Roswell

General discussion of old, retired shows

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Roswell

Postby CharliePace on Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:39 pm

I just recently bought my girlfriend all 3 Seasons of Roswell for her birthday, and now I am TOTALLY Addicted!

Did anyone used to watch it?
It's got Emilie De Ravin (Claire - Lost) in as a main character, and a cameo from Terry O'Quinn (John Locke - Lost)

Roswell focuses on three teenage alien-human hybrids living in Roswell, New Mexico. They are survivors of the 1947 UFO crash popularly known as The Roswell Incident. Max Evans, Isabel Evans, Michael Guerin and Tess Harding were sent to Earth as cloned replacements for the royalty of Antar, an alien planet. Their counterparts died in a war, and the "Royal Four" will one day return to Antar to save their race.

Central to the plot are the relationships between the hybrids and their human companions, particularly the one between Max Evans and Liz Parker. The three seasons follow the hybrids as they attempt to survive as humans and hide their alien sides, while trying to learn more about their alien powers, as well as figuring out how to get home.

Great show.
CharliePace
Stunt Double

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Roswell

Postby dutchie on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:15 pm

I liked it and Im still waiting for season 2 and 3 to be released on DVD in the Nehterlands :mad:
dutchie
Emmy Winner

Return to Old & Retired Shows - General