Show Experts!

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Show Experts!

Postby karelj on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:30 pm

Yay! I'm one of the Show Experts for Bones! I've seen every episode more than once, and can't wait for new info an *spoilers* for the new season? Will they or won't they??? What do you think? :thumbsup:
karelj
karelj
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Show Experts!

Postby beresford on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:20 pm

Hey there. Congrats for being the Bones expert (this sounded like you were really an expert in bones, as Temperance is :P :w00t: ). Anyway, I've found Bones recently and fell in love with it. I've finished the third season a few days ago and I am currently watching the 4th season. Can't wait to catch up with you guys!
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby DarkUFO on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:26 pm

Congrats :)

Just remember to keep spoilers in the spoiler section :PP

viewforum.php?f=121
DarkUFO
Administrator

Postby manuelsub on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:51 am

Hello everyone, I've become a Bones expert too!! :lol:

I have also watched all Bones episodes at least once or twice, I love all the characters of the show and enjoy all the cases they become involved with. I think Bones is the best crime/forensic series out there and it has the most awesome, lovable, and entertaining characters of any show of its kind. I can't wait for the info of the new season to start coming.

And if you've never seen Bones, this is your chance, go buy, rent or borrow the DVD's and become addicted. You are all in time to catch up before the summer ends (back when I discovered this show, I saw the first two seasons in a week :D)
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby karelj on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:27 am

Yay! I know we're going to have a blast with Bones! :D
karelj
karelj
Show Expert

Postby HannaK on Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:12 pm

Bones is awesome :D :D And congrats on becoming show experts you two :D
Two Sides wrote:I found the Juliet to my Shawn :wub: :wub:

"Words are futile devices.''
HannaK
Supporting Actor

Postby 4815162342execute on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:04 pm

Wanted to introduce myself as a show expert also. I'm so glad there are more people that are getting into Bones! Last season there were usually only 3 or 4 of us that discussed the episodes afterward so it will be great to get some more talk and opinions of the show! It's definitely one of the most underrated shows out there IMO :D
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby beresford on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:53 pm

Congrats to manuelsub and 4815162342execute as well!

And 4815162342execute, about there being just a few number of people discussing the episodes every week, I will be done with Bones by the end of summer for sure, so count me in here next year :D
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby karelj on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:52 pm

Glad to meet you, 4815162342execute! I've been active on several other Bones boards through the years....but got started with SpoilerTV this year with LOST. It's among the best out there IMO, and I'm happy to be part of it. I'm so looking forward to the new season,,,I just finished a total episode rewatch on Netflix thru my Wii--if you have a Wii and Netflix, and don't know about this, check it out--instant movies and TV, without waiting for the mail! Anyway, the character development in Bones has been exceptional. I knew it was good, but watching all the epis in a three week period really brought that home for me. I can't wait to see how things have changed--or not--this fall!
karelj
karelj
Show Expert

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]