Titus

General discussion of old, retired shows

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Titus

Postby drackodelmal on Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:42 pm

Wikipedia wrote:Titus was an American dark comedy sitcom that debuted on Fox in 2000. The series was created by its star, Christopher Titus, Jack Kenny, and Brian Hargrove. This sitcom was based on Christopher's stand-up comedy act, more specifically his one-man show Norman Rockwell is Bleeding (which itself would be broadcast on television in 2004), which was based loosely upon his real-life family; lines from Norman Rockwell is Bleeding were spoken by Titus as commentary (see below). Titus plays an outwardly childish adult (based on himself), who owns a custom car shop. The show follows him and his dimwitted stepbrother Dave, his girlfriend Erin with the "heart of gold", his goody-goody friend Tommy, and his arrogantly lewd, bigoted and multiple-divorced father Ken "Papa" Titus.

I dunno why we have no thread about this, but this is the best dark humor show i have ever seen, even better than family guy IMO. And How can you go wrong with Stacey Keach {the bishop in Prison break}, Cynthia watros {L O S T ´s Libby}.

Also Straing Zack Ward and David Shatraw

the pilot episode ep. 102 was about one of them {zach´s Character Dave}, telling Titus that he thought his dad is dead, cause hes been in his room all morning.... SO(Says Titus) .... [zach goes on] With out getting a beer ... (titus) OH MY GOD!

every episode is a great one... hte pilot is one of my all time favorites
drackodelmal
Emmy Nominee

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Return to Old & Retired Shows - General