[Official] Bones Ep. 5.21 Discussion

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Bones Ep. 5.21 Discussion

Postby Sandiwich11 on Thu May 13, 2010 1:25 pm

"The Boy With the Answer"

8:00PM

Discuss the latest Bones episode here.

THE TEAM WORKS TO CONVICT THE GRAVEDIGGER ON AN ALL-NEW "BONES" THURSDAY, MAY 13, ON FOX

Ryan O'Neal Guest-Stars

The trial of The Gravedigger hits close to home for members of the team, and everyone at the Jeffersonian must work overtime to uncover the forensic evidence to elicit a conviction in the all-new "The Boy with the Answer" episode of BONES airing Thursday, May 13 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-521) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille "Cam" Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Ryan O'Neal as Max Keenan; Patricia Belcher as Caroline Julian; H. Richard Greene as Judge Dufrey; Dave Allen Clark as Newscaster; Deirdre Lovejoy as Heather Taffet

Source: FOX

Three Sneak Peeks
Promo

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Bones Ep. 5.21 Discussion

Postby 4815162342execute on Fri May 14, 2010 2:35 am

If Taffet would have gotten off on the charges I was going to be super mad!!! Feel like appeals might not be good though later down the road.

Not liking how Bones is acting and wanting to get away from murder solving :( Next week's should be good but I get the feeling its going to be a little sad too.
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby cheggie on Fri May 14, 2010 12:22 pm

I think Brennan is so scared. For the first time in her life she's aware that she's attached emotionally to people and it scares her. Let's hope she rethinks the whole thing.
cheggie
Stunt Double

Postby SmokeyD on Sat May 15, 2010 2:47 pm

4815162342execute wrote:If Taffet would have gotten off on the charges I was going to be super mad!!! Feel like appeals might not be good though later down the road.

Definately agreeing here, I would be highly surprised if there isn't an appeal. Then TPTB can pretty much re-explore many of the thoughts and emotions... Maybe she even gets off this time, and then there will be a whole story arc that revolves around her and the Jeffersonian team's efforts to get her again...

cheggie wrote:I think Brennan is so scared. For the first time in her life she's aware that she's attached emotionally to people and it scares her. Let's hope she rethinks the whole thing.

4815162342execute wrote:Not liking how Bones is acting and wanting to get away from murder solving :( Next week's should be good but I get the feeling its going to be a little sad too.

I wanted to see it more as that she is starting to appreciate the idea that she does/can have feelings in the first place, and while it may be scary at first, it could also be the catalyst that starts to allow her to connect with Booth on the level that he is also looking for... I don't want to see her become a wimp mind you, but I would like to see her be a little more human, while retaining most of the qualities that makes her Bones in the first place...

I don't 'Ship', and never will, but with that said I personally want the two of them to end up together. And it was as if Bones almost had a glimmer of that thought by the way she waxed (albiet briefly) when she was talking to Booth about Hodges & Angelia getting married...
SmokeyD
Show Expert

Postby kristy815 on Sat May 15, 2010 10:40 pm

That one was oddly . . .odd. It was like the reverse of one from the first season - where Booth talked Bones into portraying things emotionally and that won them the case. In this one, he gives her the same advice (a lesson she's supposed to have learned seasons ago) and it almost loses them the case.
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]