[Official] Bones Ep. 6.07 Discussion

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Bones Ep. 6.07 Discussion

Postby Sandiwich11 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:49 pm

"Bones The Babe in the Bar"

8:00PM

Discuss the latest Bones episode here.

BOOTH AND BRENNAN INVESTIGATE A DEATH BY CHOCOLATE ON AN ALL-NEW “BONES” THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 18, ON FOX

Wayne Knight (“Seinfeld”) Guest-Stars

When human remains are discovered in the world’s largest chocolate bar, a “sweet” event for a candymaker (guest star Knight) quickly turns bitter. As eccentric chocolate factory owner Jimmy Walpert deals with the tragedy, the team soon discovers that the victim was a mysterious character whose past is full of secrets, lies and love affairs. Meanwhile, Cam struggles with her daughter’s decision to attend a university that fails to meet her high standards, and Hodgins asks Angela to arrange a party to announce her not-so-secret pregnancy in the all-new “The Babe in the Bar” episode of BONES airing Thursday, Nov. 18 (8:00-9:00 PM) ET/PT on FOX. (BON-607) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Ryan Cartwright as Vincent Nigel-Murray; Wayne Knight as Jimmy Walpert III; Tiffany Hines as Michelle Welton; Jackie Geary as Geneva Soloway; Cedric Yarbrough as Lawrence Belomo; Kristen O’Meara as Gail Slevin; Fred Koehler as Scott Kimper

Source: Fox

Sneak Peek
Two Features

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Bones Ep. 6.07 Discussion

Postby 4815162342execute on Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:09 am

ehh I thought this one was just ok to me. I did LOVE, however, Mr. Nigel-Murray at the end when he was trying to hide his face/anticipation when Hodgins was "telling" them they were prego. :rofl: :rofl:
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby cheggie on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:07 am

What I didn't like was Booth attitude. He knew it was an important moment for Hodgins. He could had just call Hannah and tell her to join them. I doubt she had said no.
cheggie
Stunt Double

Postby 4815162342execute on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:43 am

yeah, I didn't like the ending with Booth either very out of character I think. Hannah is changing him for the worst :(
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby kristy815 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:14 am

The squinterns have become more interesting than the main characters. It's still a good show though. I just find myself looking forward to seeing more of Sweets and the Squinterns than I care about seeing Booth and Bones together. I'm a little worried that their chemistry is irreparably broken, but I hold out hope. :)

I always love Mr. Nigel-Murray - and loved it when Cam said, "That's actually kind of interesting." after he threw one of those factoids at her. And honestly, it was pretty darn funny when he explained his ascension to Jeopardy greatness and subsequent fall from grace. :rofl:
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby HannaK on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:50 pm

kristy815 wrote:The squinterns have become more interesting than the main characters. It's still a good show though. I just find myself looking forward to seeing more of Sweets and the Squinterns than I care about seeing Booth and Bones together. I'm a little worried that their chemistry is irreparably broken, but I hold out hope. :)

I agree, I thought things would change after the 100th episode... but they didn't and then I thought things'd change after the season 5 finale..but they didn't. I still enjoy the case of the week and the squinterns and their interaction with the main cast but I find myself getting annoyed when I watch Booth&Bones together. I really hope the writers are gonna do something about this because I am doubting whether I should continue to watch or not.
Two Sides wrote:I found the Juliet to my Shawn :wub: :wub:

"Words are futile devices.''
HannaK
Supporting Actor

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]