[Official] FRINGE S4 - Spoilers and Speculation

Spoiler discussion for 'Fringe'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: [Official] FRINGE S4 - Spoilers and Speculation

Postby supermodel on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:48 pm

This was on Ask Ausiello yesterday, did I miss seeing it posted? It's nto really a spoiler, just spec.

Question: I’m in pre-cancellation mourning for Fringe, so please cheer me up by letting me know if we’ll get to see Agent Charlie Francis one more time before the end. With Prime Suspect dead and buried, surely Kirk Acevedo has a bit of time to spare. —Anthony

Ausiello: A Fringe source tells me it’s a distinct possibility we’ll see Charlie again, but there’s nothing on the books at the moment. And don’t administer last rites to the show just yet. Despite those apocalyptic Nielsens, Fringe very much remains in the hunt for another season. One scenario allegedly being bandied about has it returning for a final 15-episode run. If that happens I will be an extremely happy person.

supermodel
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby DarthLocke on Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:15 pm

supermodel wrote:This was on Ask Ausiello yesterday, did I miss seeing it posted? It's nto really a spoiler, just spec.

Question: I’m in pre-cancellation mourning for Fringe, so please cheer me up by letting me know if we’ll get to see Agent Charlie Francis one more time before the end. With Prime Suspect dead and buried, surely Kirk Acevedo has a bit of time to spare. —Anthony

Ausiello: A Fringe source tells me it’s a distinct possibility we’ll see Charlie again, but there’s nothing on the books at the moment. And don’t administer last rites to the show just yet. Despite those apocalyptic Nielsens, Fringe very much remains in the hunt for another season. One scenario allegedly being bandied about has it returning for a final 15-episode run. If that happens I will be an extremely happy person.

I read this elsewhere from a Pinkner Wyman Interview, which they said it's possible to see Charlie again, but that they haven't filmed or made anything official yet. --But they are on writing the final episodes now, so if Charlie would return, we should get wind of it soon!

I would take a shorter season 5 just to let them go beyond season 4! --That would be nice! Thanks for the news, Supermodel! (And Welcome back! :D How was your trip??!)

4x14 "the End of All Things" Promo, Cast Preview, Extended Promo, and NEW Promo:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/02/fringe-episode-414-end-of-all-things.html
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/02/fringe-episode-414-end-of-all-things_22.html
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/02/fringe-episode-414-end-of-all-things_206.html
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/02/fringe-episode-414-end-of-all-things_6705.html

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:41 pm

Latest From Kristen E!

AndrwsRod: Please we're dying without Fringe news. Give me something, anything will do.
We've seen Friday's show and all we can say is OMFG (Oh. My. Fringe. Goodness.)! We don't want to totally spoil the surprises in this electrifying episode, but prepare for a shocking visitor to Walter's (John Noble) lab, the reappearance of Peter's (Joshua Jackson) baby Henry and a very naughty Nina (Blair Brown). It's a pivotal episode in the series' mythology, and the ending will break your heart.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_ ... z1nDRkt2bn

Oh wow! It is Henry Bishop! But is it "The Henry Bishop", an image of Henry, or an alternate version of Henry?!!!

I want it to be tomorrow SO bad!!!!!!

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby supermodel on Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:31 pm

Logically Henry cannot exist in any universe. If Peter was wiped away from the original two universes, then he was never there to father Fauxlivia's baby. He was also never in the dual amber universes, he appeared out of nowhere, so he never fathered the baby here either. So where is the kid going to come from?

I'm wondering if somehow September or other Obsevers will show Peter the timeline that was, or could have been, or whatever. Basically show him what we saw last year, that he fathered a child whom he never met and now doesn't exist anyway. That would be heartbreaking for Peter, to feel that loss. And it would sort of parallel the Walters' storylines, in which all versions of Walter have lost a son (and perhaps stand to lose him again.)
supermodel
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:59 pm

supermodel wrote:Logically Henry cannot exist in any universe. If Peter was wiped away from the original two universes, then he was never there to father Fauxlivia's baby. He was also never in the dual amber universes, he appeared out of nowhere, so he never fathered the baby here either. So where is the kid going to come from?

I'm wondering if somehow September or other Obsevers will show Peter the timeline that was, or could have been, or whatever. Basically show him what we saw last year, that he fathered a child whom he never met and now doesn't exist anyway. That would be heartbreaking for Peter, to feel that loss. And it would sort of parallel the Walters' storylines, in which all versions of Walter have lost a son (and perhaps stand to lose him again.)

Actually it's possible that his time line does still exist (Pinkner even comments that this could be the case), but also besides that The Comic Peter and the Machine also sheds light that in another Universe another Henry also exists, as Peter is sitting on a park bench with September and an older Henry is playing with a ball with Unlce Lincoln, Peter is oblivious to this...(It hints that there was another time line when Henry grew up)

But I agree, I think likely that when Peter goes into Septembers mind, he going to learn the truth of September's ever so haunting words from "The Firefly", "It musn't be easy being a father", as checking the "6:02 A.M> transcript, no one in the blue Universe figured out HOW Walternate turned on the machine, because the blue universe never learned about Henry...I think this will devastate Peter and I also think September is going to die...

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:23 am

Latest From EW:
Any Fringe news this week? I’ve really been enjoying these post-winter break episodes, but am dying to get back into the Fringe mythology. Can we expect to be seeing the Machine again any time soon? What about the Observers or the First People? — Ricky
I received the following question not long before getting my hands on tonight’s episode of Fringe, so it only felt right to pull it up (ever so conveniently) for this week. As you’ve probably heard, the Observer certainly reappears tonight (and gravely wounded to boot). And if you read my report from yesterday, you also know that the episode peels “back some layers about what his agenda has been and uses that as an opportunity to revisit the things on the show we’ve seen before,” according to EP Jeff Pinkner. And while you’re fully aware that I can’t tell you much about the Observer’s revealing conversation with Peter, I can tell you that one of the “things” Pinkner is referring to, is actually a someone. (And they are revealed to be a fairly important part of the larger equation).
Meanwhile, and on a relatively unrelated but still juicy note: Peter and new timeline Olivia share a scene at the end that’s pretty darn sad (I wept), the episode is a fantastic one for Nina Sharp (I’m chatting with Blair Brown today; send questions, if you’d like), and Walter’s latest foodie creation seems like something ripped out of the Breakfast Club. (And, disgusting as it is, the child in me wants one immediately.)
http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/02/24/fringe-ncis-grimm-how-i-met-your-mother-spoiler-room/

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:09 pm

Set Photos February 28th[ Olivia, Peter, Walter, Observer + Observer Photos?
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/02/fringe-season-4-set-photo-28th-february.html
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/02/fringe-season-4-set-photo-of-observer.html

Update: More Set Photos---**Episode 19** --Henry Ian Cusick:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/02/fringe-season-4-additional-set-photos_28.html

It looks like 4x19 might be another future reality---perhaps the one the Observers derive, or one where the Observers are "observed"???????????????????

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:28 pm

More Set Photos - February 28th (Crazy 19th Episode continued)
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/02/fringe-season-4-more-set-photos-28th.html

I am VERY exited for this one! :thumbsup:

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:27 pm

4x16 Episode Title: "Nothing As It Seems"
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/02/fringe-episode-416-nothing-as-it-seems.html

Another spectacular title! :)

(And yes, we all hope Pearl Jam's song will be configured in somehow ;) :lol: )

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:38 pm

Joel Wyman and Joe Chapelle to Each Direct Two Part Season Finale!
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/fringe-season-four-to-end-with-two-part.html

4x15 "A Short Story About Love" Press Release:
--"FRINGE" - (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

BREATHTAKING EVENTS UNFOLD ON AN ALL-NEW "FRINGE" FRIDAY, MARCH 23, ON FOX

FRINGE Returns Tonight with the First of Eight All-New Episodes!

Following the recent shocking revelations and emotional events, Peter weighs his options as the Fringe team investigates a killer targeting love in the all-new "A Short Story About Love" episode of FRINGE airing Friday, March 23 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FR-414) (TV-14 D, V)

Cast: Anna Torv as Olivia Dunham; Joshua Jackson as Peter Bishop; John Noble as Walter Bishop; Lance Reddick as Phillip Broyles; Blair Brown as Nina Sharp; Jasika Nicole as Astrid Farnsworth; Seth Gabel as Lincoln Lee

Source: Fox
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/fringe ... about.html

OMG A Killer that targets "love" :w00t:
Last edited by DarthLocke on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby WJames on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:02 pm

DarthLocke wrote:Joel Wyman and Joe Chapelle to Each Direct Two Part Season Finale!

Honestly, this worries me. Wyman directed the next episode "Short story about love" and that was suppose to be it for this season, but now he is directing the season finale which makes me think that he decided to personally be in charge of it because the episode may end up being the SERIES finale. :S :cry: I just wish FOX would give us a short season 5.
WJames
Guest Star

Postby DarthLocke on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:14 pm

WJames wrote:
DarthLocke wrote:Joel Wyman and Joe Chapelle to Each Direct Two Part Season Finale!

Honestly, this worries me. Wyman directed the next episode "Short story about love" and that was suppose to be it for this season, but now he is directing the season finale which makes me think that he decided to personally be in charge of it because the episode may end up being the SERIES finale. :S :cry: I just wish FOX would give us a short season 5.

I think it's a double edge sword...I think you're right that he is stepping in because if they need to change something, he can do it....but I am hoping that it's just a "just in case" thing, because if they have to change something, they don't have a lot of time to do it....but it could be worse. Negotiations could be done already and we would already know the possible bad news. I think it's a good sign that they're taking some time to discuss it. I am really hoping we get a 15 episode season 5.

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:55 pm

4x15 "A Short Story About Love" BTS Photos!
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/fringe-episode-415-short-story-about_03.html

Peter in September's apartment -looking at his book! :thumbsup:

Another Set Photo Relating to 4x19 - Young Blonde w/ Older Nina:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/fringe-season-4-new-set-photo.html
Last edited by DarthLocke on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:50 pm

Mystery Olivia-like Women Cast in 4x19 Revealed:
Fringe is handing us a new mystery to unravel as its fourth season winds down: What’s with all the new agents?!

Australian actress Georgina Haig, known down under for her roles in The Elephant Princess and Underbelly, has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Etta, a new Fringe agent who turns up in this season’s 19th episode. (Season 4 resumes March 23 with Episode 15.) Etta is the partner of the new male agent to be played by Lost‘s Henry Ian Cusick.

It remains unclear if Haig and Cusick’s alter egos will be working “over here” or “over there.” (The original breakdowns described their characters as “Alternate Universe Agents,” but Cusick’s G-man was later described as an agent of the FBI, an organization that doesn’t exist “over there.” Confused? Join the club!)

Making things more complicated, the buzz is that Haig’s role has more long-term potential than the one filled by Cusick(who is currently attached to ABC’s midseason drama Scandal).

So WTF is Fringe cooking up? Is it merely a coincidence that Haig, like leading lady Anna Torv, is blonde and hails from Australia?! (Probably.) Hit the comments with your thoughts/theories.

Source: TVLine
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/fringe-season-4-georgina-haig-snags.html

Ok Guys I always thought that Nina was somehow a relative and/or another version of Olivias some how..."Relativity of Nina Sharp" thread...

Nina's name is in Pattern (Cipher?) with Ella's Two consanent letters (Ella -"L") (Nina -"N") both end in an "a" and both have and additional extra vowel (E, I) and both are four letter girls names...

Etta must then also be a varaition on this pattern, and must relate to Olivia and/or the dunhmas in some way...It's expecially close to Ella
(I would suspect Olivia - Peter daughter at a first glance, but maybe it's something more far out!)

The Bishops also have a name pattern with ERT/TER
rob-ERT, Wal-TER, Pe-TER, and Henry breaks the pattern with He-NRY (although -er is stll there)

It would be neat if this episode would relate to season 5 (Here's to hoping) somehow!? :hmm:

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby Lyannah Lynn on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:22 pm

that's what I was going to ask: georgina is the woman in the bts photos of episode 19, isn't she?
“He's no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon.” Go khaleesi!
Show expert on: Cougar Town, Community, Game of Thrones and Pretty Little Liars.
Also great fan of: Fringe, The Good Wife, The Killing, The Vampire Diaries, White Collar, House, Modern Family, Castle, Bones.
My Twitter and Facebook.
Lyannah Lynn
Viewer

PreviousNext

Return to Fringe Spoilers