[Official] Bones Ep. 6.02 Discussion

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Bones Ep. 6.02 Discussion

Postby Sandiwich11 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:22 pm

"The Couple in the Cave"

8:00PM

Discuss the latest Bones episode here.

BOOTH’S NEW GIRLFRIEND MAKES A SURPRISE VISIT ON AN ALL-NEW “BONES” THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, ON FOX

Katheryn Winnick (“Failure To Launch”) Guest-Stars

When the remains of a couple are discovered in a cave at National Park, the team must piece together the identity of the man and the woman as well as solve the crime. After interrogating two viable suspects, the team identifies the woman as a marketing executive who also served as her partner’s AA sponsor, providing clues that lead them to expose the truth. Meanwhile, Booth’s girlfriend and Afghanistan war correspondent, Hannah Burley (guest star Winnick), makes a surprise visit. After meeting Burley and sensing the couple’s genuine happiness, Brennan re-evaluates her own relationship with Booth, and he tries to teach her that love is not always logical in the all-new “The Couple in the Cave” episode of BONES airing Thursday, Sept. 30 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-602 sptv050769) (TV-14 D, L, S)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Katheryn Winnick as Hannah Burley; Eugene Byrd as Clark Edison; Scott-Michael Campbell as Gary Nesbitt; Bobby Hosea as Jerry Doroughty; Justina Machado as Lupe Rojas; Karina Logue as Lorraine Allen; Dave Buzzotta as Man (Hank); Jack Impellizzeri as Michael; Kristina Hayes as Tracey; David Meunier as Winston Hinkle

Source: Fox

Sneak Peek
Cast Interviews
BTS and spoilers clips

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Bones Ep. 6.02 Discussion

Postby kristy815 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:04 pm

I felt kind of bad about it but I really enjoyed this one. I intended not to like Booth's new girlfriend but I ended up liking her. I actually ended up spending the episode thinking, "See, Brennan. He practically begged you to give it a chance and you shut him down. Now, this is what happens."

It also struck me though that Booth is trying a tiny bit too hard to be completely happy - which makes no sense maybe. I think he really does like this new girlfriend a lot. . .but I'm not sure he's completely over Bones by a long shot. If she swallowed her pride and crooked her finger, I'm not sure he wouldn't come running right back, frankly.

The mystery part was nice too. :)
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby HannaK on Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:34 am

Thought this episode was pretty meh, didn't really care for the case this episode like I normally do.
I really hope they are gonna move forward with the Brennan/Booth plot real soon because after 1 ep I already find the 'I want Booth to be happy with his girlfriend' getting annoying.
Two Sides wrote:I found the Juliet to my Shawn :wub: :wub:

"Words are futile devices.''
HannaK
Supporting Actor

Postby 4815162342execute on Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:22 pm

I agree with you Kristy. I think Booth is trying too hard and making too much of an effort to say how completely in love he is with her. I love it that her and Brennen are getting along so well- I really do hope they become good friends b/c i think that will add a new twist on things.

I am excited for the Hodgins/Angela baby too (do they have a shipper name yet? Do we need to create one?). I think things will be interesting given both of their personalities.
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby kristy815 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:17 am

I think they have a shipper name over on the main Fox site, but I forget what it is. Hodgela or something?

In other Bones related trivia, on the Defenders this week, did I see that wrong or was the defendant Clark the lab assistant and the plaintiff was Wendell? Because if not, it looked just like them.
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby cheggie on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:58 am

I still don't know if he's trying to convince himself or the others that he's happy
cheggie
Stunt Double

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]