[Official] Fringe - S5 Spoilers and Speculation

Spoiler discussion for 'Fringe'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: [Official] Fringe - S5 Spoilers and Speculation

Postby supermodel on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:14 pm

A helping hand! It was too easy but you still made me laugh.
supermodel
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby DarthLocke on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:03 am

supermodel wrote:A helping hand! It was too easy but you still made me laugh.

I just had too :P :lol:

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:11 pm

5x08 "The Human Kind" Promo and First Promotional Photo + Synopsis:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/11/fringe-episode-508-human-kind-promo.html
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/11/fringe-episode-508-human-kind-first.html
Olivia encounters a very intuitive and oracle-like person named Simone (guest star Scott) as she looks to recover a key piece of equipment for Walter. Meanwhile, Peter finds himself in a perilous situation as he observes Windmark (guest star Michael Kopsa).

Simon says, Simone says, Some One says, 'this is where the missing piece is'. Touch your nose! -Oh, I didn't say Simon, Simone, or Someone says... :PP

5x09 Title Revealed:
"Black Blotter"

My Speculation:
To absorb the blackness (blotting usually refers to ink and paper, or absorbing liquids...)

If Peter would still be kinetically connected to the machine, this is the episode by it's end I would expect him to "disappear" from the amber time line and return home. -The paper blotting could also refer to the 'scripture' pages too, and the idea that Peter keeps getting 'wiped' or blotted (erased) from "some" history, one way or another. It also then would play to a "reversed" black hole, where in stead of absorbing light, it absorbs black...darkness.
Not to mention 5x10 is allegedly titled: "Anomaly XB-6783746"

If not that, then this is the episode where major enlightenment occurs and/or Peter's/Observers darkness is lifted. In some way I would think this is where some history starts to get "re-written".

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby Sym on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:44 pm

The episode has been great!

Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
I was also moved when Walter delivered to the photos .... "I was wrong, he loved you, but it was not enough"

And peter losing hair ....

Now my theory:
Possible that September is PEter trying to fix things?
TVSHOWTIME PROFILE
https://www.tvtime.com/en/user/6964315/profile
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/D0bT8qRW/Screenshot-6.jpg[img]

We are the rejected,the humiliated,we are the outcasts.We are the monsters that you created #TheFinal
Sym
Emmy Nominee

Postby supermodel on Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:31 am

I'm don't think we'll see Peter disappear from the timeline, considering J.H. Wyman's recent interview where he said he regrets making Peter disappear last year.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s118/fring ... -show.html
supermodel
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:10 pm

Sym wrote:The episode has been great!

I was also moved when Walter delivered to the photos .... "I was wrong, he loved you, but it was not enough"

And peter losing hair ....

Now my theory:
Possible that September is PEter trying to fix things?

I still think that perhaps September has Peter's DNA, especially if the season 1 child Observer is also a younger (or older?) September, as this would explain his affection for Olivia. Interestingly I noticed a couple of years ago that Peter's name fits into sEPTER's...additionally ALL of the Bishops bloodline presented to us has some variation of TER in there first names: RobERT, walTER, PeTER, HenRiETta, TREvor (Trevor their son from an alternate universe comic), except HEnry, who looses the "T", which could be why Peter was to use the machine...because Henry might be percieved as "bad" because he breaks some kind of Pattern...

supermodel wrote:'m don't think we'll see Peter disappear from the timeline, considering J.H. Wyman's recent interview where he said he regrets making Peter disappear last year.

Thanks. Good point!

Also, you and Jacob's mom are also right about the child Observer :thumbup: ...recant set photos show him with 'future-amber' time line Olivia.

It might be that he regrets it, not because he thinks it's bad, but because fans are ridiculous. They're so impatient and don't give the writers enough credit to just let them tell a serialized story. It does sound like he wouldn't want to do it again, also maybe because fans miss what was, but if ultimately if "what was" is given back to us, then maybe he's saying he is remedying it, because he understands (and is actually the point of this little adventure)

Otherwise it seems and Amber time line reset is in the works...

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby Sym on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:25 pm

DarthLocke wrote:
I still think that perhaps September has Peter's DNA, especially if the season 1 child Observer is also a younger (or older?) September, as this would explain his affection for Olivia. Interestingly I noticed a couple of years ago that Peter's name fits into sEPTER's...additionally ALL of the Bishops bloodline presented to us has some variation of TER in there first names: RobERT, walTER, PeTER, HenRiETta, TREvor (Trevor their son from an alternate universe comic), except HEnry, who looses the "T", which could be why Peter was to use the machine...because Henry might be percieved as "bad" because he breaks some kind of Pattern...

Oh my god
you're right!
I never did not notice .....

This would explain why a particular name so ...
The name "September" and a clue ....

Now I do not know if the writers want to put in this season, the alternate universe ....... impossible that September is the son of Peter and Olivia alternative.

exclude that September would be the "other peter"
In the fourth season, September to explain to Peter that things "had to go so"

And if it:
September = the second son of Peter and Olivia?

I'm curious I hope for a logical explanation and shocking
TVSHOWTIME PROFILE
https://www.tvtime.com/en/user/6964315/profile
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/D0bT8qRW/Screenshot-6.jpg[img]

We are the rejected,the humiliated,we are the outcasts.We are the monsters that you created #TheFinal
Sym
Emmy Nominee

Postby DarthLocke on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:34 pm

Sym wrote:
DarthLocke wrote:

Oh my god
you're right!
I never did not notice .....

This would explain why a particular name so ...
The name "September" and a clue ....

Now I do not know if the writers want to put in this season, the alternate universe ....... impossible that September is the son of Peter and Olivia alternative.

exclude that September would be the "other peter"
In the fourth season, September to explain to Peter that things "had to go so"

And if it:
September = the second son of Peter and Olivia?

I'm curious I hope for a logical explanation and shocking

WOW! :w00t: -Cool theory, Sym! :thumbup: I love it! :wub:

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby supermodel on Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:55 pm

It might be that he regrets it, not because he thinks it's bad, but because fans are ridiculous. They're so impatient and don't give the writers enough credit to just let them tell a serialized story.

Or as David Simon said: "Forgive me, but the audience is like a small child. If given what they wanted every day, it would be ice cream and cake and seven hours of daytime television."
supermodel
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:16 pm

supermodel wrote:
It might be that he regrets it, not because he thinks it's bad, but because fans are ridiculous. They're so impatient and don't give the writers enough credit to just let them tell a serialized story.

Or as David Simon said: "Forgive me, but the audience is like a small child. If given what they wanted every day, it would be ice cream and cake and seven hours of daytime television."

Exactly! :lol: :rofl:

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:06 pm

Just a reminder (so we don't spoil those who may not want to be spoiled with Finale-related spoilers). We now have a Series Finale Thread for Episodes 5x12 & 5x13 Here: http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=104&p=636057#p636057

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:59 pm

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:55 am

5x11 "The Boy Must Live" Press Release:
"FRINGE" - (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

PA: Viewer discretion is advised.

TIME TO SAVE THE WORLD IS RUNNING OUT ON AN ALL-NEW FRINGE FRIDAY, JANUARY 11, ON FOX

Two-Hour FRINGE Series Finale Airs Next Friday

As time dramatically ticks down toward the end of this acclaimed series, Peter, Olivia and Walter stop at nothing to save the universe from Observer rule. Walter enters the infamous deprivation tank in an attempt to uncover a key piece of information about the mysterious figure, Donald. Meanwhile, Captain Windmark sets out on a revealing mission of his own as long-standing questions are answered in the all-new "The Boy Must Live" episode of FRINGE airing Friday, Jan. 11 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT). (FR-511) (TV-14 V)

Cast: Anna Torv as Olivia Dunham; Joshua Jackson as Peter Bishop; John Noble as Walter Bishop; Lance Reddick as Phillip Broyles; Blair Brown as Nina Sharp; Jasika Nicole as Astrid Farnsworth

Source: Fox
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/12/fringe-episode-511-boy-must-live-press.html

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:19 am

5x11 "The Boy Must Live" 6 BIG SPOILERS from ZAP2IT!
In the most recent episode, we barely had time to recover from Nina's death when it was revealed that Donald, Walter's mysterious partner in his quest to save the world, was actually September, our favorite Observer. In "The Boy Must Live," some of the biggest questions about September are finally answered when we reunite with the one who started it all.

The episode is best described as a gift to longtime fans of the show, returning to the core themes of the first season and packed with callbacks to memorable early moments, of both the heartwarming and heartbreaking variety. While we've been sworn to secrecy on some of the big twists, we can tell you six things to expect as we approach the series finale of one of the most underrated shows on television.

1. Olivia gets an eyeful. In the first of many callbacks to the pilot episode, Walter goes into the sensory deprivation tank to pull memories of September from his subconscious. He's not a fan of the swim trunks he's supposed to be wearing, though. "They were too restrictive. My body needs to be as free and open as my mind is so I can find September," he tells Olivia. It's good to know that even with his brain intact, Walter is still Walter.

2. Time travel to 2609. Captain Windmark blips into the distant future to get some answers -- and he admits that he's become consumed by the idea of eliminating Walter, Peter, and Olivia from existence entirely.

3. Walter and Peter's relationship shifts. We've always been a little bummed that in this timeline, Walter doesn't remember all of the development and growth that occurred between him and Peter over the course of the first three seasons. The father/son bonding was such an important theme to the show, so it was disappointing to have it erased, at least where Walter was concerned. There's some much-needed resolution to that in the very beginning of this episode. (We'll just say that we started crying less than three minutes in. We're not proud.)

4. The Observer origin story. We'll finally learn how they were created, and why. One particularly interesting piece of information? Because Observers don't feel romantic love, human methods of reproduction -- sex, y'all -- became inconvenient, and they developed a new way to reproduce, using genetic material from donors. Michael's genetic makeup is important.

5. A tiny spark of hope. As revealed in the above trailer for the episode, September and Walter's plan involves resetting time -- which gives Olivia hope that she and Peter may see Etta again. But we've seen in the past that wishful thinking can be a dangerous thing, and Peter is hesitant to be even cautiously optimistic.

6. One last sacrifice. This season, Etta and Nina both sacrificed their own lives for the greater good, making conscious decisions to die so that Walter, Peter, and Olivia could go on to save the world. In "The Boy Must Live," we learn that one more character we've grown to love will have to sacrifice his or her life in order to complete the plan.

Tune in January 11 at 9 p.m. EST.
Follow Zap2it on Twitter and Zap2it on Facebook for the latest news and buzz
Photo/Video credit: FOX

WOAH!!!!!!!!! I was always hoping DNA was a possible link with our Observer friends and the characters! This sounds like one of the BEST episodes EVER!!!!!!

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby rtterry3225 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:55 pm

Hey Ladies and gentlemen! :)

I have come across some BIG HUGE GIANT!!! 5x11 spoilers.

I was wondering if I could post them here or if it would be too HUGE?

Just to clarify beforehand these are from a source I will not name, but he has access to reviewers copies and has pre-screened the episode last week. These spoilers are major plot spoilers, twists, and other stuff like that, some has the context spoiled, some doesn't. Most of it is from 5x11 but there are a couple of small tid-bits that have to do with 5x12, and 5x13. I'll leave it at this for now until I get a response.
For: Haven and Fringe

Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on FaceBook!
rtterry3225
Show Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Fringe Spoilers