[Official] Bones Ep. 5.08 Discussion

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Bones Ep. 5.08 Discussion

Postby Joshua on Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:12 pm

THE FOOT IN THE FORECLOSURE

Please discuss this episode here.

BRENNAN AND BOOTH INVESTIGATE ALL SHAPES AND SIZES ON ALL-NEW "BONES" THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 19, ON FOX

Ralph Waite ("Days of Our Lives") Guest-Stars

Booth's grandfather Hank (guest star Ralph Waite) comes to live with him and tags along as Brennan and Booth investigate ashes and charred remains found by a real estate agent while showing a property to prospective buyers. The team identifies the victims as plus-size lovers, neither of whom seemed to have many enemies. Meanwhile, Hank tries to play matchmaker for Booth and lets Brennan in on some family secrets in "The Foot in the Foreclosure" episode of BONES airing Thursday, Nov. 19 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-508) (TV-14 D)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille "Cam" Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Ralph Waite as Hank Booth; Eugene Byrd as Clark Edison; Sarah Rafferty as Katie Selnick; David Bowe as Howard Fileman; Adrienne Smith as Stephanie Simon; Carter MacIntyre as Office David Poe; Carla Renata as Maureen Mack

Joshua
Forum Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Bones Ep. 5.08 Discussion

Postby 4815162342execute on Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:28 am

I love Booth's Pops- he was so cute!! It was cute how he called him shrimp and how much Booth liked it. Thought it was interesting how he told Brennan about how his dad left and entrusted her to tell Booth some day and made her promise to be there to hold him when he would need it. I bet whenever this happens is when they will get together.

I liked his little pep talks to each of them at the end too. Cute episode.

The first bit of this episode reminded me of the episode of Fringe a couple of weeks ago where the bodies just turned to ash. Granted the answer here isn't quite as weird as it was on Fringe :D.
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Re: [Official] Bones Ep. 5.08 Discussion

Postby jsalexandra on Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:44 am

I totally agree with you at this Hamon.Even i liked this episode a lot.
jsalexandra
Viewer

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]