[Official] Bones Ep. 6.05 Discussion

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Bones Ep. 6.05 Discussion

Postby PandaVamp on Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:00 pm

"The Bones That Weren't"

8:00PM

Discuss the latest Bones episode here.

THE JEFFERSONIAN TEAM RAISES THE BARRE ON THEIR FORENSIC SKILLS ON AN ALL-NEW “BONES” THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, ON FOX

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE All-Star Stephen “tWitch” Boss and Katheryn Winnick Guest-Star

After the skull of a promising young dancer is found lodged in concrete at a construction site, the team must first figure out what happened to the victim’s skeletal structure. After learning the victim quit ballet to pursue hip hop, Booth and Brennan uncover another layer of evidence that points them to a suspect who had a secret relationship with the victim. Meanwhile, when Hannah (guest star Winnick) is put on assignment in a dodgy part of town, her safety is jeopardized and her life is put in critical danger in the all-new “The Bones That Weren’t” episode of BONES airing Thursday, Nov. 4 (8:00-9:00 PM) ET/PT on FOX. (BON-605) (TV-14 L)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Katheryn Winnick as Hannah Burley; Pej Vahdat as Arastoo Vaziri; Ronnie Steadman as Derrick Price; Alex Weed as Johnny Shade; Stephen “tWitch” Boss as Russell; John Fleck as Tyler Milford; Melinda Dahl Foley as Beverly Houle; Kelly Stables as Cynthia Rinaldi; DJ Guthrie as Male Dancer

Source: Fox

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/10/bones- ... z14Pd9rkPv
Thanks for linking back. It really helps our site. Please leave the above link in.

- Promo & Sneak Peek
- Promo 2

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Bones Ep. 6.05 Discussion

Postby cheggie on Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:06 pm

Not a great episode. I've only liked the part with Angela skeleton's and Arastoo return
cheggie
Stunt Double

Postby 4815162342execute on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:10 am

Yeah it was a good epi but nothing amazing. Is it bad that I was hoping Hannah's gunshot injury would be a little more serious? I think at the end we kinda saw that Hannah and bones are kinda similar in that they are both very stubborn, smart and independent women. Thought the whole sunglasses thing was a little weird though.
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby kristy815 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:08 pm

Yeah, I didn't get the sunglasses thing. Who would do that?

Hannah strikes me as off somehow anyway. I can't figure out if she's supposed to be up to something or whether it's just the cadence of her voice that bothers me.

And I'm still not entirely sure how Booth got to just DECIDE to come home. I didn't think the armed forces worked that way. I thought if you signed up for a year, you were pretty much stuck for a year regardless of whether you missed your little boy or not.

If Booth and Bones aren't going to get together now, one of the other characters needs a love interest. Other than the rather dull Booth/Hannah thing. The cases on this show aren't quite strong enough to carry it without SOME kind of romantic undertow.
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]