[Official] Bones Ep. 6.19 Discussion

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Postby PandaVamp on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:05 am

"Finder"

9:00PM

Discuss the latest Bones episode here.

BOOTH AND BRENNAN GO ON A TREASURE HUNT ON AN ALL-NEW “BONES” THURSDAY, APRIL 21, ON FOX

Geoff Stults (“She’s Out of My League”), Michael Clarke Duncan (“The Green Mile”) and Saffron Burrows (“Law and Order: Criminal Intent”) Guest-Star

The remains of a maritime museum security guard are found in the Florida Everglades after an attempt to steal an obsolete 17th century nautical chart fragment used to find treasures. In order to solve the crime, Booth seeks out Walter Sherman (guest star Stults), a former Iraqi soldier with an uncanny gift to unearth anyone and anything. With Sherman’s help, as well as that of his colleague, Ike Latulippe (guest star Burrows), and his legal advisor, Leo Knox (guest star Duncan), the team is led to tattoo artist who points them in the direction of a tough young woman. But when the woman is found murdered with remnants of the map lodged in her remains, the team discovers centuries of history linked to the map and the suspect behind the crimes. Meanwhile, Brennan puts Sherman’s remarkable skill to the test, and Booth harbors cold feelings toward his former military comrade in the all-new “Finder” episode of BONES airing Thursday, April 21 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-617) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Geoff Stults as Walter Sherman; Michael Clarke Duncan as Leo Knox; Saffron Burrows as Ike Latulippe; Carlo Rota as Lambert Chaisson; Mini Anden as Brittany Stephenson; Danny Trejo as Bishop Edward Galano; Arturo Fernandez as Rusty; Eric Wieda as Spider Biker; Suzie Plakson as Rosalind Bassa; Mark Lainer as Sheriff Bobby Erdy; Elsie Gattas as Waitress

Source: FOX

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/04/bones- ... z1KCgWaY4v

Check out Bones on SpoilerTV

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby 4815162342execute on Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:55 am

Well, I liked it but unsure of the finder. It was funny and has potential but he's almost a little too quirky. I will have to watch A couple episodes of the finder before I totally make up my mind about it. I think it needs some more explanation or backstory.
I kinda wish the epi had more Bones ppl in it though, maybe worked together with them more or something- and no Sweets :( Booth and Walter fighting over Bones' ID was pretty funny. Thought it was nice that Bones helped Booth see the other side of the story- that maybe Walter dis wait so Booth could hold Parker.

Overall I liked the episode- not the best but ok ;)

Wondering what everyone else thought of The Finder.
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Re: [Official] Bones Ep. 6.19 Discussion

Postby HannaK on Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:07 pm

:hmm: I don't think I am gonna tune in for it, it was alright for one episode but I don't think I could watch an entire season of it. Wallie is interesting, but the girl annoys me and as a cast I just don't see it working.
Two Sides wrote:I found the Juliet to my Shawn :wub: :wub:

"Words are futile devices.''
HannaK
Supporting Actor

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]