[Official] FRINGE S4 - Spoilers and Speculation

Spoiler discussion for 'Fringe'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: [Official] FRINGE S4 - Spoilers and Speculation

Postby DarthLocke on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:54 pm

Lyannah Lynn wrote:that's what I was going to ask: georgina is the woman in the bts photos of episode 19, isn't she?

yeah! :thumbup:

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Lyannah Lynn on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:29 pm

hmmm ok thanks a lot
“He's no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon.” Go khaleesi!
Show expert on: Cougar Town, Community, Game of Thrones and Pretty Little Liars.
Also great fan of: Fringe, The Good Wife, The Killing, The Vampire Diaries, White Collar, House, Modern Family, Castle, Bones.
My Twitter and Facebook.
Lyannah Lynn
Viewer

Postby DarthLocke on Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:15 pm

So on the main site we have all been talking about our "Etta" character and this is how I responded to Rick Terry (Hi Rick!) about his comment, "Etta = Ella"...

like I said above --Nina, Ella, and Etta all have name pattern. I always felt that Nina was related to the Olivias/Dunhams in some way...whether another version of the characters, a split soul manifested, or a relative from another time...there are HUGE parallels between the Olivias and herselves...

As TVnut014 said, it's probably short for something, because Etta is such a strange name and Henri-etta is probably the BEST possibility also because In The Day we Died, the girl across the street, Amanda drew a picture of Olivia, Peter, and a little girl that they had yet to have...

Amanda, like Henry is also a reoccurring name...and a name like Henri-etta makes me also think about "Marion-ette", as the women brought back to life in the Frankestein manner was also another character named Amanda! --Additionally Dana Grey, played by Paula Malcomson, is notorious for her Caprica character (which BSG is referenced a few times in FRINGE), "Amanda" Greystone, Dana Grey's name fits into amANDA GREYstone's name...The episode, "Stowaway" is unique because not only Olivia is not Olivia again and William Bell was "brought back to life", leading to the mysterious "LSD", but Amanda Grey's episode offered a more limited kind of course correction, because she couldn't die/move on and "be with her family", including her husband HENRY GREY, until she fulfilled her role of saving the people on the train (which the idea of using a bomb to hurt people on a train reflects the incidents in Caprica's pilot episode)....I think that episode is very reflective of deaths of Olivias and how Peter has to deal with it...

Also the Bishop family has ERT/TER name pattern and Henry is where the pattern breaks, but if we would have a Henri-etta, then even though not all together, those letters would still at least be in the name and provide a nice convergence on both name patterns...

Note: Beyond the Fringe comic series gives some non cannon alternate universes...one had Olivia and Peter's son who is named, TREvor...(the name pattern is still there)...he can see the future because he genetically inherited Olivia's cortexifan abilities...

Note: MARI-lyn Dunham (Olivia's mom(s) name) is also similar to "MARIon-ette"

Additionally this actress doesn't look like either Lily Pilblad, or Emily Meade...It's more of a ringer to Olivia IMO.

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:42 pm

4x16 "Nothing As It Seems" Press Release:
THE FAMILIAR IS UNFAMILIAR ON AN ALL-NEW “FRINGE” FRIDAY, MARCH 30, ON FOX

The Fringe team faces a case that appears familiar to Peter. Strangely, it takes place in this world in the all-new "Nothing As It Seems" episode of FRINGE airing Friday, March 30 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FR-416) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Anna Torv as Olivia Dunham; Joshua Jackson as Peter Bishop; John Noble as Walter Bishop; Lance Reddick as Phillip Broyles, Blair Brown as Nina Sharp; Jasika Nicole as Astrid Farnsworth; Seth Gabel as Lincoln Lee

Source: Fox
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/fringe-episode-416-nothing-as-it-seems.html

Huh? I wonder what episode/Fringe Case this relates to?

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:59 pm

Small Snippet:
Joshua Jackson, Seth Gabel & David Call on set for #Fringe behind Roundhouse in Yaletown filming now (March 12) #yvrshoots

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/fringe-season-4-small-filming-snippet.html

"Nick Lane' is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:55 pm

4x15 "A Short Story About Love" Peter and Olivia Spoilery Set Photo!
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/fringe-episode-415-short-story-about_13.html

Awww! --I am worried though, because of what the promo shows us for this episode, plus so far there haven't been many episode synopsis with Olivia included...and the title is a little dreary too. :hmm:

Plus I totally could see them doing this whole things where Peter isn't 'here' at the beginning of the season, and Olivia isn't 'here' towards the end of the season. Episode 16 press release says something like Peter finds himself in a "strange world"...nothing is so strange than loosing the one(s) you love...

"LOVE HURTS" - Peter and Olivia Trailer:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/fringe-season-4-love-hurts-trailer.html

Set Photos - March 12 -Peter & Lincoln:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/fringe-season-4-set-photos-12th-march.html
Last edited by DarthLocke on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:27 pm

Latest From Kristin E!

Kyle in Boston: Fringe news, please!!
Can Fringe handle another Olivia (Anna Torv)? It sounds like it'll have to, because in the last episodes of the season, we're meeting a new female character described as "strong, confident, and beautiful." Sound like anybody you know?

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/latest-from-kristin-various-shows-13th.html

My first thought is "Etta" from 4x19, but I also like that maybe we could meet another character that in some way could resemble yet another counter part.

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:47 pm

Last edited by DarthLocke on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:42 am

Just to let everyone know I will be on the look out for WonderCon Panels/Coverage tomorrow! So stay tuned! :lol:

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:22 pm

LET FRINGE WONDERCON 2012 BEGIN!

"Walter" WonderCon Video!
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/fringe ... promo.html

Jeff Pinkner Announces 'FRINGE SEASON 5 a 70/30 Chance for Renewal!'
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/fringe-season-5-is-7030-bet.html

EW - WONDERCON - "Short Story About Love" Spoilers:
So is this: “A Short Story About Love” – airing on March 23 — is a high grade, can’t-miss episode of Fringe. BEGIN SPOILER ALERT! From our preview in this week’s issue of EW: “Agent Dunham (Anna Torv) chases a perfume-making loony while Peter (Jackson) discovers a secret literally stuck to his eyeball in a macabre, revelatory, and (surprise!) deeply romantic winner. Mythology geeks will dig the visit to The Observer’s apartment. Shippers will swoon over the ending. And prepare to hit the pause button when Walter (Noble) talks about Canadian beaver, or you’ll miss something over your long hard laughter.” END SPOILER ALERT!
http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/03/18/wonde ... alterisms/

I am glad it ends well. For whatever reason the promo scared the heck out me and left me with a horrible feeling about this episode and Olivia. It's nice to be wrong! :)

More Panel Coverage From The Hollywood Reporter:
After being treated to the opening scene of Friday's return episode, directed by executive producer J.H. Wyman, the co-showrunner teased that the hour "brings together a lot of things together" that the series has been working toward for the first four seasons.

The panel was filled with coy redirects and just plain non-answers with questions relating to the show's deep mythology. When the moderator asked where Peter is in his quest to search for his world and his Olivia (Anna Torv), Joshua Jackson hesitated before pulling back with his response.
"I can't answer you," Jackson said.

When asked whether Peter and Olivia could be interpreted to be parents of the Observers, citing the last episode before the break when September recalled all of the history, the panelists didn't exactly close the book on it.
"I'm still waiting to shave. We've got one episode left," Jackson joked.

When asked whether any version of Lincoln would ever get a shot with any version of Olivia, the actor who plays him was pushing for it. "I hope so," Seth Gabel said, hopeful.

Wyman joked: "If it's both, they'd move us to cable."

John Noble entertained a possible confrontation between the villainous David Robert Jones (Jared Harris) and Walter, though it didn't seem like it would happen any time soon. The question of who shot September will be addressed in the net several weeks.

In an upcoming episode, “the Lincolns have a conversation about their history and [figure out] how they became different,” Gabel teased, adding that it was nice to have concrete facts.

The producers teased that Friday's episode will be a big one for the mythology-seeking fans. "It's an episode you don't want to miss, if you're a 'shipper of good entertainment or of any of the products of the show. Watch it live," Pinkner said, semi-joking.

Fringe airs Fridays at 9 p.m. on Fox.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/fringe-wondercon-2012-301493

Videos on YouTube!

Video Interview With Jeff Pinkner Wyman:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/fringe-season-4-wondercon-video.html

Says, Next Episode WILL Let Us Know What's Going On With Peter and if this is the right Universe/Olivia or Not...Episode 19 "Epic in Scope", Wyman No Longer Directing Finale, and Hopeful for Season 5. :thumbsup:

Panel Videos!
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/fringe-season-4-wondercon-panel-videos.html

Meana is just the alternate Nina (not a shapeshifter), and the difference Blair Brown comments is that there was no William Bell, No Massive Dynamics, and here comes Jones asking her to join them.

Season 4 should be very rewarding conclusion as well as launch pad for season 5

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:40 pm

So in regards to episode 19 I had a thought...

-I was watching the Panel videos this morning and watching fans ask the questions made me ask myself, what would I have asked? -and I had this crazy thought when they said 19 was "epic and scope" along with the fact they were vague on Observer questions...I realized I would ask, Will we ever get a glimpse into the timeline/time period that the Observers come from? -Does it still exist? Is there a"home" for them to go to?---and then I thought what if there isn't anymore...and that's why they are doing what they do? --Like Peter, they are trying to "recreate" the 'timeline' they came from, because they lost or destroyed it...There are a lot of David Bowie references, and the Observers look like the Martians from "The Man Who Fell to Earth"...Bowie's character, Thomas Jerome Newton (cough cough) left Mars to get the resources he needed to save his family...Then what if episode 19 is a flash back to the time the Observers and the people they work for lost their universes, Lost their families?? Then Peter's story mirrors theirs.

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:23 am

4x15 "A Short Story About Love" Spoilery Set Video (Peter and Olivia):
http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=104&t=22585
Twirly Twirly :wub:

4x17 "Everything In It's Right Place" Press Release:
THE ALT. FRINGE TEAM SEARCHES FOR A VIGILANTE ON AN ALL-NEW "FRINGE" FRIDAY, APRIL 6, ON FOX

Lincoln travels to the other side to join forces with Bolivia and his own alternate, as they search for a vigilante with a surprising connection to the shapeshifters in the all-new "Everything In Its Right Place" episode of FRINGE airing Friday, April 6 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FR-417) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Anna Torv as Olivia Dunham; Joshua Jackson as Peter Bishop; John Noble as Walter Bishop; Lance Reddick as Phillip Broyles; Blair Brown as Nina Sharp; Jasika Nicole as Astrid Farnsworth; Seth Gabel as Lincoln Lee
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/fringe-episode-417-everything-in-its.html

Interesting Title Considering that 4x16 is titled, "Nothing As It Seems" and also it seems Peter and Olivia take a back seat to the Lincolns and Bolivia!

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby supermodel on Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:57 pm

More of Joshua Jackson's comments at WonderCon reported at FEARnet:
If we were doing this [interview] even one week from today I would be able to talk a lot more about [whether Peter's search for home is successful]. But the thing that we are revealing this Friday answers this question. And there's really nothing I can say about it that wouldn't tip the hat too much…
supermodel
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:47 am

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Well She's Probably Not Playing Peter Bishop, But Rebecca Mader is set to Guest Star!
Fringe ended last season with a disappearing act for Peter. In May's season finale, it's Olivia who'll be getting lost. Well, she'll be getting a visit from a Lost alum, Rebecca Mader, who played Charlotte.

Rebecca's character, Jessica, appears in the last two episodes of the season (or series, depending on whether or not Fox picks it up). Producers are keeping quiet on specifics, but they tell me Jessica is a strong, brave woman involved in a case linked to supervillain David Robert Jones.

"She will have an emotional connection with Olivia," adds executive producer J.H. Wyman. "They may find out they have more in common then they first thought."

Jessica will go on to interact with both Peter and Walter, but I got a firm "no comment" when asked if she could turn out to be a love interest for Peter or if she could return should the series be back for a fifth season. "To answer those questions would reveal a little too much," says executive producer Jeff Pinkner. "The finale in many ways is our characters' final battle."

Source: TV Guide

OMG! I always wanted to use her as a time traveling terrorist in a FRINGE fan fiction...I was going to name the character Johanna Aries...but alas, I can't wait to find out more!

Just for fun lets watch that Peter Audition Video Again!

DarthLocke
Show Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Fringe Spoilers