[Official] Bones Ep. 7.01 Discussion

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Bones Ep. 7.01 Discussion

Postby PandaVamp on Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:32 am

"The Memories in the Shallow Grave"

9:00PM

Discuss the latest Bones episode here.

A LAPSE IN MEMORY PUTS A MURDER CASE TO REST ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF "BONES" THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 3, ON FOX

Michael Grant Terry Guest Stars

When the Jeffersonian team identifies the remains of a woman found in a paintball field, they discover two missing-persons reports in her file. BOOTH (David Boreanaz) and SWEETS (John Francis Daley) interrogate the victim's husband (guest star Brad Greenquist) and learn that she suffered from amnesia. When squint Wendell Bray (guest star Michael Grant Terry) learns that the victim also survived a bullet wound, inconsistencies in her medical records uncover a surprising crime linked to her murder. Meanwhile, BRENNAN (Emily Deschanel) and Booth adjust to their new life as an expectant couple and deal with the forthcoming changes in their home life in the all-new "The Memories in the Shallow Grave" season premiere episode of BONES airing Thursday, Nov 3 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-701). (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille "Cam" Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Michael Grant Terry as Wendell Bray; Guy Wilson as Buster; Brooklyn McLinn as Flannigan; Brad Greenquist as Joseph Serrano; Jamison Yang as Trevor Quan; Rodney Eastman as Ricky Duval; Martin Grey as Dr. David Yazrick

Source: FOX

Check out Bones on SpoilerTV

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Bones Ep. 7.01 Discussion

Postby kristy815 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:10 pm

Awe. . .

"I love you, too". . .

Didn't know if she had it in her. :thumbsup:
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Re: [Official] Bones Ep. 7.01 Discussion

Postby 4815162342execute on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:42 pm

When I watched this episode, I still thought it felt like a dream and it wasn't really happening. It was so cute though!

It was good to hear them say I love you to each other. It should be interesting what kind of house they end up picking out :)
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]