[OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread - Season 6

Spoiler discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread - Season 6

Postby manuelsub on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:45 pm

There's a new sneak peek of Episode 1 over at Fox.com with Booth and Bones. The video is titled "Bones Fall Preview" and loads in this page http://www.fox.com/bones/
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby beresford on Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:03 pm

Hey guys! I am totally ready to discuss the new episodes with you and I honestly can't wait for the season to begin! The promos look pretty cool, Emily is prettier than ever! :PP :PP :D :D
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby 4815162342execute on Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:56 am

yay- glad we have another Bones fan!! Welcome beresford!
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby manuelsub on Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:08 am

Sneak peek :D

Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby beresford on Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:13 pm

4815162342execute wrote:yay- glad we have another Bones fan!! Welcome beresford!

Thanks!! :D :D
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby cheggie on Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Brennan face when she sees Hannah is priceless
cheggie
Stunt Double

Postby manuelsub on Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:29 pm

Here's the press release of ep. 2 The Couple in the Cave

BOOTH’S NEW GIRLFRIEND MAKES A SURPRISE VISIT ON AN ALL-NEW “BONES” THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, ON FOX

Katheryn Winnick (“Failure To Launch”) Guest-Stars

When the remains of a couple are discovered in a cave at National Park, the team must piece together the identity of the man and the woman as well as solve the crime. After interrogating two viable suspects, the team identifies the woman as a marketing executive who also served as her partner’s AA sponsor, providing clues that lead them to expose the truth. Meanwhile, Booth’s girlfriend and Afghanistan war correspondent, Hannah Burley (guest star Winnick), makes a surprise visit. After meeting Burley and sensing the couple’s genuine happiness, Brennan re-evaluates her own relationship with Booth, and he tries to teach her that love is not always logical in the all-new “The Couple in the Cave” episode of BONES airing Thursday, Sept. 30 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-602 sptv050769) (TV-14 D, L, S)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Katheryn Winnick as Hannah Burley; Eugene Byrd as Clark Edison; Scott-Michael Campbell as Gary Nesbitt; Bobby Hosea as Jerry Doroughty; Justina Machado as Lupe Rojas; Karina Logue as Lorraine Allen; Dave Buzzotta as Man (Hank); Jack Impellizzeri as Michael; Kristina Hayes as Tracey; David Meunier as Winston Hinkle

Source: Fox

And go to http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/bones-episode-602-couple-in-cave.html for some promotional photos of this same episode.
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby 4815162342execute on Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:04 pm

Ausiello had a lot of Bones this week!

Latest from Ausiello - Various Shows - 9th September
Question: How serious are things between Booth and that new girl on Bones? —Catelynn
Ausiello: That new girl has a name—Hannah. Show some respect. And to quote Booth in the Sept. 23 premiere, their relationship is “as serious as a heart attack.”

Question: So these new Bones promos have me super-excited for the new season (and more than a little bit heartbroken for Brennan), but I’m confused: Is Hannah going to show up in the premiere, or in episode 2? —Amy
Ausiello: You mean that new girl? She shows up in episode 2.

Question: Will we see more of Parker on Bones this season? —Brianna
Ausiello: Mini Booth actually plays a pivotal role in the opener, as he’s essentially the reason Big Booth returns home from Afghanistan. (And yes, you will actually see him.)

Question: Got a Bones scoop? I’m such a good girl. —Galle
Ausiello: My fave moment from the premiere involves Brennan and Daisy channeling their inner action heroines—well, it involves Brennan channeling her inner action heroine while Daisy suffers a series of mini strokes on the sidelines.

From Spoiler TV
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby 4815162342execute on Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:41 pm

When Angela (Michaela Conlin) and Hodgins (T.J. Thyne) return to D.C. from Paris in Bones' September 23 season premiere, they'll be bringing back a much better souvenir than a plastic Eiffel Tower trinket. "Angela's pregnant!" says Michaela, who planned to keep the exciting news secret until Fox's promo department included the spoiler in a preview clip. "I was bummed they decided to do that."

Well, at least now the actress is free to discuss the happy news. "I have to be honest, at first I was a little hesitant," she says. "To marry this wild child off and get her pregnant had me worried that this would limit her, story-wise. But I now feel, getting in to the sixth season, it's going to be interesting to see her try to fit her wild life into this maternal situation."

Since, as Michaela noted, Angela is such a wild child, who's to say that a handsome Frenchman isn't the baby daddy? "I am pretty convinced Hodgins is the dad," insists Michaela. "Only because we were just married. That would be very slutty of her. This time, I think she played it right."

The drama, she says, will come in other ways. "We're going to see them pursue very unconventional doctors," Michaela teases.

Bones creator Hart Hanson says we should also expect Angela's pregnancy to have an impact on Brennan (Emily Deschanel), who has seemingly abandoned her plans to have Booth (David Boreanaz) donate his sperm to her. "Everything that happens will force Brennan to reevaluate all of her decisions from last year," Hanson says. "We leave nothing hanging."

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/get-re ... z0zuM91zQz

:w00t: :D :w00t:
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby kristy815 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:38 pm

This week? Or are we still in hiatus mode. .. :S
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby 4815162342execute on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:43 am

It starts this Thursday- the 23rd!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby kristy815 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Woohoo!!! This is the only show I'm really excited about coming back. I also plan to watch V and Castle, but this is the one I can't wait for!!!
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby manuelsub on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:50 pm

Latest Mega Buzz ...
Got any intel on Bones? — Mitch
ADAM: Get ready for this sweet episode. To celebrate the launch of a new giant candy confection, a famous chocolatier creates the world's largest candy bar. Just one problem: The nutty crunch inside is actually a body.

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/mega-b ... z10HVpmyIN

And Latest from Kristin...
Delia in Maine: I need Bones news!
(1) Emily Deschanel's new bangs are sooo cute! (2) If you missed Hodgela as much as we have, you have got to tune in. Their joy at being prospective parents is palpable and adorable. (3) B&B fans should keep their eyes peeled for the look on Brennan's face just before they take down the bad guy, because there's never been clearer visual evidence that she loves Booth like crazy.

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/latest ... z10HW71oEN

And I guess you all have already seen the Sneak Peeks of the season premiere, right? If you haven't, go HERE.

You can also see here a bunch of interviews with Boreanaz, Emily, TJ Thyne, John F. Daley and the creators of the show on their thoughts on the new season. Go HERE.

One more day !!! :w00t: :w00t:
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby 4815162342execute on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:24 pm

I am really bummed about . The Christmas shows are some of my favorites! :(
Latest from Ausiello - Various Shows - 6th October 2010
Question: So before you leave to open your Smurf museum, could you tell me if Bones will have a Christmas episode this season? —Amanda
Ausiello: Most likely not. There’s some uncertainty about what order Bones‘ November/December episodes will air in because of the World Series, so I think all parties felt it was easier not to do one this year.

From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/10/smallv ... z123lTOqUr

But this is a happy thing. Spolier TV has made show specific spoiler twitter account so you can keep up on all the Bones spoilers and promos and pictures as they are posted! :D Several of the cast and crew have twitter accounts. which sometimes gives little glimpses into the show. Let me know if you guys are interested in me posting them all here.

http://www.twitter.com/SpoilerTV_Bones
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby 4815162342execute on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:31 pm

Latest from Fancast - Various Shows - 19th October 2010
Do you have any idea for how long Bones’ “competition” (aka Hannah) will last on the show? It’s been said she would appear in at least five episodes, but are they still sticking to that initial plan? I really hope this third party is gone before the holiday break. – Amanda
Keep hoping. Though Kathryn Winnick said a few weeks back that Booth’s lady love will be around for a “handful” of episodes, judging by the scripts I’m spying, Hannah – despite having her life placed in jeopardy in the Nov. 4 outing – is very much still in play as late as Episode 9, which would air in December.

From SpoilerTV
4815162342execute
Show Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Bones Spoilers