[Official] FRINGE S4 - Spoilers and Speculation

Spoiler discussion for 'Fringe'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

[Official] FRINGE S4 - Spoilers and Speculation

Postby DarthLocke on Tue May 10, 2011 2:38 pm

From Kristin E!

Tasha in Simi Valley, Calif.: What is with the season finale of Fringe? If Joshua Jackson isn't on the show next season I won't watch!
Fear not: Sources close to the show confirm that Joshua Jackson will definitely be back next season, although no one's saying if it'll be Blue Peter, Red Peter or the brand-spankin'-new Black Peter!

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/latest ... z1LxInBmCg

Black makes me think black body radiation/Death, and that makes me think of the smoke monster/MIB, which makes me think of "astral projection" and being able to play with memory....(I always said Desmond was both smokey and Jacob esque--especically in the FS)

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] FRINGE S4 - Spoilers and Speculation

Postby DarkUFO on Tue May 10, 2011 2:50 pm

Thanks for creating this Darth.

Hopefully we'll be able to fill it up with good stuff when filming starts again and we get some set photos/reports and videos :)
DarkUFO
Administrator

Postby DarthLocke on Tue May 10, 2011 7:22 pm

DarkUFO wrote:Thanks for creating this Darth.

Hopefully we'll be able to fill it up with good stuff when filming starts again and we get some set photos/reports and videos :)

Sure! :D I am looking forward to anything we can get! I feel like they have opened a door to be able to do so many things, that my mind is fried just thinking about "what ifs"!

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby supermodel on Tue May 10, 2011 9:58 pm

Oh I had posted this int he old thread:
Ready for some season 4 spoilers? From ScreenRant: Not much, but it's something!

As for Peter and star Joshua Jackson: he’ll be back. Says Wyman:

“He’s got a job. He’s still under contract. We can’t yet reveal what exactly we have in store for him, but he’s definitely not going out for other shows.”

Other questions asked of Pinkner and Wyman include: will Brad Dourif return? (No.) Will Emily Meade be back as Ella? (Maybe.) What happened in Detroit? (Not telling.) The two producers were tight-lipped when it came to plot details – but we’d expect nothing less from Abrams’ compatriots.

I won't miss Moreau and FutureElla, I thought they were both throwaway characters.
supermodel
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Tue May 10, 2011 10:43 pm

supermodel wrote:Oh I had posted this int he old thread:
Ready for some season 4 spoilers? From ScreenRant: Not much, but it's something!

As for Peter and star Joshua Jackson: he’ll be back. Says Wyman:

“He’s got a job. He’s still under contract. We can’t yet reveal what exactly we have in store for him, but he’s definitely not going out for other shows.”

Other questions asked of Pinkner and Wyman include: will Brad Dourif return? (No.) Will Emily Meade be back as Ella? (Maybe.) What happened in Detroit? (Not telling.) The two producers were tight-lipped when it came to plot details – but we’d expect nothing less from Abrams’ compatriots.

I won't miss Moreau and FutureElla, I thought they were both throwaway characters.

Thanks for the info SupermodeI!! :thumbsup:

I hope to see Ella again, because her and Peter shared the same viewpoint in the 2026 reality, I would like to see a time where that changes...plus Ella ties into the pattern/and bloodline repeating motief as she follows in a family members footsteps (There's a prequel comic in which one issue was called "It runs in the family" as Walter mirrored his father and the machines they used...)

It might be that Peter could in effect "brain port" to other possible futures to recieve more information to cause further alterations.

As for Moreau, I am indifferant, but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't hope to get a third character with that name, or another character with a very simular role.....

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby supermodel on Wed May 11, 2011 10:08 pm

From TVOvermind:
Michael Ausiello has just announced that Altlivia's partner Lincoln Lee, played by suberbly by Seth Gabel in the season 2 finale and in several episodes in season 3, has been promoted to series regular.

We met Agent Lee's doppelganger from our universe in March and, while he is not a kickass Fringe Agent, he still works with the FBI and assisted the team from Over Here to solve a case.

I don't know about you guys, but I am pretty stoked about this news. From the first moment he appeared in the season 2 finale, I liked him on the spot. But as season 3 progressed, he just grew on me so much that - please don't kill me for this - I like him a lot better than Charlie. But hey, that's just me. It will be interesting to see him as a series regular, since we can assume we will see a lot more of him in the upcoming season 4.

I hope this will also give them a chance to explore the feelings between Lincoln and Altlivia. It is pretty clear the guy is in love with her - that scene when Altlivia gives birth after the fastest pregnancy ever was a testament to his very, very strong feelings for his partner. I am not sure how Altlivia feels about him, but I really hope that she gives him a chance. It is obvious she cares about him, but I am not sure those feelings can be considered romantic on her part. At least not yet.

What is interesting is that Seth Gabel has been promoted to series regular, but what about Kirk Acevedo, who plays Charlie? Is he still going to be guest starring or is Charlie meeting an untimely demise, much like at the beggining of season 2?

So what do you think, Fringe fans? Are you happy with the new addition to the cast?

supermodel
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Thu May 12, 2011 3:45 pm

Joel Wyman -"TweeT" About Baby Henry!
"If there is no Peter, then there is no baby Henry."

But is there a Peter???? -Because no memory of Peter, might not be the same as no Peter...

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby supermodel on Fri May 13, 2011 6:49 pm

I think there is no Peter, the observer asid they don't remeber him because he never existed.

But does that mean both Peters? The Peter who blooped out of existence was the red Peter. Did the blue Peter exist? Did he die?
supermodel
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Fri May 13, 2011 8:24 pm

supermodel wrote:I think there is no Peter, the observer asid they don't remeber him because he never existed.

But does that mean both Peters? The Peter who blooped out of existence was the red Peter. Did the blue Peter exist? Did he die?

That's what I mean---there could be a catch 22 in there somewhere, because they didn't specify -if it's Red Peter doesn't exist, then Henry can't exist---they just say "Peter", and we know Jackson is coming back, so that's why think it could go either way with Henry...

Walter doesn't remember why Peck sent him the paper white tulip---as if they never had that conversation--because the reality was altered, but things could be different in terms of biological materials verses inanimate objects...

I just started reading Mark Helprins Winter's Tale (as it's a parody to my fav Shakespearean play) and a reference in "Subject 13" ---The novel takes place in an alternate New York city...and there is a criminal named Peter Lake whom is an orphan...he meets a girl and falls in love her while robbing a huge mantion...but she is sick and she dies....so he stops at nothing to change "time" and save her life...

I could see them have Henry exist, but red Olivia went to a sperm bank, or somebody abducted her and impregnated her...Peter might just exist as an Orphan with no proof of his origins...or they might not do that at all...IMO it's a toss up and I am not even sure which way I would prefer...but I am starting to think this isn't the first time Peter used the machine in the blue time line...which could explain alot of plot points lost and deemed irrelative, but curious.

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Wed May 18, 2011 2:10 pm

A Little News About Kirk Acevedo from Ausiello/TV Line!
Question: With Kirk Acevedo cast in NBC’s Prime Suspect reboot, does that mean we won’t see Charlie on Fringe next season?! That was one of the best things about the Alt. Universe! — Erica
Ausiello: “All I know is they do want me back,” the actor himself told TVLine’s Matt Mitovich at NBC’s upfront presentation on Monday, adding that he wants to go back. “It’s a great group of guys over there, and [on-screen partner] Seth [Gabel] is such a good guy. I talk to him all the time.” So what’s the trouble? “I can only, contractually, do maybe three or four [episodes],” he reveals.

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/latest ... z1Mi1NxnSV

Well I think it's better than not seeing him at all.

"Finding Season 4" -Video:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/fringe-finding-season-4-video.html

David Fury - New Writer/Producer!
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/fringe-david-fury-new-writerproducer.html

A former Lost executive producer, he has also worked on 24 and Buffy!

No Spoilers, But Torv and Noble discuss FRINGE's Past, Present, and Future!
http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/popwrap/fringe_stars_talk_past_present_future_WCVdPLnWorInilbfuhgftI

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Fri May 20, 2011 6:50 pm

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby supermodel on Wed May 25, 2011 9:28 pm

From Digital Spy:

Fringe showrunner Jeff Pinkner has insisted that the show's upcoming fourth season will not disappoint fans.

In the third season finale, Peter (Joshua Jackson) was erased from history by a mysterious time paradox.

"Rest assured we won't betray the audience," Pinkner told TV Line. "Taking Peter out of the story is another way to look at our series from another side. [We'll examine] what would have happened in these people's lives up to this point if [there was] no Peter."

In the original timeline, Peter's mother Elizabeth (Orla Brady) committed suicide when her son was a young boy.

"[Whether Elizabeth now survived is] the right question to ask," Pinkner explained. "And that's what [next] season will answer."

Pinkner recently promised that unresolved issues from the season finale will be dealt with in future episodes, while Joshua Jackson suggested that the fourth run of Fringe could introduce "radical" changes.

supermodel
Show Expert

Postby JacobsMom on Wed May 25, 2011 11:29 pm

supermodel wrote:From Digital Spy:

Fringe showrunner Jeff Pinkner has insisted that the show's upcoming fourth season will not disappoint fans.

In the third season finale, Peter (Joshua Jackson) was erased from history by a mysterious time paradox.

"Rest assured we won't betray the audience," Pinkner told TV Line. "Taking Peter out of the story is another way to look at our series from another side. [We'll examine] what would have happened in these people's lives up to this point if [there was] no Peter."

In the original timeline, Peter's mother Elizabeth (Orla Brady) committed suicide when her son was a young boy.

"[Whether Elizabeth now survived is] the right question to ask," Pinkner explained. "And that's what [next] season will answer."

Pinkner recently promised that unresolved issues from the season finale will be dealt with in future episodes, while Joshua Jackson suggested that the fourth run of Fringe could introduce "radical" changes.

Thanks for the info supermodel.

I don't think red Peter was a young boy though when his "mother" died. Didn't he say she died when he was 18 years old?? :unsure: At least, that is what I remember anyway.

This is exactly what I was thinking that TPTB might do. They are basically resetting the time line in which Peter never was born but I assume this means that both red and blue Peter's never existed if this is worded correctly. I am thinking he will be reintroduced at some point in the season as we get back to the normal time line, but what will Josh J. be doing then?? Maybe an alternate character in the alternate time line? :hmm:
JacobsMom
Emmy Nominee

Postby DarthLocke on Thu May 26, 2011 2:33 am

Latest From Kristn E!
Jenny in L.A.: The Fringe finale blew my mind. Will baby Henry be back? I mean, logically he doesn't exist anymore right? And Peter (star Josh Jackson) has to be back, right?
We went straight to the First People—Fringe show runners J.H. Wyman and Jeff Pinkner—with your questions, who gave us some very disturbing answers. First: "You are correct, logically he [baby Henry] doesn't exist any more." And second, regarding Peter's return, they replied: "Josh Jackson is coming back to the show." Whether he's bring his eyebrows with him is another matter.

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/latest ... z1NPyVcapw

Latest From Auseillo:
Question: Now that Peter doesn’t exist on Fringe, does that mean all bets are off with regard to other characters that were impacted by him — like his mother committing suicide? —Rachel
Ausiello: “That’s the right question to ask,” responds exec producer Jeff Pinkner. “And that’s what [next] season will answer.” Should fans be worried that nothing they experienced during the first three seasons actually happened? “Rest assured we won’t betray the audience,” Pinkner insists. “Taking Peter out of the story is another way to look at our series from another side. What would have happened in these people’s lives up to this point if [there was] no Peter?”

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/latest ... z1NPyo03o0

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby real1 on Thu May 26, 2011 6:50 am

JacobsMom wrote:
supermodel wrote:From Digital Spy:

Thanks for the info supermodel.

I don't think red Peter was a young boy though when his "mother" died. Didn't he say she died when he was 18 years old?? :unsure: At least, that is what I remember anyway.

This is exactly what I was thinking that TPTB might do. They are basically resetting the time line in which Peter never was born but I assume this means that both red and blue Peter's never existed if this is worded correctly. I am thinking he will be reintroduced at some point in the season as we get back to the normal time line, but what will Josh J. be doing then?? Maybe an alternate character in the alternate time line? :hmm:

Right Jacob , Peter told Olivia that Walter called him from Sant.c .H while he was at Europe to tell him that his mother died in car accident while in fact she committed suicide and Walter was wanting to protect him from the truth " the man from the other side " s2ep19

Still i do believe that Peter is not existed in blue history but he is in the red history , he served his purpose by opening the door way between the 2 universes and then vanished from the blue but exist in the red , they can cheat the time but not the existence .
:cool:
real1
Stunt Double

Next

Return to Fringe Spoilers