[Official] Bones Ep. 4.20 Discussion

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Bones Ep. 4.20 Discussion

Postby Joshua on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:28 pm

Cinderella In Cardboard

~8pm

Discuss the episode here.
Don't forget to catch a second installment of Bones tomorrow, Thursday April 16.

AN ENGAGED WOMAN’S INVOLVEMENT WITH A DATING SERVICE HAS BOOTH AND BRENNAN SEARCHING FOR A MATCH ON “BONES” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 15, ON FOX

1st of 2 All-New Episodes Airing This Week Another All-New Episode Airs Thursday, April 16

When the image of the Virgin Mary is spotted on a bale of compressed cardboard at a recycling plant, Booth and Brennan are on the scene. They discover the image is no miracle, but rather an outline of dried human blood. Upon closer inspection, they find a flattened body inside the compressed cardboard, and must find out who the victim is and who may have wanted her dead. When they discover the victim had been planning the perfect wedding for years – even before she even had a boyfriend – and was finally engaged to be married, they trace her last steps and find that her fiancé was not the only man in her life. With a trail of men from a cell-phone dating service in tow, Booth and Brennan try to understand the duplicitous woman’s dealings. Meanwhile, the pair grow suspicious when they spot Sweets’ girlfriend Daisy trying on a wedding dress with another man, and Hodgins and Angela come to terms with the status of their relationship in “The Cinderella in the Cardboard” episode of BONES airing Wednesday, April 15 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-414) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Carla Gallo as Daisy Wick; Michael Grant Terry as Wendell Bray; Matthew Yang King as Dr. Marcus Scheer; Eric Matheny as Bob Caverly; Mayim Bialik as Genie Gormon; Linda Hart as Mrs. Lucia Bertolino; Pat Lentz as Anya Pertel; Brandon Scott as Bartender; Kevin Christy as Kurtis Rossi; PJ Byrne as Joe Fillion; René L. Moreno as Barney; Jerry Zatarain, Jr. as Juan

Joshua
Forum Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Bones Ep. 4.20 Discussion

Postby 4815162342execute on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:56 pm

I thought this one was cute. Brennen and Booth at the end :wub:

I wonder weather Hodgins and Angela hit Hate or Date? I get the feeling Hodgins at least hit Hate :( I really wish that they got back together!!

Ooohh and I am super excited that we get ANOTHER new one tonight!!!!!!!
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby bloo98 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:34 am

4815162342execute wrote:I thought this one was cute. Brennen and Booth at the end :wub:

I wonder weather Hodgins and Angela hit Hate or Date? I get the feeling Hodgins at least hit Hate :( I really wish that they got back together!!

Ooohh and I am super excited that we get ANOTHER new one tonight!!!!!!!

I agree... It was definitely a cute moment... I do love the moment where the tables were turned when Booth could finally be the 'shrink' on Sweets! :PP

That was just too funny... I'm so happy that we're getting so many new episodes now considering how the show always got preempted of something...
bloo98
Extra

Postby Rosalind on Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:48 pm

aw, this was a good episode :D

I loved Hodgins and Angela at the end too- just bought Lifeboat by Miranda Lee Richards :blush:
I'm not sure what they did-did they just leave it? I reckon they must have hit Date- Hodgins has always been open about liking Angela still.

I also loved the bit where Booth 'shrank' Sweets :D he had his clipboard at the ready and everything.
Thanks to Spaceman for the sig
Rosalind
Forum Moderator

Postby kristy815 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:35 pm

This one was very good. Much more the type episode I enjoy than the sort of dark sad ones.

Looks like Angela and Hodgins are moving on, but maybe all hope is not gone. They definitely struggled with the Date/Hate decision.

The Booth and Brennan moments were very nice tonight.
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]