[Official] Bones Ep. 6.22 Discussion

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Postby Sandiwich11 on Mon May 09, 2011 8:45 pm

"The Hole in the Heart"

9:00PM

Discuss the latest Bones episode here.

When sniper-on-the-loose Jacob Broadsky (guest star Arnold Vosloo) claims another victim, Booth becomes more determined than ever to catch his elusive foe. After a bullet meant for Booth strikes an innocent victim, Booth makes it his mission to catch Broadsky once and for all.

Source: Fox

Bones at SpoilerTV.com

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby 4815162342execute on Fri May 13, 2011 3:26 am

Ahhhhhh!! :D loved it! There were tears, funny dino fun and then Booth and Bones! I'm super tired but wanted to at least comment tonight. Will be back tomorrow to post more!
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Re: [Official] Bones Ep. 6.22 Discussion

Postby manuelsub on Fri May 13, 2011 6:46 am

Wow, this episode was incredibly good. It was funny, tearful, surprising, and even nerve wracking. I'll miss Mr. Nigel Murray, he was one of my favorite squints. :( .. And well, what did it just happen between Bones and Booth? Angela's reaction was amazing but they are making us wait !!! :O ...
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby monkeypie on Fri May 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Uhm, spoilers.

I enjoyed this episode. Reminds me why I keep watching Bones. Emotional and amusing all within 40 minutes. The random FBI agent working with Booth irritated me a touch mind, but only a very very slight fault with an otherwise perfect episode.
When Angela sent Hodgins away I thought they might actually let us know what happened. Of course not, tune in next week kids.
monkeypie
Viewer

Postby 4815162342execute on Sat May 14, 2011 4:11 am

OK- I agree that the new FBI agent felt out of place and weird- there must be something to it or they have bigger plans for her or something.
But I too will miss Mr. Nigel Murray and his many random facts :cry: but I am glad that Ryan Cartwright did get a show next season so not a total random kill.
Oh and Booth and Bones :D I don't really even care if they 'did it' but I am so happy that they are happy. Even if all they did was stay up all night and talk or whatever I am happy for them as it's clear they did something that enhanced their relationship and moved it along :D I do hope that we get a for sure what happened on next week's episode.

With how exciting and good this episode was, I am wondering how the finale will compare.
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby cheggie on Sat May 14, 2011 9:13 pm

I agree, probably they didn't do "it" but whatever happened in that room, has make them to move forward on their relationship.
cheggie
Stunt Double

Postby HannaK on Sat May 14, 2011 11:09 pm

4815162342execute wrote:OK- I agree that the new FBI agent felt out of place and weird- there must be something to it or they have bigger plans for her or something.

I was so so so so sure they introduced her only to get her killed off but alas, poor Vincent :(

Great, amazing episode, I really hope the season finale will to some extend show us what happened when 'Bones crawled into bed with Booth'
Two Sides wrote:I found the Juliet to my Shawn :wub: :wub:

"Words are futile devices.''
HannaK
Supporting Actor

Postby SmokeyD on Sun May 15, 2011 5:32 pm

HannaK wrote:Great, amazing episode, I really hope the season finale will to some extend show us what happened when 'Bones crawled into bed with Booth'

I have to wonder out loud if TPTB are going to use the fact that there is a question of Bones [para]"Crawling into bed" to tie into the real world fact that Emily is preggers?!?!

While I admit that on first watch I thought that they didn't/wouldn't "seal the deal", after thinking about it the idea would make matters easier to conceal Emily's fact that she is now 'in the family way'...
SmokeyD
Show Expert

Postby Stephen Portman on Mon May 16, 2011 6:51 pm

Loved this Ep... I was sooo emotional that I actually shed a tear during the death scene... Emily knocked the performance out of the park!!! So glad it's been renewed :PP :PP :PP :PP :PP :PP :PP
Stephen Portman
Horror Movie Reviewer
Stephen Portman
Viewer

Postby kristy815 on Wed May 18, 2011 1:26 am

Good one! I always liked Mr. Nigel Murray - hated to see him go. I agree that there's something off with that young FBI agent. I keep thinking she's somehow connected to the sniper - otherwise, why does Booth suddenly need a partner?
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby dukeunique on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:54 pm

well its a nice show i also have seen some of episodes of this show.:) :)
dukeunique
Viewer

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]