[Official] Bones Ep. 5.22 Discussion

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Bones Ep. 5.22 Discussion

Postby Sandiwich11 on Thu May 20, 2010 5:14 pm

"The Beginning in the End"

8:00PM

Discuss the latest Bones episode here.

THE TEAM INVESTIGATES THE REMAINS OF A HOARDER ON THE SEASON FINALE OF “BONES” THURSDAY, MAY 20, ON FOX

Billy Gibbons (ZZ Top) Guest-Stars

The team works to uncover clues buried under a life’s worth of possessions saved by a hoarder in order to solve the mystery of his death. Meanwhile, Angela’s father (guest star Gibbons) has a specific purpose for his most recent visit, and Brennan and Booth are confronted with unique opportunities in the “The Beginning in the End” season finale episode of BONES airing Thursday, May 20 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-522) (TV-14 L)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Patricia Belcher as AUSA Caroline Julian; Carla Gallo as Daisy Wick; Billy F. Gibbons as Himself; Skyler James as Dylan; Gina Torrecilla as Mom; Scott Atkinson as Morgan Finley; Ned Vaughn as Col. Dan Pelant; Ty Panitz as Parker Booth; Deidrie Henry as Elaine Akusta; Reginald Ballard as Rocky DeKnight

Source: FOX

Promo
5 Sneak Peeks

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Bones Ep. 5.22 Discussion

Postby cheggie on Fri May 21, 2010 6:34 am

So, that was the season finale? Really? Are they messing with us??? It happened absolutely nothing!!!! B-O-R-I-N-G
cheggie
Stunt Double

Postby kristy815 on Fri May 21, 2010 2:41 pm

We must have polar opposite taste in episodes. I disliked the one where Angela and Hodgins got married but I liked this one a lot.

I kind of like angst though. . .Booth and Brennan on opposite ends of the world. ;)

I do hope that year takes place off-screen though and next season opens with all of them back at the Jeffersonian trying to get back in the groove though.
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby 4815162342execute on Sun May 23, 2010 4:43 am

I enjoyed the finale. I was kinda surprised to hear that there were a lot of people that really didn't like it. I kinda agree though that it was a little boring for a finale- but last week's was kinda the exciting part I guess.

Kinda glad actually that everyone is leaving for a year because it gives them a year to really grow and change and thus add a new aspect to next season's story lines.

I guess a lot of ppl were upset that B&B didn't kiss at the end. I kinda thought that they might but I understand why they didn't and actually hope that the next time they kiss will be when they finally hook up.

And I hope that they pick up at the end of the year too kristy because I think it would be a little boring without them all together.
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby HannaK on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:09 pm

I think the writers made a wise decision, I am assuming that they're doing a one year time jump and that would give them some different stories and dynamics to work with next season. So I am definitely looking forward to next season :D
The season finale case was bit boring though
Two Sides wrote:I found the Juliet to my Shawn :wub: :wub:

"Words are futile devices.''
HannaK
Supporting Actor

Postby manuelsub on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:41 pm

I didn't love the finale that much. But I think it served for the greater good of the whole story.

I hope that by next year/season, the characters would have realized what they want and who they want to be with and stop going back and forth.
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby HannaK on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:57 pm

manuelsub wrote:
I hope that by next year/season, the characters would have realized what they want and who they want to be with and stop going back and forth.

I've been hoping on that for the last 2 seasons ;)
Two Sides wrote:I found the Juliet to my Shawn :wub: :wub:

"Words are futile devices.''
HannaK
Supporting Actor

Postby Elize34 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:03 pm

HannaK wrote:
manuelsub wrote:

I've been hoping on that for the last 2 seasons ;)

2 seasons???? How about 4?!

As for the episode, I found the case boring but I am thrilled with the expected-timejump, it worked great on Desperate Housewives and I definitely think it'll bring a new level to the show
Thanks HannaK for making me this unearthly awesome banner!

http://have-heart-my-dear.tumblr.com/ <--- my Tumblr
Elize34
Stunt Double

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]