Spoiler discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread - Season 6

Postby 4815162342execute on Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 am

:) :)

The Big Tease - August 17
SpoilerTV
Will we see Cam with Dr. Paul this season on ‘Bones‘? – Smurfs
“I’m not sure if I’m still with the doctor,” Tamara Taylor says of Cam’s somewhat awkward hook-up with her daughter’s OBGYN. “We’ll see!” Which is not to say there won’t be palpable romance beyond whatever’s going on with Brennan and Booth. After all, Angela and Hodgins are kicking back in Paris when they are beckoned back to D.C. after a seven-month absence. “It has been very romantic – lots of berets, cheese and wine, ” Michaela Conlin tells me. But with that one frantic phone call, “The honeymoon has ended,” she sighs. “They have to get back to reality.”

Latest From Ausiello - Various Shows - August 19
SpoilerTV
Question: We already know that Booth met someone during Bones‘ time jump. But what about Brennan? She didn’t actually go an entire year without romance, did she? —Missy

Ausiello: No, she didn’t. She went seven months without getting any. That’s technically how much time will have passed when the season starts up. In related news, Brennan is in what exec producer Stephen Nathan calls a “surprising situation” when we meet up with her on that archaeological dig in Indonesia.

Question: I love your Bones scoops. Could I pretty please have another one? —Chandler

Ausiello: All this talk about a Bones character getting killed off may be much ado about bupkes. “Whether or not we’re going to have an actual fatality is still under discussion,” maintains Nathan. “And if it happens, it would be later in the season.”

TV Guide Mega Buzz - August 18
SpoilerTV
Got any more scoop on Bones' new season? — Andrea
ADAM: We hear the show is looking to add a Bill Nye the Science Guy type to woo Brennan... to appear as a guest on his popular children's TV show. Bones brushes off the request because she doesn't see him as a serious scientist. But when he persists, Brennan makes him a deal: She'll do his show if he can help her solve a murder.
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby kristy815 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:10 pm

Great spoilers! I can't wait for this one to come back on.
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby manuelsub on Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:11 pm

Latest teasers (ok, the 2nd question is kind of irrelevant )

Can we expect to see more of Parker this season on ‘Bones‘? That kiddo is just too cute to be off screen for so long. – Amanda
It won’t be long at all ’til you spy the rugrat: Booth’s son – still played by Ty Panitz – shows up in the September 23 premiere.

Temperance wore some strikingly beautiful silver jewelry during the first few years of ‘Bones,’ and I have never seen any jewelry similar. Can you tell me something about it? – Georgeann
According to the show, there are two L.A-based designers they use to accessorize Brennan: Aklia Chinn of Aklia, and Kate Lindsay of Kate Lindsay Designs.com.

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/latest ... z0xYkyVrJJ

And a nice, not really spoilery video titled Rewind

You can watch it HERE too (SpoilerTV)
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby cheggie on Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:45 pm

I love Parker!!!
cheggie
Stunt Double

Postby manuelsub on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:22 pm

Some fresh info...

Episode 6.05 of Bones will be called "The Bones that Weren't".
I would guess this will be the episode with Bones "investigating her own bones", but that's only a guess based on the title.

And a promo pic of Bones and Booth with Booth's new girlfriend

Via SpoilerTV.

-- Merged Double Post --

And here it is, the FIRST NEW PROMO for Season 6 Episode 1: The Mastodon in the Room

Or watch it bigger here: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/bones- ... e-601.html

Are you excited?! :w00t:
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby 4815162342execute on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:58 pm

I'm so excited for it to come back on!! :w00t:
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby cheggie on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:33 am

So excited!!!! :w00t:
cheggie
Stunt Double

Postby kristy815 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:21 am

So excited. . .hate that girlfriend already. . .love Bones' comment to Angela in that little clip. Can't wait!
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby manuelsub on Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:25 pm

Cyndy Lauper discusses her return to Bones:
“Also, I’m going to reprise my role as Avalon Harmonia on “Bones” this coming season. I am going to do a few episodes. Shoot the first one in late October.”

Source: http://www.popinstereo.com/?p=5524

Also , new promo, not so good quality.
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby 4815162342execute on Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:33 pm

I really like that new promo. Hopefully we'll get a better quality soon!! :D
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby b3rt4 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:39 pm

TigerBlood
b3rt4
VIP

Postby musicchic23 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:27 am

According to the newest Mega Buzz, http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/mega-buzz-83110.html:

So Brennan really isn't going to be jealous of Booth's new girlfriend on Bones? — Tina
ADAM: Executive producer Stephen Nathan says that Brennan will no doubt wrestle with regret about her decisions last season, but it may be Booth who torpedoes his new relationship. "He has forged a new life for himself emotionally," Nathan says. "Of course, all of this occurred when he was not around Brennan. So Brennan's presence in the mix will alter the relationship — it just has to. He's moved on, but whether he continues to move on is another thing entirely."

I don't know about you but I'm excited to see how this whole Brennan/Booth/Hannah thing goes; bring Season 6 on!
Jessica Lynne
Spoilers for NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles - ncisspoilers.tumblr.com
musicchic23
Show Expert

Postby manuelsub on Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:30 pm

Latest from Ausiello

Question: Can I just say that your interviews were so cute I just want to pinch your cheeks? Now do you have any good Bones spoilers? —Madeline
Ausiello: You can touch the cheeks, but no pinching. They bruise easily. Here’s your Bones spoiler: Brennan is having a change of heart about Booth!! “What happened at the [end of last season] was that we saw Booth move on and not have any regrets,” recounts exec producer Stephen Nathan. “He did his best. He professed his love, and when she couldn’t reciprocate he realized at that point this is now crazy, I have to be happy. I have to try to make a life for myself. And he’s moved on. Now Brennan—who felt very secure in her decision last year—has had seven months alone to think about this. And we think that she’s come back reevaluating her situation and the choice she made with Booth. Brennan is seeing things differently. She seemed to have one take for five years, and I think the time away has made her reevaluate what she wants from life and perhaps a relationship with Booth. I don’t think this is something that she has an easy time admitting to herself. And perhaps it hasn’t even bubbled up from her subconscious yet, but it’s something that’s real this season.” I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again: This is the season it happens! I can feel it in my, er, bones!

Question: Enough about Booth and Brennan. How about something on Angela and Hodgins? —Missy
Ausiello: The buzz is it’ll be smooth sailing for the newlyweds this season, but Michaela Conlin isn’t buying it. “I don’t believe that,” Angela’s portrayer tells me, before hinting that “something happened” during the seven-month flash-forward between the two that “will come up” later in the season. Hmm…

Question: More Bones scoop, please! —Matt
Ausiello: Daisy and Sweets will “reconnect” in the season premiere, but “their relationship is different,” notes EP Stephen Nathan. “Sweets has become a free man in his seven months without Daisy and isn’t initially willing to give that up.”

Episode 6.01 official press release:
**SEASON PREMIERE**—“BONES”—(8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

PA: Viewer discretion is advised.

AN UNIDENTIFIED CHILD REUNITES THE TEAM ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF “BONES” THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, ON FOX

With Cam’s reputation and career on the line, the team travels from overseas to help her solve the case of an unidentified young boy. The Forensics Anthropology Unit lost much of its vigor after disbanding to pursue personal ventures, and it will take the collaborative energy and knowledge of the newly reunited team to unravel evidence and find closure for the family of the unknown boy. After unearthing new clues in the lab and making unexpected personal discoveries, the team realizes they belong back in Washington, D.C., in “The Mastodon in the Room” season premiere episode of BONES airing Thursday, Sept. 23 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-601) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Patricia Belcher as Caroline Julian; Michael Grant Terry as Wendell Bray; Carla Gallo as Daisy Wick; Amir Assante as 1st Sergeant; Meenadchi Gunanayagam as Mother; Kaleb Carter as Child; Dylan Bruno as Trevor Bartlett; Melissa Marsala as Carrie Bartlett; Danielle Bisutti as Marlowe Becker; Ryun Yu as Patrick Park; Jessica Shim as Kang Mi Cha; Peter Kim as Kang Kyu Bok, Ty Panitz as Parker Booth; Jordan Fiderio as Logan Bartlett; Sammy Fiderio as Logan Bartlett

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/bones- ... z0yUKjMU99

The season 6 ensemble cast promo pic (click to see larger)

The newest promo with new unseen video:

And an interesting article with what to expect from the season premiere:
So what can be shared about "The Mastodon in the Room" while honoring the metaphor-laden episode with the appropriate amount of ambiguity? Here are just a few tidbits.

Cam's situation:
While the Jeffersonian gang's return to save Cam's (Tamara Taylor) job is indeed about identifying a corpse, the specific case is not the reason her job's in jeopardy. What has her in hot water with the higher-ups will likely remain an issue throughout the season.

Intern deathwatch:
Earlier production claims of a squint death at the hands of Season 6's upcoming serial sniper, that were then sort of rescinded, seem less likely after having seen the premiere -- and not for the reason you'd expect.

A Parisian souvenir:
Alright, this one's a biggie, but given FOX's choice to reveal it in their most recent promos (see below), we feel obliged to acknowledge that the episode confirms Angela (Michaela Conlin) and Hodgins' (T.J. Thyne) speculated pregnancy.

The Mastodon is Hannah:
And she's still invisible. As Zap2it was first to report in July, Hannah (Katheryn Winnick) doesn't make her first official appearance until the second episode, so we're afraid you're going to have to slowly tug at that band-aid for a whole other week.

All in all, it's just a really fun season premiere that will entertain the fans tired of the romance and bait the rest of us still holding out for a Booth (David Boreanaz) and Brennan (Emily Deschanel) love connection.

Get more Bones info at SpoilerTV.
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby 4815162342execute on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:28 pm

This article is interesting but I think the most interesting item is the last point where Bones wins- "episode contains a jaw dropping twist".
http://bit.ly/9xQwH5

Do you think it has anything to do with what we saw in the promo about Hodgins and Angela maybe being pregnant since I don't think anyone mentioned it before the promo came out from FOX or do you think its about something else?
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby cheggie on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:34 pm

Maybe it's just the pregnancy, but I don't know
cheggie
Stunt Double

PreviousNext

Return to Bones Spoilers