[OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread - Season 6

Spoiler discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread - Season 6

Postby karelj on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:47 pm

Check out this link for a *teesy* spoilery bit...
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox ... it-up.html :)
karelj
karelj
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby manuelsub on Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:29 pm

A few more teasers:

Episode 6.02 of Bones will be called "The Couple in the Cave"

Via SpoilerTV

An extra bit on the premiere

Gregory in Houston: Please tell me something about Bones.
Get ready to see some of Tamara Taylor's great acting chops when Bones returns. Cam sets up an on-air interview and unbeknownst to her, the journalist only intends on grilling her about an ongoing, and very sensitive, investigation. And without revealing the case at hand, let's just say things get ugly very quickly.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_w ... z0uWIUKxp9

And some info on the casting of Booth's new girlfriend:

The potential threat to a blessed Booth/Brennan union is a journalist named Hannah Burley. Turns out Booth actually leaves her behind in Afghanistan to come back to the Jeffersonian in the season premiere. But by Episode 2, she shows up with a new job in the White House press corps, just to be close to her new squeeze.

This isn't one of Booth's drive-by girlfriends either. Booth and Burley (ha!) pick up their relationship right where they left it, and without a more convenient housing option for her in the states, they move in together. You can pretty much count on her being a recurring character in the beginning of the new season.

More at http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox ... riend.html

And yet, who will play her, here's the scoop:

Sources confirm to me exclusively that Bones has tapped Canadian actress Katheryn Winnick (CSI, House, Criminal Minds) to play the sure-to-be-controversial role of Ashley, a war correspondent with whom Booth, ahem, bonded with during his year overseas. Without giving too much away, Ashley ends up following Booth back to D.C. where things get, well, complicated.

Winnick is scheduled to appear in roughly five episodes, beginning with the Sept. 23 season premiere.

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/07/bones- ... z0uWKkGu1i

I don't know if I love the idea of the girlfriend, but she's looking hot :thumbup:

Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby 4815162342execute on Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:57 pm

sandi wrote:I hope he does do another episode, the way he left still makes me sad :( Thou I'm glad to hear that it looks like he is back in the business in some way, I heard he's doing cabaret in NY?

I hope he comes back and he seems hip to the idea of coming back if the story is good. on twitter he says: Eric Millegan "Sure, I may end up doing a play in NY, but I wouldn't disappoint "Bones" fans if they wanted me back." :D He also tweeted if we wanted to see him back on Bones to write FOX and tell them we want Zack back! :)

-- Merged Double Post --

Comic Con Reel 2010

I don't think that there are any new scenes in it or anything but I am posting it in spoilers just in case I missed one.

Made me excited for the new season!! :w00t: :w00t:

-- Merged Double Post --

Now this definitely has spoilers but I think they are all ones we already knew.

4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby manuelsub on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:34 pm

A few articles and videos of the Comic Con panel and interviews ahead.

Here's Emily talking about her directorial debut in Bones:
“I broke them down,” Deschanel explains in the video below. “I kept asking and asking and knocking on their doors and asking and shaming and everything, so I am going to direct this season.”
And when will it go down? Deschanel was good enough to give GMMR the exclusive on that, saying that she’ll be shooting her episode in January, right after the BONES crew comes back from their holiday break.
Exciting, no?
Does she want her hour to be a big event? After all, her co-star David Boreanaz got to helm the 100th ep.

More at http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/20 ... ial-debut/

Here's some summary of the Panel with a brief overview of next season:
Boreanaz said that Booth will always be in love with Brennan although he'll be with other women. About the split itself, Deschanel said, "Being in Maluku made her realize how strong her feelings for Booth are and maybe she regrets turning him down when he put his heart out for her last season."

In a further discussion, executive producer Hart Hanson responded to a question whether it's worth it for Booth and Brennan to start dating. "Everything happens eventually - When? We're not saying!" he said cryptically before asking the audience's opinion whether they should be together. The crowd cheered on the thought of them dating.

Moving away from the romantic element, Hanson said Heather Taffet will return as the Gravedigger in the sixth season. He thought the gravedigger is the evil version of Brennan and hinted that a new character may be introduced for the evil version of Booth.

Here's more about the Comic Con panel, including the plan of making a 3-D episode... :thumbsdown:
The panelists also revealed that Bones may do a 3-D episode this season, though they're only in the early stages. That received mixed reaction, as did an applause poll where they asked the audience if Booth and Bones should be together. While it was close, the majority still leaned in favor of hooking them up.

Full story at: http://www.buddytv.com/articles/2007-co ... 37669.aspx

And... the latest tease from Fancast via SpoilerTV
How about some fresh ‘Bones‘ scoop? – Carla
I hope that new recurring player Katheryn Winnick has splurged for the flameproof Victoria’s Secret line, because her news correspondent’s first scenes with Booth in D.C. are gonna rile up a ton of fans. I mean, the romantic gesture he makes? And the sexy things that are said? Shudder. Brennan, meanwhile, has some astute observations to make about her partner’s new romance, god bless her.

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/07/big-te ... z0uts31ChU
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby manuelsub on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:28 pm

Here yet another tease of Booth's girlfriend.

When will Brennan get to meet Booth's new love interest on Bones? — Evan
ADAM: Booth's new journalist-girlfriend, who will be played by Kathryn Winnick (House), turns up stateside to surprise Booth in Episode 2, but not before Bones gives Booth a little extra grief about his decision to leave his new love behind in Afghanistan.

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/07/tv-gui ... z0v1Cnj1pV

And here's an interesting article about Emily Deschanel's and David Boreanaz's take on the Bones and Booth relationship:
Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz have admitted that they don't know whether their Bones characters Booth and Brennan will get together.

Speaking to Entertainment Weekly, Deschanel suggested that Brennan may struggle to deal with Booth's new love interest.

"There won't be a catfight," she said. "[Booth] is someone that she loves and she wants him to be happy, you know? As painful as that can be, she wants what's best for him. And I think that's a much bigger love than someone who's going to be cat-fighting with somebody.

"That said, there's obviously some jealousy there. I think that there's a little bit of Brennan that's realising that she might have made a mistake."

However, Boreanaz admitted that he doesn't know whether Booth and Brennan will begin a relationship this season.

"Everyone asks us, like, 'What's the moment, what's the season, what's the episode?'" he said. "You kind of want to continuously let these characters find out more about themselves and their pitfalls so they're stronger when they do possibly get together, however that is. Maybe we never will."

However, Deschanel said: "I believe they belong together and I hope that they do end up together and that happens for sure."

Source: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s117/b ... -love.html
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby manuelsub on Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:11 pm

Spoilery TV Guide article via SpoilerTV, here are a few snippets from it:

* In Season 6, Bones will be introducing its third recurring serial killer. He'll be a sniper — just like Booth was before he teamed up with Brennan!
* One squintern will be taken out by the sniper.
* The fourth episode "will appear to Brennan that she is solving her own murder," Hanson says. "She is looking at a body and slowly realizes it's her, which leads her to rethink her entire life."
* The season premiere will open with glimpses of Booth in Afghanistan, Brennan and Daisy in the Maluku Islands and Angela and Hodgins in Paris.
* On Booth's girlfriend, "she likes being out in the field and has a big sense of adventure. Things he sees in her he also sees in Bones. It'll be an exciting opening."
* On Brennan: "She's had a lot of time to think in the Maluku Islands and contemplate her future, and I think she regrets having said 'no' to Booth," says Deschanel. "I think him having a new girlfriend will complicate that, but she loves him and wants him to be happy."

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/07/bones- ... z0vBbdNP68

-- Merged Double Post --

Another info tease:

Booth and Brennan had no contact while they were away.

None.

Not even smoke signals.

From http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/20 ... ime-apart/
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby kristy815 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:03 am

That makes me anxious for the season to start! Sounds great. Also, I suppose now I have to look up these Maluku Islands and see where they are.
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby cheggie on Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:49 am

I like the part about Brennan solving "her own murder"
cheggie
Stunt Double

Postby manuelsub on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:28 pm

Lots of new info ahead. :w00t:

Snippets form FOX Party via TCA
# Wait, did I refer to Booth's new gf as his lover? #Bones' David Boreanaz says they haven't *necessarily* done IT. about 14 hours ago via UberTwitter

# There's no sugar-coating it: Emily Deschanel says that #Bones is jealous of Booth's war correspondent lover. about 14 hours ago via UberTwitter

About that jealousy, check this video at Spoiler TV.

We also have the latest from E! online's Kristin, about the episode that Emily will direct:
Joey in Grand Rapids, Mich.: Loved your Bones scoop! Anything else you can spill?
Well, I'm heading to interview David and Emily right now at the Fox party, so stand by! In the meantime, we know we'll be seeing Booth in Afghanistan, but did you know that Emily Deschanel is directing that episode? While talking to us at Comic-Con, they hadn't started filming those episodes quite yet, but Emily had been to the Afghanistan set in Los Angeles to scout it out. "It's very hot," she informs David. "I do not envy you." So, a shirtless scene then, right?

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/latest ... z0vZ3fM0v9

Apparently, there's plans for a Jersey Shore themed episode. Here's the scoop from TV Guide:
Bones executive producer Stephen Nathan, whose wife is obsessed with Bravo's Real Housewives of New Jersey, tells me Bones has ordered up an episode that sends Booth and Brennan to the Jersey Shore—complete with characters straight out of the current crop of Jersey reality shows. Says Nathan, "Jersey is a pretty big phenomenon at the moment, so we were curious what it would be like if we murdered someone down there." Snooki and Danielle Staub, call your agents. Sounds like there could be a part for you!

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/latest ... z0vZ41MnUh

And a more detailed explanation of it and its possible guests. What do you think about it? :S
Bones is jumping on the Jersey Shore bandwagon in a big way. Series creator Hart Hanson confirms to me exclusively that he has approached Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino to guest star in an upcoming episode inspired by the MTV phenom.

“We’re trying to get The Situation to play a murder victim,” Hanson reveals. “A guido is killed and Booth and Brennan enter that world to find out what happens. We’re not sure if it’ll happen or not. Talks are ongoing.”

According to the latest casting intel, The Sitch would play fitness guru Ritchie “The V” Genero in the October episode. The search is on for an actress to costar as Ritchie’s Victoria Gotti-esque mom.

“Bones actually understands them because she considers [guidos] a tribe,” explains David Boreanaz. Adds Emily Deschanel: “Brennan anthropologically studies them and knows the lingo and the behavior. [She's] down with the whole guido stuff.”
Deschanel predicts that the episode will be packed with Jersey Shore references. Laughs the actress: “I guarantee that there will be a fist pump.”

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/bones- ... z0vZ4KP51Y

Finally, we have the title for Episode 3, it will be called "The Maggots in the Meathead" and here's a photo from the writers room working on it.

Tell us what you think and visit SpoilerTVfor more.
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby JackVersusLocke on Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:16 am

I don't watch Bones but if I did bring this reality tv crap into it would really chap my hide. Must we dignify that slop by putting it in a mainstream popular and intelligent drama? Guess so. So sad.
JackVersusLocke
Stunt Double

Postby manuelsub on Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:05 am

I sadly agree that Bones doesn't need that. Anyway, here is a kind of mockery on the presumed guest "actor", The Situation (I honestly had never heard about those Jersey Shore shows, I don't watch that kind of TV), they say they want him to play a murder victim.

Now, latest scoop form Ausiello is here:

Question: Please tell me you have some Bones scoop that doesn’t involve Booth’s new girlfriend. I really need the distraction. —Amy
Ausiello: As they approach their first-year anniversary, Angela and Hodgins will remain an “ironclad couple,” says exec producer Hart Hanson. “They are in the honeymoon phase but they keep getting smacked in the head. But the honeymoon phase never goes away. They are deeply, deeply in love. We just want to do everything to a couple you would do to a couple that is going to go through life together. Sort of the opposite of Booth and Brennan for the time being.” Hanson adds that he plans to “have the kitchen sink thrown at them” this season, “but they’re together for always. We could change our mind next year, but they’re pretty strong this season.”

Question: What’s this I’m hearing about a sniper stalking the Bones gang this season? —Dave
Ausiello: “We’ve got someone worse than the Gravedigger coming,” teases Hanson. “And if the Gravedigger is Evil Brennan, this next person is Evil Booth.” Sounds like a sniper to me. “Booth was a sniper,” Hanson points out, “so it may be a sniper.” In related news, sources confirm to me exclusively that Hart Hanson is legally changing his name to Teasy McTeaserson.

Question: Can you give us any sort of clue as to who is going to die on Bones? Is it a series regular? —Camilla
Ausiello: I’m 92 percent certain it is not a series regular. Hanson, meanwhile, would only tell me “it’s someone we know.” This Just In: Hart Hanson is changing his name yet again. He will now be known as Cryptic McCrypticson.

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/latest ... z0vnJmSZ3P

And something more spoilery ahead, regarding a death at the end of the season (don't know if it is the same we've heard about before)
David Boreanaz has hinted that there will be a "big death" in the new season of Bones.

Speaking to E!, Boreanaz joked that he was wearing black because he was mourning the character.

"It's exciting, because someone's going to get killed at the end of the season," he said.

Boreanaz refused to say who the victim is but promised that it is "big", adding: "I think you have to kind of mix it up a little bit. I think you have to kill a series regular off as you get into the higher [seasons]."
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby cheggie on Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:49 pm

At the end of the season??? Is it another death or is the one announced already of one of the lab guys???
cheggie
Stunt Double

Postby manuelsub on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:10 pm

cheggie wrote:At the end of the season??? Is it another death or is the one announced already of one of the lab guys???

We don't know that. :scared:

Another tease via Fancast:
‘Bones‘ is doing a ‘Jersey Shore‘-inspired episode? Say it ain’t so! – Beverly
‘Tis so, but hear me out: This could be fun. You’ll not only lay your ears on a house mix of the ‘Bones’ theme as Brennan and Booth hit the clubs to investigate a guido dubbed The Terror, but you’ll also see Temp – who is fascinated by the “mating” rituals of this crowd – labor to adopt all of the requisite slang, yo.

-- Merged Double Post --

A snippet form an interview with Bones creator Hart Hanson where he talks about the strange episode ahead.

I do care! I’m actually really fascinated by the fourth episode, where Brennan investigates a body that resembles her own. Is this going to be a literal thing, or is this something that’s manifesting in her mind or subconscious and she’s projecting herself on the remains? What can you tease about the episode?
HH: [pause] It’s not crazy that she looks at this person and thinks, Oh my God, this is me. It’s not crazy. It’s strange for the show. I don’t know if we’re going to do the thing I was about to say, because if we don’t do it, I don’t want [everyone] to say I lied. But here’s something that was interesting to me that led to this episode — which we may or may not do literally. But I thought, Sweets says something psychological and Brennan says, “I don’t know what that means.” And you think, Why? The language is perfectly clear! Why don’t you know what that means? And I thought, wouldn’t it be interesting to hear what she hears when he speaks? And that led to this episode that is told totally through her eyes and ears, what she sees and hears. And it’s just a little bit different from what the omniscient camera sees, the objective seer. We’ll do a subjective episode [for that hour]. And I haven’t told anyone else that.
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby kristy815 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:53 pm

I like the idea of one told completely through her viewpoint. That should be fun.
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby manuelsub on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:53 pm

Here's some recent news.

* Episode 6.04 of Bones will be called "The Body in the Bounty".

* According to exec producer Stephen Nathan, plans to have Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino guest-star as a murder victim in a Shore-inspired episode have been scuttled.
Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/bones- ... z0wslk3Ver

* Antonio Sabato, Jr. has just been cast as a guido bouncer at a Jersey Shore club that Brennan (Emily Deschanel) and Booth (David Boreanaz) visit to question someone involved with a murder. Expect the club to be filled with plenty of gold chains and big hair, making Brennan and Booth stand out like sore thumbs.
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Bones Spoilers