[Official] Bones Epi 6.10 Discussion

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Postby Rosalind on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:42 pm

"The Body in the Bag"

9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT on FOX.

Synopsis

An unidentifiable body is discovered in the shower of an upscale home belonging to a young female socialite. With the help of nosey bones expert and Jeffersonian “squint” Clark Edison (guest star Byrd), skeletal reconstruction and evidence in the drain reveal that the victim was a young girl employed by a counterfeit handbag distributor. The team learns that the victim supplied counterfeit purses to her socialite acquaintance, and after interrogating the self-centered socialite and sifting through footage on a hidden camera, they discover evidence linking them to the murderer. Meanwhile, Angela and Hodgins discuss their future home and where they want to raise a family, and Booth opens up to Hannah (guest star Winnick) about Brennan’s feelings for him in the all-new “The Body in the Bag” episode of BONES. airing Thursday, Jan. 20 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Please discuss this weeks episode here:

Promo 1
Promo 2
Thanks to Spaceman for the sig
Rosalind
Forum Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby 4815162342execute on Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:46 am

Personally, I was hoping for more friction with the whole triangle thing. :( I think my favorite was Clark. He was cracking me up! I just want to know why the 180 all of the sudden - did he go on anti-depressants? ;)
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Re: [Official] Bones Epi 6.10 Discussion

Postby SmokeyD on Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:49 pm

4815162342execute wrote:Personally, I was hoping for more friction with the whole triangle thing.

Agreed, and while I ilke Hanna it would have been 'more real' to see her be a little more intimidated by Bones' interest in her man...

And it kinda scares me a little. Right now things seem pretty 'perfect' in the Booth world. And I can almost feel a major shake up coming. I will try to avoid some of the spoiler info, but I can see where they may come into play in a bad way.
SmokeyD
Show Expert

Postby 4815162342execute on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:16 am

Oh yeah, and what about Booth not wearing his Cocky belt buckle?!? With that and Clark is this an alternate universe or something?
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby HannaK on Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:26 pm

4815162342execute wrote:Oh yeah, and what about Booth not wearing his Cocky belt buckle?!? With that and Clark is this an alternate universe or something?

:hmm: You might be on to something!

I for one didn't really like the Clark thing, it felt a bit too forced imo. Angela and Hodgins were great though :wub:
And I agree, I sort of expected/hoped that the sexual tension would be back between Booth and Bones but Alas...
Two Sides wrote:I found the Juliet to my Shawn :wub: :wub:

"Words are futile devices.''
HannaK
Supporting Actor

Postby 4815162342execute on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:56 pm

4815162342execute wrote:Oh yeah, and what about Booth not wearing his Cocky belt buckle?!? With that and Clark is this an alternate universe or something?

Ok- I am quoting myself but Producer Hart Hanson had this to say about the buckle on Twitter today-
@HartHanson
It's not a mistake that Booth isn't wearing his cocky belt buckle. It's a decision Booth has made either consciously or subconsciously.
18 hours ago via web

hummm :hmm:
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby kristy815 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:17 pm

I liked this one actually. It's the first one I've liked in a while. But maybe I just like Max. :)
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]