Just started

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Re: Just started

Postby manuelsub on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:28 am

Like beresford said, with Bones you get very involved with all the characters and the relationships between them. That's why season 3 finale was so shocking I think (no spoilers for the one's who haven't seen). And it does keep getting better in that way, relationships get more developed, you get to know the characters even better, you get to laugh with them and even cry with them more often in the later seasons.
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby freddyMC on Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:39 pm

I watched the pilot yesterday and so far the character are very likeable!! I'm gonna keep watching, it feels great that there are still 5 seasons to go :w00t: :w00t:
I WILL NEVER BE LOST AGAIN.
Being desperate never looked so appealing.....
http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=83
freddyMC
Show Expert

Postby beresford on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:42 pm

freddyMC wrote:I watched the pilot yesterday and so far the character are very likeable!! I'm gonna keep watching, it feels great that there are still 5 seasons to go :w00t: :w00t:

Glad to hear that freddy :D
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby freddyMC on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:25 pm

beresford wrote:
freddyMC wrote:I watched the pilot yesterday and so far the character are very likeable!! I'm gonna keep watching, it feels great that there are still 5 seasons to go :w00t: :w00t:

your BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
freddyMC
Show Expert

Postby beresford on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:26 pm

freddyMC wrote:
beresford wrote:

your BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I am :D Glad to see you around man :D And to keep it on topic, how are you with Bones? :D :D :D
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby freddyMC on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:28 pm

still just the pilot, but it was good and I'm defemitly gonna keep watching.....the WorldCup got in the way haha :thumbup:
freddyMC
Show Expert

Postby beresford on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:31 pm

freddyMC wrote:still just the pilot, but it was good and I'm defemitly gonna keep watching.....the WorldCup got in the way haha :thumbup:

Ahah congrats for the final dude :PP

beresford
Emmy Nominee

Previous

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]