Season 3 Finale-Related-Spoilers!!!!!!!

Spoiler discussion for 'Fringe'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Season 3 Finale-Related-Spoilers!!!!!!!

Postby Woongo on Mon May 02, 2011 7:38 pm

Two Sides wrote:Just watched the full 2 minute finale trailer...

All I can say is:

Watch here: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/fringe ... -full.html

Holy crap, this was amazing!! :w00t: :w00t:
Is the finale a 2-hour special? (I haven't read any other posts, someone may have said that, but I don't want to accidentally get spoiled)
"No use in having rules if there's no punishment for breaking them." - Locke

Thanks to Devil's Arcade for the signature!

Woongo
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Two Sides on Mon May 02, 2011 7:42 pm

Woongo wrote:

All I can say is:

Is the finale a 2-hour special? (I haven't read any other posts, someone may have said that, but I don't want to accidentally get spoiled)

Only 45 mins I think :unsure:
HannaK wrote:I've found my Sawyer to Juliet tbh :wub: :D
Two Sides
Oscar Winner

Postby Woongo on Mon May 02, 2011 7:44 pm

Two Sides wrote:
Woongo wrote:

All I can say is:

Only 45 mins I think :unsure:

Wow, how are they going to fit it all into 45 minutes? :unsure:
"No use in having rules if there's no punishment for breaking them." - Locke

Thanks to Devil's Arcade for the signature!

Woongo
Supporting Actor

Postby DarthLocke on Mon May 02, 2011 8:05 pm

The Trailer makes me think I am wrong about something unless the vision is actually a convergence from all timelines ...

Because --It appears it walternate that is imprisoned and another universe (red?) is destroyed, but yet the universe in this reality is still breaking down by "Day-Enders"....

To me it suggest something like the FS in lost except that it is converging 3 realities into one...instead of showing a future that can't be reached until remembering the past to let go of it and then move onto the future..

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby supermodel on Mon May 02, 2011 9:28 pm

I'm avoiding all trailers and T&S this week, and I want to enjoy every OMG! moment. Just dropping in to post the latest from Ask Matt:

To date, John Noble has been tasked with playing Walter, Walternate and younger versions of each. But as glimpsed in the promo for the season finale airing Friday, he has added Future Walter and Walternate to his repertoire – the former of which seems to have regressed to the disoriented incarnation first visited in the series pilot. “There’s a variation [on one of my characters] that you’ll see in the finale that did affect my concentration, my mood,” the actor shares. Speaking of the sure-to-be-freaky season-ender, Noble suggests that the “6:02″ time that was critical to the April 22 episode will come into play again during the Fox drama’s closing hour. “That time frame is very important to remember as we get to the finale,” he teases. Do you think Future Peter might somehow travel to the past – to prior to 6:02 AM on that meaningful morning — to keep the Machine from being activated in the first place?

supermodel
Show Expert

Postby real1 on Tue May 03, 2011 3:50 pm

The observers and Nina were putting Olivia in a coffin and through it at the sea , Peter saved her "Brown petty " s2ep19 .....Parallel ..Peter is burning a coffin and through it in the sea in the promo ..is that mean someone will save the body ?

--- Merged Double Post --

DarthLocke wrote:
I think to some degree that is the case, because they do say they do not know...however, they aslo say they know "some things" so I am not sure how honest they are---just how much probability they can know?

It's funny you say "game of time", because I was thinking about that same concept, but with Sam Weiss in mind instead.

On another note...I am pretty sure that "this" other Olivia isn't going to make it...which is why I think originally, 'whatever happened, happend" and because 'it happened before, it can happen agian.' (Lost and Battlestar Galactica famous lines/tagline)

:) .. sometimes when i read your posts .. it's just let me see the things differently and i agree with you about 90% the last 10% which make both of us different .. no one as the other one :D , you are better than me thoooo lol .. am just having fun and liking to do theories about this show , oh God i don't know how to come back from what will be happening .

And yes .. Olivia will be dead ... :cry: ..... but .....

:cool:
real1
Stunt Double

Postby DarthLocke on Wed May 04, 2011 3:48 pm

I wouldn't sweat the death, Real1---for what ever reason 'this image of death' is most likely relavant in order to prevent it from happening (or happening agian)...I don't think the show will end in death, like LOST did, as I think they are already moving past 'death' by just having two universes side by side to begin with and the introduction of clones, shpeshifters, Milo, Observers and soul magnets. That doesn't nessecarily mean a super happy ending, but I do think we might get to a place where at least Peter and Olivia have no doubt of there love for eachother and the immediate future saved and "time" restored and no breakdowns in the fabric will ensue--even if it comes down to sacrafice.

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby WJames on Wed May 04, 2011 7:04 pm

Just watched the Canadian promo and all I can say is; the people who make their trailers suck a whole f***ink lot at it.

And to everyone who didn't watch it I have to say that it bloody spoiles TOO MUCH so I would advise against it. That trailer was to shi*ty and too spoilery. A definite NO, NO! :cursing:
WJames
Guest Star

Postby JacobsMom on Thu May 05, 2011 12:48 am

All I can say is:

Wow, that was amazing!! :w00t: :w00t: What was up with Broyles eye? Looks like he lost his eye and now has a fake one. :unsure: Walternate must have survived after saying his universe was destroyed. I wonder if he came over to ours then before it happened? I think the Walter with the beard is Our Walter being locked up again since 2011 and now it is 2021 + years in the future. I still don't understand why our universe has Fringe agents with the red universe patch design on their uniforms??

supermodel wrote:I'm avoiding all trailers and T&S this week, and I want to enjoy every OMG! moment. Just dropping in to post the latest from Ask Matt:

To date, John Noble has been tasked with playing Walter, Walternate and younger versions of each. But as glimpsed in the promo for the season finale airing Friday, he has added Future Walter and Walternate to his repertoire – the former of which seems to have regressed to the disoriented incarnation first visited in the series pilot. “There’s a variation [on one of my characters] that you’ll see in the finale that did affect my concentration, my mood,” the actor shares. Speaking of the sure-to-be-freaky season-ender, Noble suggests that the “6:02″ time that was critical to the April 22 episode will come into play again during the Fox drama’s closing hour. “That time frame is very important to remember as we get to the finale,” he teases. Do you think Future Peter might somehow travel to the past – to prior to 6:02 AM on that meaningful morning — to keep the Machine from being activated in the first place?

I'm wondering if the time difference between the two universes is what this means. If it was 6:02 AM here, then maybe Peter caused something to happen over there before their own 6:02 AM and that is why our universe survived and theirs didn't. :hmm: We do know that the red universes machine was shut off after what Olivia did but maybe some other thing caused their universe to finally collapse.
JacobsMom
Emmy Nominee

Postby b3rt4 on Thu May 05, 2011 1:22 am

WJames wrote:Just watched the Canadian promo and all I can say is; the people who make their trailers suck a whole f***ink lot at it.

And to everyone who didn't watch it I have to say that it bloody spoiles TOO MUCH so I would advise against it. That trailer was to shi*ty and too spoilery. A definite NO, NO! :cursing:

The Canadian promos are always sooo much better.

TigerBlood
b3rt4
VIP

Postby DarthLocke on Thu May 05, 2011 1:27 pm

JacobsMom wrote:

All I can say is:

Wow, that was amazing!! :w00t: :w00t: What was up with Broyles eye? Looks like he lost his eye and now has a fake one. :unsure: Walternate must have survived after saying his universe was destroyed. I wonder if he came over to ours then before it happened? I think the Walter with the beard is Our Walter being locked up again since 2011 and now it is 2021 + years in the future. I still don't understand why our universe has Fringe agents with the red universe patch design on their uniforms??

supermodel wrote:I'm avoiding all trailers and T&S this week, and I want to enjoy every OMG! moment. Just dropping in to post the latest from Ask Matt:

I'm wondering if the time difference between the two universes is what this means. If it was 6:02 AM here, then maybe Peter caused something to happen over there before their own 6:02 AM and that is why our universe survived and theirs didn't. :hmm: We do know that the red universes machine was shut off after what Olivia did but maybe some other thing caused their universe to finally collapse.

Good thoughts JacobsMom :thumbsup:

There are so many variables...

The red Machine had a Faradays cage around it--don't know if the blue one naturally did. Then we have the whole stolen machine part factor, followed by Blue Olivia is a crow bar, and then also Peter's son's DNA factor, and then also because there might not have ever been two machines before now. :unsure:

But I kind of think Peter might get back into the machine at 6:02 am again in 'the future' reality in order to go back---but I like the idea of the discrepancy that universes are usually out of sync :)

Canadian Promo:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/fringe ... promo.html

Scene Maker:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/fringe ... ed_04.html

[http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/fringe-finale-spoilers-from-john-noble.htmlu]Promo Pictures
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/fringe ... ed_05.html

Emily Meade is just too cute looking!

New Promo:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/fringe ... d-new.html

John Noble--Spoilers
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/fringe ... noble.html

"Principle characters but slightly different ”

Like I said I think this vision has double meaning...The world that thes characters end up living in causes them to "variate" change--as any time difference can always be viewed as an alternate reality compaired with any other...but I still think they are showing us/Peter this future for a reason--clues about the past, in order to stop the future from happening this way!

-We have to stop 815 from crashing! ;)

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby WJames on Thu May 05, 2011 2:06 pm

b3rt4 wrote:The Canadian promos are always sooo much better.

I don't quite remember how they handled the Lost trailers and this is the first I watched for Fringe so I can't be an objective judge, but the voice of the narrator, the music, the too spoilery reveal used in this one were just horrible. Sorry.
WJames
Guest Star

Postby DarthLocke on Fri May 06, 2011 2:34 pm

Verbal Teasers:
#05: "Peter Bishop, 47 years old, shrapnel wound in the abdomen."
#04: "We finally get to see one."
#03: "Our fate was sealed long ago."
#02: "Not only can I not tell you how the thing works, according to all the readings it shouldn’t be working at all."
#01: "Bright orbs moving past... flaring... and as they come into focus, we realize we’re in--"
^(yellow dot motief)

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/fringe ... z1LZvZCWHY

**Also Guys: Wyman and Pinkner will be answering questions during the Finale tomight via-TWITTER!**

New Finale Clips!
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/fringe-season-3-finale-new-clips.html

Well looks like Olivia doesn't die...at least not in the scene we think she does...

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Previous

Return to Fringe Spoilers