[Official] Bones Episode 6.04 Discussion

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Bones Episode 6.04 Discussion

Postby Joshua on Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:55 pm

THE BODY AND THE BOUNTY

8pm

Please discuss this episode here.

THE TEAM SETS OUT ON A CRIME HUNT ON AN ALL-NEW “BONES” THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, ON FOX

David Alan Grier (“Chocolate News”) Guest-Stars

After a skull and decomposing hands are found in a dumpster, the team must not only solve the crime but also search for the rest of the victim’s remains. Identified as Ray Raminsky, the victim turns out to be a bounty hunter in search of Charles Braverman, a man indicted for the murder of a co-worker. Meanwhile, Brennan is asked by Professor Bunsen Jude “The Science Dude” (guest star Grier) if he can shoot an episode of his children’s show from The Jeffersonian Lab with Brennan as his special guest. Brennan initially turns him down, but is surprised when he makes her a deal she can’t refuse, so she takes him on as a new “squintern.” As the team pieces together the details of the crime, they discover that they are not alone in the hunt for Braverman and find themselves in a chase with an unexpected suspect in the all-new “The Body and the Bounty” episode of BONES airing Thursday, Oct. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-604) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Joshua
Forum Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Bones Episode 6.04 Discussion

Postby liindx3 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:47 am

Sooo I'm officially getting sick of the lack of B&B chemistry, and the show is just boring me. I'm glad they had "Dude" on the show, it made the show come alive again! Booth is just annoying, because he is so clueless, and in basically another world. I love Brennan still though, even though she's a little bit more analytical again this season, you can see through her face expressions that she's feeling more. Idk, I really hope this show becomes interesting again, because I love this show, they have great actors and great writers!
[size=150]
"A burden that allows us to fly"
[/size]
liindx3
Viewer

Postby 4815162342execute on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:06 am

While reading comments from last week and after seeing this episode, I think Bones retreats into her super analytical state when she feels outside of her boundaries as it's the only thing that makes sense to her. I think esp. at the end of last week, we saw her feeling a hint of jealousy with Hannah. I think she is being more like old Bones just because she isn't sure of her new feelings. I think Booth is trying to go out of his way to convince himself and others he's over bones and is totally in love with Hannah.

I aLao think DAG aka Dude was awesome in this epi! Thought it would have been a good show to see Parker in :(

Very sad it won't be back on in a while due to baseball :(

-- Merged Double Post --

this is my favorite part of the episode though! :D :rofl:
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby cheggie on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:31 pm

I also love the last part of the episode!!! :w00t:
cheggie
Stunt Double

Postby HannaK on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:23 am

Episode was okay, the Dude guy made it enjoyable for me. I actually thought the ending was a bit forced, it felt a bit too much out of character for me, especially since S6 Brennan is so oblivious and analytical.
Two Sides wrote:I found the Juliet to my Shawn :wub: :wub:

"Words are futile devices.''
HannaK
Supporting Actor

Postby kristy815 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:12 pm

The end was cute even if it was out of character. The science guy was the best part - that and the way Hodgins reacted to the science guy. Loved when he started telling about the drinking game.

I find myself thinking that while Booth may be in love with Bones deep down there somewhere, this Hannah person might actually make him happier in the long run.
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]