[Official] Bones Ep. 5.13 Discussion

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Bones Ep. 5.13 Discussion

Postby PandaVamp on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:39 pm

"The Dentist in the Ditch"

8:00PM

Discuss the latest Bones episode here.

IT’S A BATTLE FOR BRENNAN AND BOOTH TO SOLVE THEIR LATEST CASE ON AN ALL-NEW “BONES” THURSDAY, JANUARY 28, ON FOX

Brendan Fehr and Ryan Cartwright Guest-Star

When a human skeleton is discovered in the trenches of an old Civil War battleground, Brennan and Booth are called to the case. Despite the historical location, Brennan quickly identifies the bones as belonging to Dan Pinard, a present-day local dentist. While Booth investigates suspects, including the victim’s former boyfriend, Hodgins and lab intern Vincent Nigel-Murray (guest star Cartwright) work doggedly to clean the bones of a stubborn clay residue which is preventing the team from determining a cause of death. Meanwhile, Booth’s brother, Jared, (guest star Fehr) returns from his travels with some suprising news in the all-new “The Dentist in the Ditch” episode of BONES airing Thursday, Jan. 28 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-513) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Brendan Fehr as Jared Booth; Ryan Cartwright as Vincent Nigel-Murray; Dilshad Vadsaria as Padme Dalaj; Cameron Bender as Chris Fife; Fay Masterson as Grace Bryson; Eltony Williams as Cyd Zigler; Greg Pitts as Lucas Pickford; Robert Gant as Coach Jason Hendler; Andre M. Johnson as Greg; Matt Crabtree as Duval Miltoe; Travis Wester as Jasper Alman

Source: Fox

- Promotional Photos
- Promo

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Bones Ep. 5.13 Discussion

Postby kristy815 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:06 am

Great episode again. They're really on a roll here lately.
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby 4815162342execute on Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:00 am

Yeah it was a cute episode. This season is really stepping it up! I am really excited for the 100th episode!!
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby cheggie on Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:16 pm

I absolutely love Brennan's toast about love :wub:
cheggie
Stunt Double

Postby Sandiwich11 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:05 pm

I've had such a busy week that I only got time to watch it last night. Not as great as last weeks, but still a stellar episode :thumbup:

Always good to see Jared, I missed him in the Christmas one, thou I did feel the plot with his wife to be was a little predictable. And I find myself siding with Booth's initial reaction, it's all happened a too bit quickly for a recovering addict :unsure: Hopefully we will get to see more of them both, I'm interested in seeing how it all pans out.

Nigel was on top form, I love the way he is constantly seeking approval. My favourite intern changes every week depending on who's turn it is :lol: No one will ever replace Zach, so I like how they swap it around every week as a happy medium.

Best bit for me was when Bones told Booth about him abandoning his belief system when it was challenged by Jared and Padme's relationship, yet she built bridges with her family by following it in the past. I really didn't warm to Bones for a long time when the series started, but now she can completely floor me with her reasoning. Brilliant writing and performance :wub:

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]