[Official] FRINGE S4 - Spoilers and Speculation

Spoiler discussion for 'Fringe'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: [Official] FRINGE S4 - Spoilers and Speculation

Postby DarthLocke on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:30 am

supermodel wrote:Spoilery goodness! The Observers took over in 2015. Yikes, that is jsut three years from now!
http://www.seattlepi.com/ae/tv/tvguide/ ... 496382.php

So late last night I got access to the full episode in advance, but I haven't had time to watch it!

Wha!?? You got "access"!!! I am so jealous of you right now! :rofl:

And WOW, 2015 is REALLY close :hmm:

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby DarthLocke on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:11 pm

More Guest Stars Mentioned in FOX's May Sweeps!

FRIDAY

FOX Fridays this May feature three all-new episodes of THE FINDER and three all-new FRINGE mysteries, including the season finales of both series, plus episodes featuring guest stars Eric Roberts, Nestor Serrano, Jared Harris and THE FINDER’s Geoff Stults’ real-life brother, George Stults.

Eric Roberts, besides being Julia's brother, was a Heroes alumni and in Nolan Bros: "The Dark Knight". Nestor Serrano we have had the pleasure of meeting before in "The Arrival" :thumbup: , as he was a former Military officer apart of Quantico named HENRY Jacobson...John Mosley killed him for trying to locate and get information about the beacon...so it seems likely we will be addressing the beacon again! Jared Harris is a given!

EDIT I came back because I misread this...both ER and NS are on The Finder, not FRINGE. :cry:
Last edited by DarthLocke on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:08 pm

Latest From Kristin E:
BarstowFrank: Anything on Fringe? Please tell me it's coming back next year!!!
No word yet on a new-season pickup (we'd be happy if it continued until 2036), but star Joshua Jackson told us that "someone huge" is returning on the May 11 finale. Any guesses?

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/spoiler_chat_daily_scoop_on_house/311000#ixzz1t3bb4v1l

So most people are guessing Leonard Nimoy (William Bell)! --It would be fantastic to have in the finale, considering what we just saw in "Letters of Transit"!

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby supermodel on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:32 pm

Wha!?? You got "access"!!! I am so jealous of you right now!

Yeah and it was totally legal! I do some work in media, writing and stuff, and last week FOX posted a screener for the press. They don't post all the shows every week, I just got lucky it was Fringe last week, I guess maybe because it was E19 and they were trying to build a lot of buzz.
supermodel
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:33 pm

4x21 "Brave New World" Pt 1 Promo and Promo Pic (Cameo/Guest Star Samantha NOBLE!):
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/04/fringe-episode-421-brave-new-world-part_28.html
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/04/fringe-episode-421-brave-new-world-part_285.html

Latest From Ask Matt/TV LINE:
Fringe | Now that we are for sure getting a fifth (albeit final) season, here’s one face you might see pop up in the show’s forever twisty universe: Robin Williams. TV’s erstwhile Mork, who after a long string of big screen outings has in recent years guested on Law & Order: SVU, Louie and, coming up, Wilfred, says Fox’s sci-fi series is at the top of his list to visit next. “My god, Fringe would be amazing,” he told me at the Comedy Awards, where he was honored as a Stand-Up Icon. (Williams also is high on Homeland, though frankly we can only see his bearded self playing Mandy Patinkin’s twin brother.) In fact, the funny man is game to join a TV series on a full-time basis. “F—in’ A, yeah, I’d do it — if it was fun,” he said
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/04/latest-from-matts-inside-line-various.html

Nanu! Nanu!

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Tue May 01, 2012 7:38 pm

****SEASON FINALE "MOVIE-LIKE" PROMO-TRAILER!
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/05/fringe-season-4-finale-movie-trailer.html

YAY! :thumbsup: Wonder what the requesting to be removed missing footage is??! :hmm:

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Wed May 02, 2012 2:05 pm

Latest From Mega Buzz - Finale Spoiler -What Not To Expect:
Will the rest of the Fringe team regain their memories before the end of the season? — Larry
NATALIE: No. "We're not telling stories about other people becoming their Season 1, 2, and 3 version of themselves," executive producer Jeff Pinkner says. "The last couple of episodes are very much our two universes, and then specifically our key characters dealing with the consequences of what David Robert Jones is up to, then Jones fighting back." (The good news: We have a whole other season to deal with the rest of it!)

I wouldn't expect so either...If we go back to them, which I believe we may, it won't be until closer to the end of the series...

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby supermodel on Thu May 03, 2012 9:16 pm

Hollywood Reporter has seen tomorrow's episode and has posted a scene online.

In the first hour of the season four closer, airing Friday, Peter (Josh Jackson) and Olivia (Anna Torv) share a sweet moment in bed, presumably before chaos ensues, in an exclusive scene from "Brave New World: Part 1" to The Hollywood Reporter.

The reunited couple runs down a list of Massachusetts cities (Lexington, Medford among the lucky towns) they could move to and settle down in, but knowing how the Fringe universe operates, that won’t be happening any time soon.

At one point during the early morning conversation, Olivia brings up chatter about a nursery (a baby?!), which surprises Peter. And rightly so. It was several episodes ago that Olivia and Peter weren’t remotely on the same wavelength to even introduce such a topic.

In one of the scene’s funnier moments, Peter shares an anecdote about how Walter (John Noble) made his Labrador non-allergenic since he was allergic when he was younger.

With talk of babies, moving and starting a new chapter together, how much are you rooting for Peter and Olivia to get their happy ending?

When John Noble visited the THR Cover Lounge, he said that the series' hinting of Olivia’s impending death will be addressed in the two-parter. "Olivia, it's been said for weeks -- or months, frankly -- that Olivia is going to die," Noble said, "and it's sitting over us like a cloud and we have to deal with that. It has to be resolved and it is resolved."

supermodel
Show Expert

Postby supermodel on Thu May 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Wyman and Pinkner did a conference call with reporters yesterday so there is lots of stuff floating around. They deny shooting two endings, even though that is what John Noble said a few weeks ago.

Also this:
They also revealed that a revisit to 2036 could happen in season five, that there are "no plans right now" to bring back Sam Weiss (Kevin Corrigan) and that they would love to have Leonard Nimoy return to reprise his role as William Bell.

Also, if there is "a significant story" that isn't fully covered by the time the series ends, the producers are open to the idea of continuing the arc via comic books.

And this:
Will we see the Red Universe again? THEY CAN'T SAY YET! They're very protective of their story. The bridge can open again, or it couldn't. We'll have to wait and see.

In a recent conference call, Jeff Pinkner and Joel Wyman appeared to deny that the new season would take place in the future world first glimpsed in recent episode 'Letters of Transit'.

"That future is important to our storytelling," said Pinkner. "But it's not the be-all and end-all."

The pair also refused to rule out a comeback for Leonard Nimoy as William Bell, after the character was briefly glimpsed in the future-set installment.

Pinkner joked: "We basically erected a sign outside of Leonard's house that says, 'Please come back to Fringe' - we are hoping that by season five, he says yes."

The showrunner also remained cagey on the future of cast member Seth Gabel (Lincoln Lee), who returned to the alternate universe in 'Worlds Apart'.

"Seth is spectacular and awesome," said Pinkner. "But as for his standing going forward... to say anything about that would be also to reveal things that are coming ahead."

Both gents were were pretty cagey about whether or not David Robert Jones is at the top of the bad guy food chain, or whether there's someone else operating above him.
supermodel
Show Expert

Postby supermodel on Fri May 04, 2012 9:26 pm

Thre clips from tonight's epi have been released, here they are in one place: http://entertainment.gather.com/viewArt ... 4981307915
supermodel
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Sat May 05, 2012 12:15 am

supermodel wrote:Wyman and Pinkner did a conference call with reporters yesterday so there is lots of stuff floating around. They deny shooting two endings, even though that is what John Noble said a few weeks ago.

Also this:
They also revealed that a revisit to 2036 could happen in season five, that there are "no plans right now" to bring back Sam Weiss (Kevin Corrigan) and that they would love to have Leonard Nimoy return to reprise his role as William Bell.

Also, if there is "a significant story" that isn't fully covered by the time the series ends, the producers are open to the idea of continuing the arc via comic books.

And this:
Will we see the Red Universe again? THEY CAN'T SAY YET! They're very protective of their story. The bridge can open again, or it couldn't. We'll have to wait and see.

In a recent conference call, Jeff Pinkner and Joel Wyman appeared to deny that the new season would take place in the future world first glimpsed in recent episode 'Letters of Transit'.

"That future is important to our storytelling," said Pinkner. "But it's not the be-all and end-all."

The pair also refused to rule out a comeback for Leonard Nimoy as William Bell, after the character was briefly glimpsed in the future-set installment.

Pinkner joked: "We basically erected a sign outside of Leonard's house that says, 'Please come back to Fringe' - we are hoping that by season five, he says yes."

The showrunner also remained cagey on the future of cast member Seth Gabel (Lincoln Lee), who returned to the alternate universe in 'Worlds Apart'.

"Seth is spectacular and awesome," said Pinkner. "But as for his standing going forward... to say anything about that would be also to reveal things that are coming ahead."

Both gents were were pretty cagey about whether or not David Robert Jones is at the top of the bad guy food chain, or whether there's someone else operating above him.

Thanks for posting this here! They're being SO cryptic and wishy washy...but it sounds like the're are a lot of possibilities next season...and I get the feeling that there is still something we've all missed... :hmm:

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Wed May 09, 2012 5:42 pm

"Brave New World" - Movie Style Trailer Pt2:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/05/fringe-episode-422-brave-new-world-part_09.html

Homemade Dinos!?! :lol:

"Brave New World Pt2" Promotional Photos (Although some of these seem like they are from Pt1)
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/05/fringe-episode-422-brave-new-world-part_4960.html

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby supermodel on Wed May 09, 2012 9:30 pm

Everytime I see the tanker I am reminded of "persons Unknown," even more now with that bit with Walter in the window. And the ending is very Jurassic Park, with a genius scientist who thinks it is OK to mess with creation.

I gotta say this trailer is not making me excited, lately I feel like Fringe has taken a complete left turn and is not at all the show I watched for four years.
supermodel
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Wed May 09, 2012 9:34 pm

supermodel wrote:Everytime I see the tanker I am reminded of "persons Unknown," even more now with that bit with Walter in the window. And the ending is very Jurassic Park, with a genius scientist who thinks it is OK to mess with creation.

I gotta say this trailer is not making me excited, lately I feel like Fringe has taken a complete left turn and is not at all the show I watched for four years.

Yep that's why I think it's going back to the show it was ;)

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Fri May 11, 2012 12:23 pm

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Previous

Return to Fringe Spoilers