Season 7- Where do we go from here?

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Postby cjsmiles1 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:53 pm

@HartHanson tweeted yesterday that the writers are back in the office this coming week. What crazy cases will they come up with for next season? What new interns will we meet? And most importantly- how the heck are Booth & Brennan going to deal with thir new "couplehood" and the impending birth of their child? I know I have my theories, hopes, dreams and desires- but I want to hear what you think. What is next for Season 7 of Bones?
cjsmiles1
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby 4815162342execute on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:22 am

Knowing Bones, I am not entirely sure they are even going to be a couple. I think it will be interesting because her and Booth clearly have different opinions on marriage and raising babies so it should be very interesting. I wonder if we will get any new interns. We hardly see some of them as it is (like Arastoo). I hope it's an opportunity to see more of them.

Sent using Tapatalk
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Re: Season 7- Where do we go from here?

Postby cjsmiles1 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:50 am

It is fun to ponder how they are going to start Season 7- I think there will be a time jump and the Booth/Brennan pregnancy will be a few months along. This would mean that everyone already knows. I wonder if they just had that "one night" or if that night was just the beginning.
I do not think Brennan would ever keep Booth from a child- but how much co-parenting will there be? Will they live together? If so - where?
I am also eager to see how Booth behaves now when Brennan is at a crime scene. Will he hover and be overly protective? Will he make sure that she eat/sleeps/rests? The potential storylines are endless!
cjsmiles1
Show Expert

Postby tashayar333 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:18 pm

I think (read: hope) they will be officially together in season 7 because of the baby. I'm pretty sure that she is gonna let him be a part of the child's life despite her early decisions about having a baby in season 4. And then I think we will see baby Michael probably at the lab a lot. I'm really looking forward to that!!! And then after Brennan's baby is born they can have play dates together. I am really hoping that it will be a girl though because Michael is a boy and Booth already has Parker. It's only logical for the baby to be a girl.
tashayar333
Show Expert

Postby cjsmiles1 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:07 pm

I agree "Is is only logical for the baby to be a GIRL"...someone call the writers and let's make this happen!
cjsmiles1
Show Expert

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]