[Official] Bones Ep. 6.14 Discussion

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Postby Sandiwich11 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:05 pm

"The Bikini in the Soup"

8:00PM

Discuss the latest Bones episode here.

When the liquefied remains of a wedding planner are found in her tanning bed on Valentine's Day, Cam pressures the team to work fast so she can spend the holiday with her boyfriend; Clark helps Hodgins realize the best gifts come from the heart.

Bones on SpoilerTV

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Bones Ep. 6.14 Discussion

Postby beresford on Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:19 pm

I liked it. There was a bit less Booth and Brennan than usual, but I was actually okay with that, and I loved the scenes they got together, especially the last one. It seems that they will bring back their old chemistry. As for the others, I liked the Cam storyline and Angela&Hodgins were cool as always. Oh and this was my favorite Clark episode I think. My favorite squinterns still are Wendell and Nigel Murray but Clark was pretty cool on this one!
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby HannaK on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Liked the case a little bit more than I lately seem to do so yay. I also really liked all the non B&B scenes, which also isn't like me. And I agree, the last scene of the ep felt like vintage Bones to me, glad to see that things are (sort of) back to normal :)
Two Sides wrote:I found the Juliet to my Shawn :wub: :wub:

"Words are futile devices.''
HannaK
Supporting Actor

Postby 4815162342execute on Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:35 am

This was a little bit better I think case wise. It was fun and I agree more like cases of the past. Fun episode! :)

Cam was kinda getting on my nerves though with the whole rushing the case along.
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby HannaK on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:45 pm

4815162342execute wrote:Cam was kinda getting on my nerves though with the whole rushing the case along.

I honestly didn't really get that part of the episode. It's not like irl police officers work day and night to solve a murder, they go home at 5 / 6 pm right? Also, solving the case in less than 9 hours was a bit too unrealistic to me.
Two Sides wrote:I found the Juliet to my Shawn :wub: :wub:

"Words are futile devices.''
HannaK
Supporting Actor

Postby Elize34 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:52 pm

HannaK wrote:
4815162342execute wrote:Cam was kinda getting on my nerves though with the whole rushing the case along.

I honestly didn't really get that part of the episode. It's not like irl police officers work day and night to solve a murder, they go home at 5 / 6 pm right? Also, solving the case in less than 9 hours was a bit too unrealistic to me.

Agreed, solving a murder case can take a whole week right? So Cam stays in the lab a whole week then?
Found the 'rush the case' part pretty weird indeed, pressurize the team and they can solve the case in 8 hours? What do they do with other cases then, just tag behind?

Ah well, apart from that, I really enjoyed the episode, loved the humour and especially Hodgins&Angela. Also, Clark didn't annoy me as much as he did a few episodes back.

And it does indeed seem like we're getting a bit of that old chemistry back! I'll be sure to wish everyone a 'happy Valentine's day massacre' from now on, on the 14th of February :)
Thanks HannaK for making me this unearthly awesome banner!

http://have-heart-my-dear.tumblr.com/ <--- my Tumblr
Elize34
Stunt Double

Postby beresford on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:06 pm

I actually thought Cam was funny with that thing. Okay, I agree with you guys that it wasn't very realistic, but it was funny! :PP But I guess I am in a minority here!
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
beresford
Emmy Nominee

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]