[Official] Bones Ep. 7.02 Discussion

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Bones Ep. 7.02 Discussion

Postby PandaVamp on Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:54 am

"The Hot Dog in the Competition"

9:00PM

Discuss the latest Bones episode here.

THE GLUTTONY GAMES TAKE A DEADLY TURN ON AN ALL-NEW "BONES" THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 10, ON FOX

Luke Kleintank ("Gossip Girl," "No Ordinary Family") Guest Stars

The Jeffersonian team identifies the remains of a competitive-eating champion, just days before the start of the Gluttony Games, a premiere eating competition with a $10,000 prize at stake. The remarkable work of new squint - and former juvenile delinquent - Finn links obscure evidence found in the belly of a snake with laws of physics that helps solve the crime. Despite his brilliance in the lab, Finn is met with hostility and skepticism, leading Cam to question her decision to give him a chance to start anew. Meanwhile, Booth is caught off-guard by an announcement Brennan makes about their baby. To diffuse the tension between them, the couple agrees to experiment by putting themselves in each other's shoes, in the all-new "The Hot Dog in the Competition" episode of BONES airing Thursday, Nov. 10 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-702) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille "Cam" Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Patricia Belcher as AUSA Caroline Julian; Luke Kleintank as Finn Abernathy; Brad Grunberg as Mitch Clancy; Joel McCrary as Brian Tobin; Paul Hewitt as Greg Thomas; Skyler Stone as Ron �The Woodchuck' Patterson; Pat Crawford Brown as Landlady; Alice Reitveld as Trim Young Woman

Source: FOX

Check out Bones on SpoilerTV

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Bones Ep. 7.02 Discussion

Postby 4815162342execute on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:49 pm

ok- I think the 'warm place' the snake came out of about grossed me out! Usually the bodies and stuff don't bother me but that was squirm worthy!

I feel sorry for Booth that he wasn't there for the ultrasound and that Tempe doesn't realize how important this stuff is to him or for that matter, more normal people.

Bones trying to be in Booth's shoes was funny and I know she said she got his point at the end, I'm not sure she could have.

Not sure what I think about Finn. I like him and think he has potential but I thought his accent was a little over the top. Hopefully that gets dialed back a little through the season :)

I am really liking this season. Getting back to the funny and not as much with the 'will they or won't they'.
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]