Season 3 Finale-Related-Spoilers!!!!!!!

Spoiler discussion for 'Fringe'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Season 3 Finale-Related-Spoilers!!!!!!!

Postby b3rt4 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:10 pm

I'm pretty sure he's just talking about Olivia here, we've all seen the pics.

TigerBlood
b3rt4
VIP

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby DarthLocke on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:16 pm

b3rt4 wrote:I'm pretty sure he's just talking about Olivia here, we've all seen the pics.

Yes and one of the recant videos confirms from W and P "mitosis of the universe". (see apple glyph art)

It makes sense that this Olivia was the first, Walter kills her, Peter re-designs a machine that could bring her back and try and attempt to not allow this all to happen again... Brown Betty alludes that Peter stole the machine from walter and made one heart 2--->two universes--->two Olivia's---> together make the missing one. And this is why Peter is drawn to both--they are each one half of a coin ("6B" -points this out)

Purple (Violet Sedan Chair) breaks apart to make blue and red.
Last edited by DarthLocke on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby b3rt4 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Another thing: If they don't show us a third universe, what was the yellow Fringe Division about then? :hmm:

TigerBlood
b3rt4
VIP

Postby DarthLocke on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:23 pm

b3rt4 wrote:Another thing: If they don't show us a third universe, what was the yellow Fringe Division about then? :hmm:

I think they will show us--a glimpse, but it may not be the helm of season four depending on if everyone from then dies, or if they want to milk us on it awhile...

However I also think there could be time/reality travelers already amongst us (err them) and they could also represent a third universe with out really showing us one (the Observers may also already do this, since we don't know where they originate) but I was thinking about John Mosley...

there are many ways all of this could be done.

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby real1 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:59 am

Right Darth , it can be a original Olivia split in 2 .. Olivia and fauxlivia , and this can go for the universes too .

Purple = Red + Blue , but ... we already had some people missing like Charli , AltBroyles , Derek , AltAlice , and of course blue Peter .

I hoped it was the story of the first people , that first Peter did lose his Olivia on the hand of Walter ( for what reason i don't know ) so first Peter did create the machines and split the universe in 2, so that's why the machine can only respond to red Peter ( blue Peter did die ) .

But for now ... all things in my head is mixed ! ..... Killing of Olivia ... which mean we will see Fauxlivia .. and I for one don't like her or stand her .. what if they will let Peter choose her or living with her instead of Olivia .. and while Olivia is gone ... Peter is living with Fauxlivia the life .. and no meaning that Olivia was in the show since s1 no meaning for "Marionette" for "the firefly " for "6B" and for "Os" ..... it's as Olivia or Fauxlivia .. they are the same .. no no they are not the same ! Olivia is a main character not Fauxlivia . Olivia is the heart of the show replacing her with Fauxlivia is unacceptable . :x

We will have a very weak character = Peter if that will happen ... we will have non sense Fauxlivia .. and the fun will be gone with the death of Olivia ... which am not very much to it !
:thumbsdown:

:cool:
real1
Stunt Double

Postby myrtus on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:10 am

It seems the exact wording is "we will see a character we love die", but that doesn't mean the character is going to die in the present. Now, we've all seen the set photos, where future Walternate kills future Olivia. I don't know if they're showing our characters a possible future or if there is an actual jump forward in time for some reason, but I speculate that we'll see our universe 10 years in the future, not an alternate universe. I base this on some spoilery pictures posted at the TWoP forums, which show huge chunks of amber, presumably in our universe. This would suggest that our universe will continue to collapse like the alternate universe and the Fringe Division will become as important as over there, therefore the FF patches and badges and the different clothing. This glimpse into the future is what our heroes will try to prevent (Olivia's murder included).

The producers wouldn't spoil such a huge twist in the finale. They want us to freak out, but it's just misdirection. The real spoiler is the one nobody is talking about, the 2 universes will survive. This means our team has found "another way".
myrtus
Extra

Postby DarthLocke on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Scan From EW:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/04/fringe-scan-from-ew-magazine.html

--- Merged Double Post --

Latest From EW:

Since it has been renewed (Thank you!), can we assume that Fringe will go out with a bang? And by ‘bang’, I of course mean a cliffhanger so perpetually mind-blowing it will make even the casual watchers cry themselves to sleep. — Quincy
You better believe Fringe is going out with a bang. In a conference call with reporters yesterday, I asked (and in doing so, shared my wisdom with a room of reporters…you’re welcome) creators Jeff Pinkner and J.H. Wyman about two rumors in the Fringe-verse: 1) Will a beloved character die? 2) Will there be a third world introduced? Turns out half was true. “Somebody who we all love deeply will die, but we’re not introducing a third world. There’s our world and then there’s the world where Peter was taken from when he was an 8-year-old. We still have plenty of story to tell just in those two worlds,” said Pinkner. “Maybe at some point in the future there will be a third world, but not yet.”
The Fringe honchos also guaranteed the safety of the altverse world – maybe not all of its characters, but the world itself. anyway. “It’s not going to end. That’s our plan to go forward. It’s part of the language for the series now,” Wyman said. “We can promise that it’s going to be even more compelling, and we’re going to develop those characters even more and we’re going to see our characters through their eyes and their characters through our eyes. It will definitely dimensionalize further.”

I think there must be a catch and that they are somewhat lying. I would find any future universe from any time period (past-future, or future-future) way better, even if it's not what we will be dealing with the start of next season, then a dream sequence. And that to me is the only other thing those set photos could be, besides another universe, even an extinct one...

The catch could be that because the two universe derive from this one, it isn't introducing something "new", but rather something "old".

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby supermodel on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:10 pm

I would be sorry to see a beloved character go but it would alse be exciting, a game-changer. But I would rather see someone die permanently than turn up in a future or past scenario. IMHO a death needs to be a death. I do NOT like the storyline of William Bell inhabiting Olivia's body and I do not like the soul magnets. Not only do I find it hokey and stupid, but it lowers the stakes. What is the point of killing characters off if they can have any number of duplicates? Yes, the dupes have different personalities and backstories, but are still similar versions of the characters.

One of the things I loved about Lost was the fact that any major character could be killed off at any time, with almost no warning.

--- Merged Double Post --

Fearnet has an interview with Michael Cerveris, the actor who playes September. Good stuff, including this:
Can you say whether we'll learn a little bit more about September and the Observers in the season finale?

Not too much about us. You get a couple of extra details, or maybe information about things that we suspected. But it doesn't focus too much or doesn't reveal a lot of new information about us. We're more in our kind of observing mode at this point. But it kind of has an implication that we're gonna have a lot to do next year, hopefully.

LOL, the Observers are in "observing mode." Really?
supermodel
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:16 am

supermodel wrote:I would be sorry to see a beloved character go but it would alse be exciting, a game-changer. But I would rather see someone die permanently than turn up in a future or past scenario. IMHO a death needs to be a death. I do NOT like the storyline of William Bell inhabiting Olivia's body and I do not like the soul magnets. Not only do I find it hokey and stupid, but it lowers the stakes. What is the point of killing characters off if they can have any number of duplicates? Yes, the dupes have different personalities and backstories, but are still similar versions of the characters.

One of the things I loved about Lost was the fact that any major character could be killed off at any time, with almost no warning.

Because the show is about transformationalism/evolution. Many cultures, philosophies, theologies, mythologies believe that even spiritually (essence) the body is not the end, or the whole of anything, just the carrier of something ever changing. The point then is to explore by comparison on the biggest scales possible, identity, as we can see how "experience" and "genes", and possibly the recycling of ourselves can have an effect on us in the universe(s). It asks on a big level "who are any of us really?" -"What makes me, me?" "Why is my life like this?" "Can I change [my] life?. "Am I unique?" "Are there reasons beyond myself for being confronted with certain circumstances?" "What do I believe in?" "Why am I here?" "What do I want?" "Can I save something I care about?"

It uses the material laws to address something more innate, a story that is personal, by undoing certain limitations, giving a way to the audience to ask ourselves 'what is right?' and 'what is wrong?' with the human pursuit of knowledge....

LOST could get away with killing characters in the now, because their cast was SO massive. Not that I wouldn't mind a bigger cast, but it hasn't been on that scale...

Plus I love how the writers are just saying "A" beloved character dies, when the finale title is "The Day WE Died." ;)

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby real1 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:54 am

DarthLocke wrote:
Plus I love how the writers are just saying "A" beloved character dies, when the finale title is "The Day WE Died." ;)

:hmm: Is that mean Fringe will become AltFringe and S4 will be aired in the Altuniverse ? :P

:cool:
real1
Stunt Double

Postby supermodel on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:04 pm

Plus I love how the writers are just saying "A" beloved character dies, when the finale title is "The Day WE Died."

That doesn't necessarily mean an entire universe. Could it not refer to all versions of a single character? Both Walters, or both Olivias, for example? That would cover "a character" and "we."
supermodel
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:39 am

So while I was writing my semi LOST related post in the 3x19 discussion thread comparing Desmond and his specific abilities to things in conjunction to multiple time lines, ended up also comparing John Scott's role to Peter's as well, as I think John Scott might have taken on a role that Peter might of had in the original reality--with the ring "always" and 'the lake' connection, but more interesting is that for some reason I never caught Conrad's last name (Conrad is the weapons dealer who was selling the substance that cause 'man beast mutations' in "The Transformation".) Taking him down ended up being how John was trying to prove himself to Olivia, before he departs her conscience...his last name is also Moreau....and like with LOST manifesting various names repeated through out the show, do we know at least have another Moreau and it looks like he is dangerous too! I think he could turn out being Mr. X, unless Alias actor, Ulrich Thomsen, stays on and continues the role, as he is credited with the part.

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:26 am

The Day We Died Official Press Release!!!

DEATH AND DESTINY ON ALL-NEW SEASON FINALE OF “FRINGE” FRIDAY, MAY 6, ON FOX

Brad Dourif (“Deadwood”) Guest-Stars

As the thrilling third season propels to a climactic close, questions will be answered as Peter confronts his destiny and a beloved team member meets an untimely demise in “The Day We Died” season finale episode of FRINGE airing Friday, May 6 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FR-322) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Anna Torv as Olivia Dunham; Joshua Jackson as Peter Bishop; John Noble as Walter Bishop; Lance Reddick as Phillip Broyles; Blair Brown as Nina Sharp; Jasika Nicole as Astrid Farnsworth

Guest Cast: Emily Mead as Ella; Brad Dourif as Moreau; Mark Wynn as Oscar; Michael Cerveris as September; Eugene Lipinski as December

Source: FOX

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/04/fringe ... z1K0xaAUHX

OM<G I can't believe I was right about EM being Ella! :w00t:

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby JacobsMom on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:22 am

DarthLocke wrote:The Day We Died Official Press Release!!!

DEATH AND DESTINY ON ALL-NEW SEASON FINALE OF “FRINGE” FRIDAY, MAY 6, ON FOX

Brad Dourif (“Deadwood”) Guest-Stars

As the thrilling third season propels to a climactic close, questions will be answered as Peter confronts his destiny and a beloved team member meets an untimely demise in “The Day We Died” season finale episode of FRINGE airing Friday, May 6 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FR-322) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Anna Torv as Olivia Dunham; Joshua Jackson as Peter Bishop; John Noble as Walter Bishop; Lance Reddick as Phillip Broyles; Blair Brown as Nina Sharp; Jasika Nicole as Astrid Farnsworth

Guest Cast: Emily Mead as Ella; Brad Dourif as Moreau; Mark Wynn as Oscar; Michael Cerveris as September; Eugene Lipinski as December

Source: FOX

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/04/fringe ... z1K0xaAUHX

OM<G I can't believe I was right about EM being Ella! :w00t:

So are we to assume this is the "future" older Ella?? Or could it just be someone with the same first name? :hmm:
JacobsMom
Emmy Nominee

Postby DarthLocke on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:32 pm

[b3x21]The Last Sam Weiss Promo and Sneak Peek![/b]
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/04/fringe-episode-321-last-sam-weiss-sneak.html
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/04/fringe-episode-321-last-sam-weiss-sneak.html

The Key To It All --->Desmond Nod again, but what if the key isn't a machine, but a person...although "The Box" mirrors "The Package"...... :hmm:

3x21 The Last Sam Weiss Promotional Photo:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/04/fringe-episode-321-last-sam-weiss.html

DarthLocke
Show Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Fringe Spoilers