[Official] Bones Ep. 6.20 Discussion

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Postby Sandiwich11 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:45 am

"The Pinocchio in the Planter"

9:00PM

Discuss the latest Bones episode here.

HONESTY IS NOT ALWAYS THE BEST POLICY ON AN ALL-NEW “BONES” THURSDAY, APRIL 28, ON FOX

The team identifies the remains of a successful ad man found in the grounds of a newly built community center playground. Upon inspecting the victim’s home and interrogating his former partner and employer, Booth and Brennan discover that the victim burned bridges by adopting an aggressive attitude toward honesty and was a member of a radical honesty support group. Meanwhile, each of the team members attempts to adopt a more honest way of communicating that doesn’t always lend itself to good relationships, and Angela urges Hodgins to confront the realities of their pregnancy in the all-new “The Pinocchio in the Planter” episode of BONES.

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Michael Grant Terry as Wendell Bray; Andy Milder as Toby Holcomb; Steven Crowley as Jonah Hinkle; Sharon Brathwaite-Sanders as Dorothy Emeridge; Terri Hoyos as Nicole Francuzzi; Eyal Podell as Burt Iverson; Matthew Haddad as Tweenage Kid; Caroline Pho as Woman in Towel; Carole Gutierrez as Honest Woman.

Source: Fox

Bones at SpoilerTV.com

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Bones Ep. 6.20 Discussion

Postby 4815162342execute on Mon May 02, 2011 3:40 am

I liked it but wasn't a fav. something about it just felt off to me although not sure what it was. Thought the honesty thing could have been funnier instead of just being mostly annoying. and how did the fingerprints get inside of the bar? or were they just saying that to try and get him to confess? just seemed weird. the ending was cute as it almost always is when they just get together and talk. Next weeks promo looked pretty cool so I'm excited for it!
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby kristy815 on Mon May 02, 2011 9:54 pm

I'm sorry to say I didn't make it all the way through this one. What ended up being his example of something he lied about?

I don't really understand if they can test Angela and Hodgins for that disease - why can't they do an amnio or something and find out if the baby has it? Did they give a medical reason why they can't find out?

I'll go back to lurking now since I didn't watch the whole thing and can't discuss it properly.
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby 4815162342execute on Tue May 03, 2011 1:26 am

The thing he lied to Bones wasn't even a lie. It was that he really appreciated how she was there for him when he and Hannah split. A lie of omission he says b/c he didn't tell her sooner. I'm thinking it was just him sparing her from other lies like yeah, that was funny Bones.
I'm not sure about the testing the baby. I know they had a test but I guess it just says they both have the resessive gene and it's possible. Not sure why they can't tell for sure.
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby kristy815 on Tue May 03, 2011 2:18 am

Ohhhh. I thought he was going to say he lied when he said he didn't love her anymore. There I go again. . .getting my hopes up. :)
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby HannaK on Thu May 05, 2011 7:55 pm

4815162342execute wrote:I liked it but wasn't a fav. something about it just felt off to me although not sure what it was. Thought the honesty thing could have been funnier instead of just being mostly annoying. and how did the fingerprints get inside of the bar? or were they just saying that to try and get him to confess? just seemed weird. the ending was cute as it almost always is when they just get together and talk. Next weeks promo looked pretty cool so I'm excited for it!

Honestly, I was hoping for an honest to God revelation about his feelings towards Bones, but hey...I've only been waiting 6 seasons.
I know that I am sounding like a bitter B&B shipper here and their chemistry isn't the only reason I am watching this show, but they need to move forward and preferably this century.
Two Sides wrote:I found the Juliet to my Shawn :wub: :wub:

"Words are futile devices.''
HannaK
Supporting Actor

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]