[Official] Bones Ep. 4.25 Discussion

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Bones Ep. 4.25 Discussion

Postby Joshua on Wed May 06, 2009 8:17 pm

THE CRITIC IN THE CABERNET

Please discuss this episode here.

BRENNAN SHOCKS BOOTH WITH A REQUEST, AND THE TEAM INVESTIGATES A MURDERED WINE CRITIC ON “BONES” THURSDAY, MAY 7, ON FOX

“Stewie Griffin” of FAMILY GUY Makes Guest Appearance

The team is on the case when human remains are found inside a barrel of wine during a wine tasting. When the victim turns out to be a wine critic whose scathing reviews were capable of sending a vineyard to its ruin, everyone from the winery’s owner to the victim’s own wife becomes a suspect. Meanwhile, Brennan decides she wants to have a baby and surprises Booth with the request to father her child. The unexpected request dredges up a host of unspoken feelings and unresolved issues between the two of them, and Booth becomes consumed by the prospect of having another child. The stress of the situation, coupled with Booth’s undiagnosed health issue, paves the way for a surprise visit from Stewie Griffin (guest voice Seth MacFarlane), FAMILY GUY’s diabolically clever baby who offers Booth advice in his inimitable style in “The Critic in the Cabernet” episode of BONES airing Thursday, May 7 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-419) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Seth MacFarlane as “Stewie Griffin”; Joel David Moore as Colin Fisher; Jeff Yagher as Sean Mortenson; Scottie Thompson as Kim Mortenson; Scott Alan Smith as Bruce Hanover; Latarsha Rose as Jenny Holt; David Greenman as FBI Forensic Tech Marcus Geier; Chad Willett as Charlie Dunwood; Steven Meek as Dr. Les Granger; Kelly Noonan as Rachel Granger; Deborah Lacey as Nurse

Joshua
Forum Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Bones Ep. 4.25 Discussion

Postby 4815162342execute on Fri May 08, 2009 4:25 am

Great episode! I think its about every finale that Booth almost dies or is in extreme danger :(
The Stewie appearance surprised me as it really wasn't that bad or out of place- he was, of course, hilarious though!
Thought it was weird how fast Brennan decided that she wanted a kid- wonder if she had really been thinking about it for a while? I am glad that Booth finally stood up and said that he didn't want to do it unless he could be a part of the kids life- I knew that he would have a problem with not having anything to do with the kid seeing how he treats Parker. Can't wait until next week!!!!!
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby Leliforever on Fri May 08, 2009 3:09 pm

How wonderful that episode was!I cried like a baby seeing Booth :cry: :cry:
The scene in the interrogation room with Stewie was excellent! :cry: David did an amazing job!
I'm glad that they didn't have the baby because I want it to be born with the normal way! ;) :D :roll:

Basically,everyone in that episode had a face like "You fall for each other!Can't you see that" about B&B :PP :PP
Can't wait for the finale!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

P.S.I'm so glad for Angela & Hodgins :wub:
P.S.The scene with the water melons and Cam :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: Hilarious!

P.S.3Did you see the last scene in the promo???? :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :wub: :wub: :wub:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby kristy815 on Fri May 08, 2009 10:47 pm

Great episode! Where do we get promos for the next one!
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby 4815162342execute on Sat May 09, 2009 1:03 am

kristy815 wrote:Great episode! Where do we get promos for the next one!

Dark has it over at spoiler tv. Its the one that was right after this episode.

They do give a lot of major things away though I think- so I would be careful if I was you :D :D
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby bloo98 on Sun May 10, 2009 5:22 pm

[quote="4815162342execute"]Great episode! I think its about every finale that Booth almost dies or is in extreme danger :(
[quote]

I was just going to say the same thing there... LOL! Poor guy...

Overall, I really love this episode... Stewie appearance was a very nice touch... definitely not overdone... and Bones wanting to have a baby... by him! LOL! Poor guy!

Next week is the Season Finale already... and based on the promo... Oiiii!!! I can't wait for it!!! :thumbsup:
bloo98
Extra

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]