[Official] Bones Ep. 6.21 Discussion

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Bones Ep. 6.21 Discussion

Postby Sandiwich11 on Mon May 02, 2011 10:34 pm

"The Signs in the Silence"

9:00PM

Discuss the latest Bones episode here.

A 15-year-old Jane Doe, who is hearing impaired and unable to communicate, is found on the streets covered in blood and wielding a knife, leading the team to believe she is responsible for a recent murder. Meanwhile, Angela keeps Hodgins in the dark regarding the details of her pregnancy in the all-new “The Signs in the Silence” episode of BONES airing Thursday, May 5 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-621) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Patricia Belcher as AUSA Caroline Julian; Pej Vahdat as Arastoo Vaziri; McKenzie Applegate as Jane Doe; Michelle Gardner as Grace Meacham; Sean O’Bryan as Mike Shenfield; Pamela J. Gray as Denise Shenfield; Reggie Watkins as Beat Cop; Juile Wittner as Celia Winslow; Matt Miller as Hugh Winslow.

Source: Fox

Bones at SpoilerTV.com

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Bones Ep. 6.21 Discussion

Postby HannaK on Sun May 08, 2011 8:49 am

Good episode, I always love it when they let Bones have a bit of an emotional episode. Also liked it how they didn't only focuss on her, but also let Sweets and Booth have some personal and emotional scenes
Two Sides wrote:I found the Juliet to my Shawn :wub: :wub:

"Words are futile devices.''
HannaK
Supporting Actor

Re: [Official] Bones Ep. 6.21 Discussion

Postby cheggie on Sun May 08, 2011 9:52 am

Good episode. A case that affected personally not only Bones but Sweets and Booth too.
cheggie
Stunt Double

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]