-- Merged Double Post --

oh, thanks, didn't know
panda
Viewer

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread - Season 6

Postby panda on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:19 pm

hannah is out :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
panda
Viewer

Postby 4815162342execute on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:43 am

panda wrote:hannah is out :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

haha yeap- at least for now!! :)
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby 4815162342execute on Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:00 am

Latest from EW - Various Shows - 19th February 2011
Ding-dong, Hanna’s gone! Got some scoop on Seeley’s next move? — Kathy
If you haven’t read Mandi Bierly’s in-depth talk with EP Stephen Nathan, then I suggest you do so ASAP. Meanwhile, I can supplement by saying that we’ll soon find out a very important fact about Seeley: Whether or not he believes in Yetis.

Taken from: SpoilerTV
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby 4815162342execute on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:15 am

Sorry its been a while- here are some of the more recent spoilers :D

Latest from EW - Various Shows - 19th February 2011
Ding-dong, Hanna’s gone! Got some scoop on Seeley’s next move? — Kathy
If you haven’t read Mandi Bierly’s in-depth talk with EP Stephen Nathan, then I suggest you do so ASAP. Meanwhile, I can supplement by saying that we’ll soon find out a very important fact about Seeley: Whether or not he believes in Yetis.
When will we see more of Charice on Glee and where was that Black Eyed Peas song we were promised in the Superbowl episode? — Jesse W
I’m told they are still nailing down the exact time frame for her multi-episode return, but some Pea action is still in the plan.

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/latest ... z1GiVcHRp7

Mega Buzz - Various Shows - 22nd February 2011

Will we see Angela and Hodgins' baby on Bones this season? — Jessica
ADAM: Let's play good news, bad news. Bad news first: "Hodgins and Angela will have to deal with something quite serious with the baby," executive producer Stephen Nathan tells us of the March 10 episode that finds D.C. shut down by an enormous blizzard. (Topical!) The good news: Both parents and baby will survive the snowpocalypse. "We will definitely see a baby," Nathan says.

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/mega-b ... z1GiVvdbGp
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby 4815162342execute on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:41 am

Latest from Ausiello - Various Shows - 16th March 2011
Question: Please don’t say that a major character from Bones is being whacked. —Shayna
Ausiello: I promise I won’t… use those words exactly. But in this season’s penultimate episode, I hear Mr. Evil Sniper will do a bad thing to someone we know. Even worse, this was pretty much confirmed by exec producer Stephen Nathan. “Our people work in a very dangerous and risky job,” he told me. “One of them will realize the extent of that danger. And it will be shocking.”

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/03/latest ... z1GoT1sbpJ
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby 4815162342execute on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:07 am

Latest from EW - Various Shows - 25th March 2011
JOHN FRANCIS DALEY TEASES HIS MYTH-CENTRIC BONES EPISODE
When John Francis Daley took on the task of co-writing his first episode of Bones with writing partner Jonathan Goldstein, he knew it’d be a challenge to please Booth and Brennan fans with a relatively Sweets-heavy episode. (That was not his choice, by the way, but it turned out to be the situation after he learned Emily Deschanel and David Boreanz would have to split their time between filming the episode and the show’s spin-off, The Locator.)

“We have enough scenes with Booth and Brennan riffing on each other and being the ones to solve the crime, for the most part. I don’t think that the fan universe is going to be too upset — at least I hope,” he jokes. “I haven’t got any death threats yet.”

In the April 14 episode (which I teased a bit to you earlier), the team takes on a case that will force them to ponder many well-known myths (i.e.: crying religious statues, yetis) and delve into the team’s individual beliefs. “We show more of Booth and Brennan connecting in the sense that one of them believes one thing and the other believes another, and yet they figure out how they can both agree upon certain things,” Daley says. “In this case, Booth feels like there is the possibility of the existence of mythological creatures like this, as he would, and Brennan, who is strictly scientific, is always going to try and disprove that. But they meet on a middle ground in this episode, because she is willing to admit that there are things out there that science still hasn’t explained yet, and is open to the possibility of there being something else out there.”

Check InsideTV next week for more from my Q&A with John Francis Daley, where he talks writing and what it was like filming with his dad R.F. Daley, who has a cameo in the episode!

via: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/03/latest ... z1HfCZ88ET
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby 4815162342execute on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:56 am

Sorry its been a while guys.

Mega Buzz - Various Shows - 04/12/11
Any more scoop about Angela and Hodgins' baby on Bones? — Jessica
ADAM: I'm hearing there will be a last-minute doctor switcheroo when Elon Gold's Dr. Lidner isn't available to deliver Baby Hodgela. Luckily, his replacement is focused and completely unflappable. So much so, in fact, that she's barely fazed when Cam sends the mom- and pop-to-be details of a brutal murder throughout Angela's intense labor.

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/04/mega-b ... z1K1WqZy34

Latest From Ausiello - Various Shows - April 19th
Question: Any new Bones scoop by chance? Hart Hanson can be tricky and makes me a little nervous. Anything to set my mind at ease? —Talitha
Ausiello: Funny you should ask. TVLine’s Matt Mitovich lightly grilled Teasy McCrypticson about the meaning behind the finale’s title, “The Change in the Game,” during a conference call with reporters. “The last two episodes of this season are going to run the gamut of tones that Bones does, from A to Z,” Hanson shared. “A lot happens in those last two episodes, and I think the title of the season finale, ‘The Change In the Game,’ is about as much as I want to say about it. I think it’s going to be one of those shows that the Bones audience will talk about and enjoy hugely. If anyone feels there’s an anti-climax to it, then I have totally failed at my job.”

Question: Throw me some Bones, would ya? —Cara
Ausiello: I see what you did there and I’m not amused. Please don’t do it again. Now for the scoop. Makes no Bones about it, Cara — Angela and Hodgins baby is gonna to be delivered by 90210‘s Mrs. Teasley! Actress Denise Dowse — best known as the stern but fair Vice Principal of the original West Bev High — will guest star in the season-ender as Angela’s unflappable baby doc. Speaking of the Bones finale, David Boreanaz confirmed on Twitter that Ryan O’Neal is back for the episode — although he didn’t say why. That’s where exec producer Stephen Nathan comes in. “He is on a bowling team that’s in the same league as our victim,” Nathan explains. “Because Max has had a bedroom-related accident, a space has opened up on the team that Booth fills.” Cue Boreanaz in acid-washed jeans.

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/04/latest ... z1K1XhrF3A

Acid wash jeans you say?? :D
David tweeted this pic a couple days ago.
http://www.whosay.com/davidboreanaz/photos/23017
David's Twitter @David_Boreanaz
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby SmokeyD on Sun May 22, 2011 9:32 am

Found this interesting from Ausiello, some really good stuff IMHO:

http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/bones-finale-post-mortem-booth-brennan/
SmokeyD
Show Expert

[OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread - Season 6

Postby 4815162342execute on Fri May 27, 2011 2:10 am

Smokey- That article is what made me feel a lot better about the baby situation. I think it can be very cool. Gotta give them credit for going about this a whole new way and not going the predictable route.

Sent using Tapatalk
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Previous

Return to Bones Spoilers