[Official] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Spoiler discussion for 'True Blood'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: [Official] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby Miss Ford on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:03 pm

Here is a more detailed synopsis for tonight's episode (#41 - Season 4 Epi 6 - " I wish I was the moon") if you're an anxious TB fan (like myself :D ):

‘True Blood’ spoilers! Episode 6 : ‘I’m not the vampire that you think I am.’

It’s a full moon in Bon Temps on HBO’s “True Blood” (tonight at 9), and that means, naturally, that everyone has an excuse to wander the woods.

You’d think they’d know better by now.

Just about everyone gets possessed, either by vengeful spirits or pure-old fashioned desire.

Sookie (Anna Paquin) and Eric (Alexander Skarsgard) are in the throes of passion when Bill (Stephen Moyer) bursts in and ruins the moment. A humbled Eric bows to his king.

Sookie questions Bill’s motives. “Believe it or not, my entire existence does not revolve between what or who is between your legs,” he says.

Youch. Don’t see these two getting back together any time soon, and truth be told, I like the show more when they’re apart.

Sookie pleads for Eric’s life. “If you ever loved me, you won’t hurt him.”

But Bill twists Eric’s condition and wins approval to punish him with “the true death.”

Elsewhere, Jason (Ryan Kwanten) fears he will turn into a werepanther. That question is answered perfectly tonight, and as a bonus, a new love triangle is born.

Tommy (Marshall Allman) learns a new trick and finds a new way to wreck brother Sam’s (Sam Trammell) life. Trammell is outstanding in his work tonight, but I don’t want to give too many hints here.

Arlene (Carrie Preston) and her family escape that bedroom inferno, and we get our first sense of what is going on with her baby. Devil child - or something else?

Both Lafayette (Nelsan Ellis) and Marnie (Fiona Shaw) find themselves used as vessels for powerful supernatural creatures - who might not have their best interests at heart.

And in a departure for the series, the night does not end on a true cliffhanger, but a moment of passion finally admitted, honored and shared. Fangbangers will love this one.

Source

OMG - this didnt help, Im even more anxious :cursing: !!!! the endddddd is gonna be Eric and Sookie in action :w00t: I think this epi is gonna be awesome! I cannot wait! :)
ImageImageImage
'Tell her I was born the night she found me,
and because of her, I went to my true death knowing
what it means to love. Tell her: Thank You.
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Sawyer5665 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:15 pm

:w00t:

I can't wait!
DarthLocke made this awesome signature!!!

Take me to another place,
Take me to another land,
Make me forget all that hurts me,
Let me understand your plan.
Sawyer5665
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:17 am

This vid shows the TB cast at Comic Con. There is a lil spoiler in the end... Dr. Ludwig aka Marcia DeRousse. She’ll make an appearance in next week’s episode 4.07. in the official synopsis, it says that Pam gets a body peel... I think Dr. Ludwig is gonna help her :D

ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:54 pm

Carrie Preston Exclusive: True Blood Star Teases Mysterious Figure, Convergence of Storylines

There's no longer a question over whether or not Sookie and Eric will have sex on True Blood. That act took place on last Sunday's "I Wish I Was the Moon."
But there is a pressing issue stemming from that episode: Who the heck was that person standing on the lawn outside of Arlene and Terry's burned-down house? The one, seemingly, seen by only their (possessed?) baby?
"That's not the last that we'll see of her," Carrie Preston teased to me today. "And it will affect other storylines, as well. From there, the show goes to an interesting place it hasn't gone to before."

Read more: http://www.tvfanatic.com/2011/08/carrie ... z1U4NVqiuF
Source

I guess what she's saying is this lady has to do with Lafayette...
We see the woman again in the TCA trailer.
Image ..Image this is Lala's home for sure!!

I read in a blog (sorry I dont remember wich one ...) that she could be his greatgreat grandmother Mae ... the one we see in his V trip with Jesus from season 3

It's a good speculation... :hmm:
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:11 am

New sneak peeks for Sundays epi

Debbie is starting to lose her patience with this Alcide and Sookie friendship, I believe they are gonna look for her and they're going to see Eric and Sookie together in the woods... the comic con trailer has a scene that correlates with this perfectly........

Also today HBO posted some new pictures for the next episode, maybe, in their facebook page

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:18 pm

SPOILER FOR SEASON 5!!
We are only midway through season 4 and we found a casting call leak for next season. It’s nothing official but if you are curious and care to speculate about this new role, minor spoilers ahead…

[NEW FEMALE VAMPIRE] 19 to 30s. A dangerous female seductress. Must be smoking hot! Nudity required.

Source

I wonder who she isssss! A child of a known vampire or a love interest!?!? :w00t:
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby PandaVamp on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:38 pm

Miss Ford wrote:SPOILER FOR SEASON 5!!
We are only midway through season 4 and we found a casting call leak for next season. It’s nothing official but if you are curious and care to speculate about this new role, minor spoilers ahead…

[NEW FEMALE VAMPIRE] 19 to 30s. A dangerous female seductress. Must be smoking hot! Nudity required.

Source

I wonder who she isssss! A child of a known vampire or a love interest!?!? :w00t:

:O
Well, I don't know who she is, but if she needs to be smoking hot, for sure I think she will be someone's love interest, hehehehe. :P Whoever she is, I'm glad we're getting more vampires... I'd love it if next season focuses on the vampires, their rules and internal disputes, no specific outside enemies. I mean, I so want Russell to come back!!! :thumbsup:

Btw, talking about hot, young vampires, check out Deborah Ann Woll's latest interview: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/08/true-b ... h-ann.html

Slightly spoilery, but love her answer to the second question. It confirms what I think. :)

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Postby Miss Ford on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:51 pm

PandaVamp wrote:
Miss Ford wrote:SPOILER FOR SEASON 5!!

Source

:O
Well, I don't know who she is, but if she needs to be smoking hot, for sure I think she will be someone's love interest, hehehehe. :P Whoever she is, I'm glad we're getting more vampires... I'd love it if next season focuses on the vampires, their rules and internal disputes, no specific outside enemies. I mean, I so want Russell to come back!!! :thumbsup:

Btw, talking about hot, young vampires, check out Deborah Ann Woll's latest interview: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/08/true-b ... h-ann.html

Slightly spoilery, but love her answer to the second question. It confirms what I think. :)

Things dont look very good for Jess and Hoyt :( :cry: thats sad but I like how Deb sees thir relationship... what made me think ...do you think is possible that AB is making Jason a vampire?! lol I dont know but that crossed my mind right now since she is basically saying Jason fits better for Jess than Hoyt, and now that he is not gonna turn into a werepanter... :hmm:

and about the new vampire, I thought about a love interest for Eric (sadly IMO). If he gets his memory back and dont remmeber anything like in the books.... or even for Bill... or she could be someone child.... I would love to see Pam as a maker... I think this is a importante character coz I read they are only starting to film in november so this is actualy pretty early casting call...
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby PandaVamp on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:17 pm

Miss Ford wrote:Things dont look very good for Jess and Hoyt :( :cry: thats sad but I like how Deb sees thir relationship... what made me think ...do you think is possible that AB is making Jason a vampire?! lol I dont know but that crossed my mind right now since she is basically saying Jason fits better for Jess than Hoyt, and now that he is not gonna turn into a werepanter... :hmm:

Nope, things don't look good for them... that's the issue I was talking about on the discussion thread, that Hoyt is definitely too conventional to date a vampire. He either changes his expectations around Jessica and opens up, or they're doomed.

I'd be okay if Jason and Jess have a thing, but can't see them lasting either. I am convinced she needs a vampire, a much more experienced than her one. Jason is too silly, so I don't know he could work as a vamp. :unsure: I have to admit I was expecting him to turn into a werepanther, but now that he didn't, I hope he stays human until the end.

...and about the new vampire, I thought about a love interest for Eric (sadly IMO). If he gets his memory back and dont remmeber anything like in the books.... or even for Bill... or she could be someone child.... I would love to see Pam as a maker... I think this is a importante character coz I read they are only starting to film in november so this is actualy pretty early casting call...

I certainly hope they don't go down the "Ivetta" kind of route again. :bored: If she's going to have something with Eric, I hope she's an old love interest of his, plus, has other things to do around. I'm also crossing my fingers they make Eric remember all he went through with Sookie during his amnesia period. I've read that in the books
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
he later confessed Sookeh he actually remembered...
It would be stupid if he didn't, imo. He could lie to her, that would be good drama wise, but I basically want him to remember.

Now that you mention Pam as a maker, Eric said that to her last season, that she should become a maker, and we know Pam has good taste, so the "smoking hot" fits because she wouldn't go other way. She could also be Russell's child... I don't know. I just hope she's cool and important and, specially, brings more vampires along with her, hehehe :D

PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Postby Miss Ford on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:28 pm

yes, I'm hoping that Eric remembers!

but here's thats the thing... Im affraid Sookie is going to be with Alcide at some point! I still not sure if they are going to cast Quinn or if Alcide is going to be representing what Quinn was in the books but I think she will go there...

and YES it would be SOOO much fun if she is PAM's child!! OMG it would be great to see that!! she also could be a love interest for her! :thumbup:

As for a Russel child, thats also a good possibility since we know hes coming back and he will need help since Talbot is gone, she could be an older child of him :hmm:
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:35 pm

oh and I just found a new promo pic for Pam!! look like she's back to her good shape

Source
Last edited by Miss Ford on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby PandaVamp on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Oh yeah, I usually forget Alcide... :lol: I hope whatever they have, it doesn't last long, but yes, they probably will get some romance at some point. Eric might need someone to keep him busy during that time, a love interest or something else. If the girl/vampire is cool, I'll like it, but if she's another Ivetta, I will hate it for sure. :bored:

Eric could remember, just not let Sookeh know it and we're good. :D

Miss Ford wrote:oh and I just fond a nwe promo pic for Pam!! look like she's back to her good sahpe

Source

YAY! Pam is back... and she looks pretty mad. I love it! :thumbsup:

PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Postby Miss Ford on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:37 pm

this is for Eric and Sookie fans!! :D

The Wait for THAT SCENE Is Almost Over

The Sookie/Eric scene fans have been waiting for and Alan Ball has been promising is almost here. Per Jace Lacob, a TV critic who has seen the next couple of episodes of True Blood, the infamous shower scene takes place in episode 4.08, “Spellbound”, which airs Sunday, August 14. It appears Jace has not read the books, so after querying Twitter about the scene from the books, he had this to say:

Just so there isn’t any confusion, #TrueBlood‘s shower scene plays out *very, very, very differently* than in the books. Very.

Obviously Sookie & Eric’s relationship on True Blood is far enough along that the shower scene must play out differently than it did in the books. So what do we know about episode 4.08? The only hint we have of the pair comes from the official synopsis: Sookie and Eric pledge their allegiance to their king, aka Bill. So they are still together in some capacity. From the 4.09 synopsis, we know that Sookie is nearly killed in episode 4.08 (she’s described as convalescing in the next episode), but at whose hand?

The teaser reel shown at Comic Con ended with Sookie lying on the ground in the cemetery, bleeding from what looked like a gunshot wound. Does Eric find wounded Sookie and take her home, putting her in the shower to tend to her? Then remember that vampire blood heals and give her some?

Source: true-blood.net

here there are all the tweets about the epis he watched:

Indeed! Watched next week’s episode and the one after. Saving episode 409 for now though. Will watch tomorrow or Sunday.

Next week’s episode of #TrueBlood? Intense. The end? Wow. Moving on to “Spellbound.”

That might be spoilery. But I will say most viewers will scream in frustration that the episode ends there. Beautiful & horrifying.

I will say who’s not in the final scene I’m talking about: it doesn’t involve Eric or Sookie, per se.

Correct. Jaw on the floor time. Had to immediately watch the following episode. Holding off on episode 409. Need to pace myself!

For those asking, a variation on the infamous “shower scene” is in episode 408 of #TrueBlood. That’s all I’m saying.

Just so there isn’t any confusion, #TrueBlood‘s shower scene plays out *very, very, very differently* than in the books. Very.

His twitter page: http://twitter.com/#!/televisionary/
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby Sawyer5665 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:19 am

:hmm:

A "variation" of the famous shower scene...but it plays out very, very, very differently?

I can't wait to find out!
DarthLocke made this awesome signature!!!

Take me to another place,
Take me to another land,
Make me forget all that hurts me,
Let me understand your plan.
Sawyer5665
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:33 pm

I like the idea from the spoiler source.... Eric finds a wounded Sookie and takes her home, putting her in the shower to tend to her... giving her his blood....

there are also rumours of a threesome that could includes Bill ... that being Sookies dream or something like that .... people are saying this because Allan Ball said the scene is going to be weirder than in the books.... that would be weirder LOL!! I think just Eric and Sookie in the shower will be enought for me...
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

PreviousNext

Return to True Blood Spoilers