking any real substance of quality while pretending to be a heavy thinking material about the human spirit and the reality in which it exists, when in fact most of it was just nonsensical drivel. I could tell you a dozen lines from the finale that no serious writer should ever put in his work unless he is making an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie or Mr. Bean.
Jack. I don't even want to start talking about Jack. If he ever was believable as a character it was only because of the enormous acting effort of Matt Fox. Jack was clearly Damon's alter ego which was blown to massive proportions in The End and was served everything on a platter in his dreamland. The journey he took, from being The Man of Science to becoming The Man of Faith was as awfully written as Others MO.... Ahh, I'll stop now. To be short and simple, Lost's final season and especially the last episode were a horrendous fail of massive proportions. Only real impact that the finale achieved for me, was the emotional impact that it leaves the viewer in. In that department Damon was a Master.
I'll tell you one more thing. In Croatia, Lost was only shown till the s3 finale. Then the network decided not to buy the newer seasons, and I'll quote them "...Because the audience feels that the story of the show leads nowhere..." I was thinking at the time, how short visioned those people were, how Lost will be one of the greatest things that graced our tv's. I was so, SO wrong. Now I had a lot of friends who continued to watch the show like I did through other means, DVD-s..., and all of them, ALL of them are people that finished different Universities, BUT not a SINGLE ONE even liked the finale. They all hated it with a passion, as much as I do.

Sorry about going off topic. Fringe has a potential to be much better in the end than Lost, but we'll have to see, I'm not an optimist. :|


That's cool everyone is entitled to their opinion. I am not going to say they point blank gave concrete answers, and I think the reason why was because what was happening with that Island was SO much bigger than any one person or group of people, that it would be hard to explain, but the point was more over a story about the people of the plance crash and how the Island brought them together to share an experience.--We all can argue forever about what anyone of us believes in, but in the end we are just people trying to understand why our lives are the way they are and come to realize that maybe on some inner level we are alway progressing towards realizations and trying to find acceptance with that world around us.

I have my beliefs about what the Island is and what it physically does to humanity. There was enough information given, along with my own philosophical studies to apply what was given in a way that answers those things. But the in the end the show came full circle. That despite whatever philosophy we come to believe in as people is happening in our universe, we still have to deal with the physical world together, emotionally, in hopes that one way or another we can keep moving onto better place. It was empirical from the start (Locke/Hume/ 'smoke monster'). It made sense that is was going to be about the emotional nature over the physical since it is our emotions that lead us to try and understand the physical world.

But enough. I sometimes like FRINGE more because it does go to the scientific notions where one could only present as theory on LOST, but I do see that we are going back down the spiritual path, because once again who we are and the choices we make physically effect the world we live in, because depending on who can gain control, can the world, universe, humanity be saved or destroyed in an instant, just like with the Island.





3x16 "Os" Promo:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/fringe-episode-316-os-promo_26.html

Info from tweet-along last night:
Anna Torv taking on yet another persona!

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/fringe-info-from-last-night-tweetup.html

I have some thoughts on this...

1. Going back to Newton's taunting and exposed rivalry of Shapeshifter verses Human in "Do Shapeshifters Dream of Electric Sheep?", Olivia has the baby in China town, but one way or another is shortly after killed and replaced by a Shapeshifter....

2. One of the Olivias, most likely the blue, will speak for another being that converges inside her, like a clairvoyant! (hmm the return of William Bell?)

3. The more obvious would be an introduction to a third universe, but I am hesitent that it wold be parallel in the same way as these two universes. I wold imagine some kind of difference such as 'time'.

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:25 pm
by DarthLocke
3x17 "Stowaway" Promotional Photos:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/fringe-episode-317-stowaway-promotional.html

3x17 "Stowaway" Official Press Release:
ANSWERS LEAD TO NEW QUESTIONS ON AN ALL-NEW “FRINGE”

FRIDAY, MARCH 18, ON FOX

When the Fringe team investigates an apparent suicide victim, they uncover a second set of fingerprints leading them to a woman with uncanny characteristics that cannot die in the all-new “Stowaway” episode of FRINGE airing Friday, March 18 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FR-317) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Anna Torv as Olivia Dunham; Joshua Jackson as Peter Bishop; John Noble as Walter Bishop; Lance Reddick as Phillip Broyles; Blair Brown as Nina Sharp; Jasika Nicole as Astrid Farnsworth

Source: Fox

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/03/fringe ... z1FOE0zieG


Snippets From NY-POST:
We've met BOlivia, Walternate and Alt-strid "over there," but now we're about to confront a doppelganger on our home turf as as actor Seth Gabel brings Lincoln, his alternate universe character, to the world fans have been following since season one.

What shall we dub him: FLincoln? BLincoln? Nixon (he would be the presidential opposite, no?)


This all goes down in "Stowaway" (airing March 18), an episode that sees the team investigating a killer that attaches herself to suicidal victims, which leads Olivia to channel William Bell (hence the labcoat).

The arrival of Lincoln's doppelganger is something actress Jasika Nicole teased when she chatted with PopWrap back in January, saying, "you're going to start seeing alternate people in our universe for the first time. It’s going to start happening the other way around pretty soon."

And in true "Fringe" fashion, the future has arrived faster than expected.

Source: nypost

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/03/fringe ... z1FMM8UTM0


YAY! Looking forward to the rest of the season!

Dear writers and show runners,
Please let a Frank and Astrid pairing happen! I normally am not so forth-right about ships, but this one would be so fun!


Latest From Kristen E!
Dan in Pompton Plains, N.J.: What are your thoughts on Fringe? Canceled or renewed? It would be a crime if it gets axed. Almost as bad as John Noble not getting an Emmy nod for his role as Walter/Walternate.
Inquired about Fringe's future for you, and insiders are pretty optimistic that Fringe will get another season. The show is said to be a personal fave of Fox boss Kevin Reilly, the DVR numbers are great, and oh yeah, in comparison to shows Lie To Me and Human Target, the series is a veritable critical darling. There are no guarantees in life or in television programming, but we feel pretty confident that season four of Fringe will happen. Yay!

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/03/latest ... z1FMOJ3PSq


Oh Please Give Us Season 4!!!!!!!!!! (I will seriously pass out with joy if I can have FRINGE and 2 other Abram shows on in one year!)

A Bunch of Set Photos! -Plus Set Photo with SPOILER
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/03/fringe-set-photos-1st-march-2011.html
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/03/fringe-more-set-photos-1st-march.html

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/03/fringe-new-set-photo-and-spoiler.html
I'm watching Walter/John Noble from #Fringe run to the amber bus! Apparently we're in "Olivia's mind"
posted by @backstagerider

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:29 pm
by supermodel
I have a delusional friend who is in love with Charlie and keeps hoping that AlternaCharlie will come over to our universe so he can be a regular again. Thank God I can burst that bubble, Kirk Acevedo has a pilot. From zap2it (via Deadline Hollywood):
"Prime Suspect" has added Kirk Acevedo ("Fringe"), Joe Nieves ("How I Met Your Mother") and Tim Griffin ("Grey's Anatomy," "Fair Game") to its cast. All three will play detectives who work -- somewhat reluctantly -- with Maria Bello's Jane Timoney.


Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:39 am
by Thirty-Fiver
supermodel wrote:Thank God I can burst that bubble,

:lol:

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:06 pm
by real1
As you all know .. my fav episode is "Marionette" .. so I did tweet to @JWFRINGE : @JWFRINGE Amazing show really , are we going to see another episode same to "Marionette" ?

Lucky me he did tweet back :D : JWFRINGE @real_1F There will be more like that.

:w00t:

:cool:

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:47 pm
by DarthLocke
real1 wrote:As you all know .. my fav episode is "Marionette" .. so I did tweet to @JWFRINGE : @JWFRINGE Amazing show really , are we going to see another episode same to "Marionette" ?

Lucky me he did tweet back :D : JWFRINGE @real_1F There will be more like that.

:w00t:

:cool:


Thats fantastic, Real1! Congrats on making contact! :lol:

And I am glad for Mr. Acevedo. But I am not gonna lie, I will miss him on Fringe, of course I am sure he can still guest star -pending season 4. Personally I never expected the character to come back over here, but I am so glad that we do get to occasionally see him over there.

3x18 Title Revealed!
3x18 will be titled, "Bloodline".
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/03/fringe-episode-318-bloodline-title.html

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:35 pm
by real1
:D

Actually if we will see something like "Marionette" that's mean we will get so many answers , so yes the congrats will be for Fringe for the wonderful writing and acting . indeed . not for me .. am just poor real fan out there .

ep 16 and 17 and the rest of the season looks like very very critical for the show and i can't wait to see what they will do ....... changing souls .. changing bodies .... reveal an other universe .. fixing Peter .. damaging Olivia even more , killing Fauxlivia ( i guess not ) :lol:

:cool:

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:18 pm
by shirtlessfrank
Airi, the guy who makes the official fringe promos said that a new one is coming out today (Thursday) Hopefully we won't have to wait till midnight for it to appear online

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:57 pm
by DarthLocke
Fringe - Producer Joel Wyman Open To Sebastian Roche Return

Hey Guys,

As executive producer Joel Wyman is currently using his twitter account a fair amount to chat to the fans, I asked him a question about a couple of my favourite supporting Fringe Characters, Sebastian Roche's Thomas Jerome Newton & Peter Weller's Alistair Peck.
This was his response...


Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/03/fringe ... z1FYJnVxtJ


New Set Video: Jackson and Noble!
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/03/fringe-new-short-set-video-john-nobel.html