[Official] Bones Ep. 5.06 Discussion

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Bones Ep. 5.06 Discussion

Postby Iceman on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Tough Man in the Tender Chicken

8pm

Discuss This Episode Here

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 5

[EDITOR'S NOTE: If WORLD SERIES Game #7 (SP-1017) is necessary, the baseball game will air instead of BONES and FRINGE.]

--"BONES"(8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

PA: Viewer discretion is advised.

BRENNAN AND BOOTH RUFFLE A FEW FEATHERS ON AN ALL-NEW "BONES" THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 5, ON FOX

When the mutilated remains of a local chicken farmer set to inherit a chicken factory farm aggressively protested for inhumane living conditions and animal cruelty are discovered on the bank of a nearby river, the Jeffersonian team is brought in on the case. The team must question the farmer's many enemies, including extremist animal-rights activists and bitter neighbors, in order to solve the case. Meanwhile, Angela is bothered by the farm's practices and launches her own animal-rights campaign in the all-new "The Tough Man in the Tender Chicken" episode of BONES airing Thursday, Nov. 5 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-506) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille "Cam" Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Michael Gran Terry as Wendell Bray; Sean Bridgers as John Collins; Andrew J. West as Josh Parsons; Tracy Middendorf as Gaynor Rabin; Steven M. Porter as Roy Meyers; Sufe Bradshaw as Gina McNamara

Promo 1
Promo 2
3 Sneak Peeks
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Bones Ep. 5.06 Discussion

Postby 4815162342execute on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:27 am

I really liked the Booth/Bones interaction on this one! When they grabbed hands :wub: I kinda get the feeling she is feeling a little something too, she was the one that initiated a lot of the touching.

I think that the Angela/Wendell hookup was cute- wonder how Hodgins will react to it though. Thought the Angela/Brennen fight was forced and wasn't what I was expecting at all.
I was waiting for this episode because of an article I read before on how both Emily and David weren't that thrilled to be dealing with chickens/chicken factory in this epi ( Emily is an animal rights activist and David is terrified of birds) It was good to see they put Emily's ideas onto other character's (mostly Angela's) views.
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby cheggie on Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:26 pm

So, that was the so call fight between Angela and Brennan?' Are they kidding me?
cheggie
Stunt Double

Postby kristy815 on Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:31 pm

This one was a bit heavy handed on the preaching for me. I felt like I was watching a documentary on the evils of poultry farming. But it had it's moments. The scene at the end was cute, and the awkwardness of the Angela/Wendell situation was pretty funny.
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]