[Official] Bones Ep 5.05 Discussion

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Bones Ep 5.05 Discussion

Postby Iceman on Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:04 am

"A Night At the Bones Museum"

8pm

Discuss This Episode Here

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 15

--"BONES"(8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

BRENNAN AND BOOTH'S LATEST CASE COULD CHANGE HISTORY ON "BONES" THURSDAY, OCTOBER 15, ON FOX

Carla Gallo Guest-Stars

Brennan and Booth are called to investigate what appears to be charred human remains on an electrical fence. The mysterious corpse is later determined to be a mummified Egyptian royal on loan to the Jeffersonian. The anthropological mystery has Brennan in a tizzy, and when the Jeffersonian curator prepping the mummy for exhibition is murdered, the team suspects foul play. Brennan's investigation of the curator sheds new light on the life of the Egyptian royal, turning their case into one of historic proportions. Meanwhile, Brennan goes on a date with Booth's supervisor and former intern, and Sweets' girlfriend Daisy Wick (guest star Gallo) returns to the Jeffersonian in the "A Night at the Bones Museum" episode of BONES airing Thursday, Oct. 15 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/ PT) on FOX. (BON-505) (TV-14 D)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille "Cam" Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Diedrich Bader as Andrew Hacker; Mozhan Marno as Azita Jabbari; Eli Goodman as Alexander Landau; Carla Gallo as Daisy Wick; Kasey Mahaffy as Leland Frankel; Andy Umberger as Steven Turnbull

Promo 1
Promo 2
Promo Pics
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Bones Ep 5.05 Discussion

Postby cheggie on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:02 am

ONly Brennan could discover a mistery so ancient.
cheggie
Stunt Double

Postby 4815162342execute on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:40 am

It was cute but Daisy still gets on my nerves O.o Although it was cute how excited her and Bones were about this new discovery- Bones was like a little school girl :) Not sure about the whole Bones dating Booth's boss thing- definitely going to be bad news there- kinda thought Diedrich Bader was a weird choice there too, I always think of him being in totally silly/idiot rolls.
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby SmokeyD on Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:56 pm

4815162342execute wrote:It was cute but Daisy still gets on my nerves O.o Although it was cute how excited her and Bones were about this new discovery- Bones was like a little school girl :) Not sure about the whole Bones dating Booth's boss thing- definitely going to be bad news there- kinda thought Diedrich Bader was a weird choice there too, I always think of him being in totally silly/idiot rolls.

I agree, Diedrich will always be Oswald (Shoutin' out to Drew Carey!!!!! :punk:) as far as I am concerned...

Not a good casting choice IMHO.... :unsure:
SmokeyD
Show Expert

Postby cheggie on Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:47 pm

I agree, he definitively wasn't the best choice
cheggie
Stunt Double

Postby Sandiwich11 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:36 am

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11