Bones

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Re: Bones

Postby James on Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:59 pm

kaylan wrote:

I like Bones and Booth together too, but I hope they don't get romantic anytime soon, because that often indicates that the series will end.

I quite agree with you.

Well, the thing with Zach...i don`t know. I was shocked about that. :(
James Image
James
Viewer

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby littlelele on Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:22 pm

:clap: I'm glad I found the thread for this TV Show! I love Bones! :thumbsup:

James wrote:Well, the thing with Zach...i don`t know. I was shocked about that. :(

I'm STILL shocked (and upset) about that. It still doesn't make sense to me.

Can't wait to its return... Does anyone know the date? :blush:
littlelele
Extra

Postby 4815162342execute on Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:31 pm

:) Jan. 15th- it is moving to thursdays! 8 eastern/7 central
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby gglover on Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:34 am

I love Bones! Amazing show. Yay for Booth and Brennan!
gglover
Viewer

Postby bloo98 on Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:16 am

4815162342execute wrote::) Jan. 15th- it is moving to thursdays! 8 eastern/7 central

Thanks for the reminder... I have been wondering when it's coming back so this was a nice surprise to find... just in time too. :thumbsup:
bloo98
Extra

Postby msbonnier on Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:20 am

I've heard that this weeks episode (the 15th) = the clown one, has been postponed to next week?
Anyone have any more news on that??

Cant wait for it all to start up again though - wohoo!! I hope the rest of the season remains fantastic - I too was shocked to have ended up not minding season 4 so far, although I'm still waiting for juicier and deeper material before I assert it as an amazing season :) but hopefully thats still coming!!

Michelle :)
msbonnier
Viewer

Postby 4815162342execute on Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:55 am

msbonnier wrote:I've heard that this weeks episode (the 15th) = the clown one, has been postponed to next week?

Cant wait for it all to start up again though - wohoo!! I hope the rest of the season remains fantastic - I too was shocked to have ended up not minding season 4 so far, although I'm still waiting for juicier and deeper material before I assert it as an amazing season :) but hopefully thats still coming!!

Yeah, I just looked and I guess because of the President's speech, it got postponed to next week :( - BUT it looks like they are giving us TWO new episodes next week :D The one that was supposed to air this week and the one for next week. They are airing at 8 and 9 (both eastern time).
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby msbonnier on Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:36 am

That's fantastic! I love when they do that :) Its way better than pushing it back - Can't wait for thursday now!

What's everyone's thoughts on the new time on thursdays??
msbonnier
Viewer

Postby 4815162342execute on Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:18 am

I don't know how I like the new time tbh. I watch Smallville also and its on the same time :( but I have DVR so whichever one I don't watch at 8- I'll be able to watch later on :)
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby Rosalind on Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:20 am

In the UK Bones is on on Sky 1 at 9pm on Saturdays :)
It's down in the listings as starting on the 24th Jan- but it turns out they're showing a repeat of the last one aired before the break... :)
Thanks to Spaceman for the sig
Rosalind
Forum Moderator

Postby Outrajess on Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:48 pm

I've really gotten into it over the Lost hiatus. Watched S1 and S2 over the break, now I've gotta wait for S3 DVD to be released here. I love David Boreanaz, he's adorable. I think Emily Deschanel (Bones) is fantastic, too, and the finales are always great. I also like how its feminist but not in a screaming WE ARE FEMINIST kind of way. It just IS, which is a rarity on TV. The scene were Angela's dad (Billy Gibbons!!!) scolded Hogins for asking permission to marry Angela was awesome. "You could get us both killed" :rofl:

I think it's great because all the characters are strong, there's no random in the background person, everyone counts for different reasons. I didn't like Cam at the start of season 2, especially replacing the amazing Goodman, but she's cool now.

I love the experiments Zach and Hodgins do, they're always grossing Cam out. :rofl:
Outrajess
Star Billing

Postby bloo98 on Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:40 pm

4815162342execute wrote:
msbonnier wrote:I've heard that this weeks episode (the 15th) = the clown one, has been postponed to next week?

Yeah, I just looked and I guess because of the President's speech, it got postponed to next week :( - BUT it looks like they are giving us TWO new episodes next week :D The one that was supposed to air this week and the one for next week. They are airing at 8 and 9 (both eastern time).

Whoa... Really? I turned into Smallville this week and was solely disappointed by the episodes... but now I'm glad to hear that Bones has been pushed back till next week! I'm definitely going to tune in then.

Thanks for the updates, everyone! ;)
bloo98
Extra

Postby JennyBean on Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:52 pm

I found out it wasn't going to be aired because of the presidents speech and was sorely disappointed. :lol: Glad it's coming back with two whole new episodes though!
I *warned* you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you *knew*, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little *bunny*, isn't it?

icon by yourbestbet
JennyBean
Stunt Double

Postby AcidTWister on Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:21 pm

I suppose i was misinformed. I was under the impression Bones started on this Thursday, regardless of the President's speech. So, at least I didn't miss an episode. :D
AcidTWister
Viewer

Postby JennyBean on Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:36 pm

Yep now this thursday you can't miss because they have two episodes airing :lol:
I *warned* you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you *knew*, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little *bunny*, isn't it?

icon by yourbestbet
JennyBean
Stunt Double

PreviousNext

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]