Friends

General discussion of old, retired shows

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Friends

Postby Wannabe815survivor on Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:06 pm

Is anyone else a fan of Friends? I luv this show; im usually not into sitcoms but this show really gave me some big laffs :)
Ana-Lucia: Shut up. When I tell you to do something, you do it... I say move, you move... I say stop, you stop. I say jump, what do you say?
Sawyer: You first. :lol:

Sawyer: Swell. I guess we can all sue Oceanic together.

Ben: Destiny, John, is a fickle bitch.

Alex: You locked Karl in a cage! You put him in a room and tried to brainwash him!
Ben: I didn't want him to get you pregnant. I suppose I overreacted...
Wannabe815survivor
Stunt Double

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Friends

Postby isabelle on Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:16 pm

Its one of my fave shows ever. Its hilarious. I have all seasons on dvd, and cried during the last episode... Is that sad? :unsure: I love Chandler the best. :wub:
isabelle
Emmy Winner

Postby Joshjb on Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:17 pm

Friends? Friends? I hate to say this where Lost fans can see me but FRIENDS IS THE BEST FRAKKIN' SHOW EVER! :w00t:

I own all 10 seasons on DVD individually (Hungarian versions) + The Complete Series Collection. (US version)

I've seen all 10 seasons at least 7 times, and am about to re-watch them all AGAIN. :) This is the only show I know that I can never get bored of no matter how many times I watch it; over and over again.
ImageImage
Joshjb
Former Staff Member

Postby isabelle on Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:23 pm

Joshjb wrote:Friends? Friends? I hate to say this where Lost fans can see me but FRIENDS IS THE BEST FRAKKIN' SHOW EVER! :w00t:

I own all 10 seasons on DVD individually (Hungarian versions) + The Complete Series Collection. (US version)

I've seen all 10 seasons at least 7 times, and am about to re-watch them all AGAIN. :) This is the only show I know that I can never get bored of no matter how many times I watch it; over and over again.

:thumbup: Big fat DITTO to that! I could never get bored of Friends either, and it cracks me up everytime. Its just one of those shows that are timeless, and it doesn't matter how often you've seen it, its still funny every time. :lol:

Who is your fave character?
isabelle
Emmy Winner

Postby Joshjb on Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:50 pm

isabelle wrote:
Joshjb wrote:Friends? Friends? I hate to say this where Lost fans can see me but FRIENDS IS THE BEST FRAKKIN' SHOW EVER! :w00t:

:thumbup: Big fat DITTO to that! I could never get bored of Friends either, and it cracks me up everytime. Its just one of those shows that are timeless, and it doesn't matter how often you've seen it, its still funny every time. :lol:

Who is your fave character?

Yay! Isa! :D

My favorite character is definitely Phoebe. Lisa Kudrow is an amazing actress and the fact that she acts so stupid sometimes is hilarious. I love that she is still somewhat of a child. :P :D
ImageImage
Joshjb
Former Staff Member

Postby Dreyesbo on Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:58 pm

I love Friends, but since I met How I Met Your Mother (hehe), Friends seems less funny.

However, I'll feel like I have a complete life when I buy all the 10 Friends seasons :P
"There's something you better understand about me because it's important. And one day your life may depend on it...I am definitely a mad man with a box."

Dreyesbo
Senior Moderator

Postby Glinda on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:03 pm

I love Friends too!

And Isa I cried before it even aired, when I read the spoilers (lol some things never change) they ran in tha paper the day before, and I was on the tube at the time!!
It's not an island. It's a place where miracles happen.
Glinda
Guest Star

Postby Joshjb on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:10 pm

Drey - HIMYM rocks, but I don't think it even comes near Friends. Especially not the last two seasons.
ImageImage
Joshjb
Former Staff Member

Postby Bella on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:14 pm

OMG, I loooove Friends. I want to eventually get the boxed-set of the entire series. I think I could probably recite every single episode by heart.

Twitter / YouTube Channel

:) STV Podcast co-host :)
Bella
Senior Moderator

Postby Wannabe815survivor on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:16 pm

isabelle wrote:Its one of my fave shows ever. Its hilarious. I have all seasons on dvd, and cried during the last episode... Is that sad? :unsure: I love Chandler the best. :wub:

I have all the DVDs 2 :D And, yes, I admit I might've cried during the last episode 2 :cry:
Ana-Lucia: Shut up. When I tell you to do something, you do it... I say move, you move... I say stop, you stop. I say jump, what do you say?
Sawyer: You first. :lol:

Sawyer: Swell. I guess we can all sue Oceanic together.

Ben: Destiny, John, is a fickle bitch.

Alex: You locked Karl in a cage! You put him in a room and tried to brainwash him!
Ben: I didn't want him to get you pregnant. I suppose I overreacted...
Wannabe815survivor
Stunt Double

Postby isabelle on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:21 pm

Wannabe815survivor wrote:
isabelle wrote:Its one of my fave shows ever. Its hilarious. I have all seasons on dvd, and cried during the last episode... Is that sad? :unsure: I love Chandler the best. :wub:

I have all the DVDs 2 :D And, yes, I admit I might've cried during the last episode 2 :cry:

LOL, "might've", i assume means "balled my eyes out". Am i right? ;) :P I actually cried during quite a few of the episodes. Like when Pheobe was giving birth to the triplets and wanted to keep the babies. :cry:
isabelle
Emmy Winner

Postby penelope on Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:55 pm

Awwww, I absolutely love FRIENDS!! :wub: (I guess my signature shows it :D ).

Although I usually enjoy tv shows, my fave are just 6 and FRIENDS it's the one that really belongs to my heart, because even in the worst periods of my life it cheered me up a little bit, and whenever I needed a laugh they were "there for me". ;)
Anyway, how many tv shows can reach the 10th season keeping the high quality? Very few, I guess. FRIENDS never jumped the shark and I still enjoy every second of it whenever I watch the DVDs.
ImageImageImage
penelope
Extra

Postby polly_jorge on Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:44 pm

My FAVORITE SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know how many times i've watched it already... but i laugh everytime.
Chandler and Phoebe are my favorite friends... and Joey comes really close.
How can you forget All the gang singing Smelly Cat at the Central Perk?
Or Phoebe and Chandler dueting Endless Love??

No show will ever be better than Friends... well at least for me
polly_jorge
Viewer

Postby hbshopgirl on Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:57 am

I love friends.It's one of my all time favorite shows.I own seasons 1-3 on dvd and I watch them all the time. I love how close all of the main characters are. It was such a good show about real people. Friends also makes me laugh and I love the reruns on t.v. :D
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double

Postby Iceman on Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:02 am

I love Friends too!! Chandler is by far my favorite because I have his same sense of humor :blush:

I also like manly things like Football, Hunting, fishing, weightlifting, watching "The Outdoor Network", and Arnold Schwarzenegger movies :gunsmile: :tank: :guns: ;)

:P
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Next

Return to Old & Retired Shows - General