[Official] Bones Ep. 4.22 Discussion

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Bones Ep. 4.22 Discussion

Postby Joshua on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:15 pm

THE DOUBLE DEATH OF THE DEARLY DEPARTED

Discuss this episode here.

BOOTH AND BRENNAN INVESTIGATE THE DEATH OF A NOT-SO-DEARLY DEPARTED COWORKER ON “BONES” MONDAY, APRIL 20, ON FOX

1st of 2 All-New Episodes Airing This Week

Another All-New Episode Airs Thursday, April 23

When a Jeffersonian coworker from the Egyptology department dies of heart failure, the whole team attends the wake. However, upon viewing the corpse, Brennan insists the death was no accident, and enlists Booth to help her steal the body so she and Cam can get a closer look. A bizarre mystery develops surrounding the victim’s cause of death, and the suspects are as cryptic as the baffling death itself. Meanwhile, Cam gets a lesson in parenting when she tries to get her newly adopted teenage daughter Michelle to stop smoking in “The Double Death of The Dearly Departed” episode of BONES airing Monday, April 20 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-416) (TV-TBA)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Ellen Geer as Annie Reilly; Matt Malloy as Barney Reilly; Kathryn Meisle as Helen Reilly; Kelvin Yu as Franklin Tung; Mandy Siegfried as Amy Valeska; Ryan Michelle Bathe as Erin Miller; Charles Doughtery as Hank Reilly; Dale Godboldo as Dr. Jonah Amayo; Kazumi Aihara as Traci Nishimura; Rick Scarry as Priest

Joshua
Forum Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Bones Ep. 4.22 Discussion

Postby 4815162342execute on Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:18 am

Ok- Let me tell you guys how excited I am that the new episodes keep coming! We are getting 4- yes 4 in two weeks!!! (two last week, two this week!) I guess this kinda makes up for the fact that there for a while we were only getting a new episode every other week if we were lucky.

I liked this episode- was laughing when Bones and Booth were trying to drag the body outside and Hodgens was fumbling through his speech. Thought it was funny that Sweets almost seemed like a little kid- demanding to know what was going on and to be let in on the secret.

I got kinda annoyed with Cam and her bringing up her problem with Michelle?'s smoking over and over again.

The ending was cute though :wub: :wub: :wub:
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby bulova678 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:26 am

OMG.... this ep was so funny....loved the Weekend at Bernies hijinks :)
bulova678
Viewer

Postby kristy815 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:25 pm

This one was hilarious! Although you wouldn't think anyone would have to acquaint Bones with proper funeral behaviour - you'd think that would sort of be her forte'.

Still, it was a great episode and I love that we're getting multiple episodes per week here lately!
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby cheggie on Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:45 pm

The episode was great. All the "translation" conversation was hilarious. Let Bones discover a murder in the middle of a funeral :rofl:
cheggie
Stunt Double

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]