So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread - Season 6

Postby 4815162342execute on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:04 pm

kristy815 wrote:No Christmas one. :cry:

I know and since it's not back on until November now I guess no Halloween one either :( :cry:
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby 4815162342execute on Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:49 pm

Fox has confirmed to Give Me My Remote that BONES is about to be spun off into a new potential series.

BONES will apparently introduce a new character, named Walter Sherman — aka “the Locator” — in an upcoming episode with the intention of having him headline a brand-spankin’ new show. Word is, BONES mastermind Hart Hanson will be responsible for creating the spin-off.

The actor — who has yet to be cast — playing the character of Walter is scheduled to begin shooting on December 6th and first appear on the series sometime in 2011.

Deadline TV describes Walter as “an eccentric, obstreperous and amusing reclusive man in his late 20s-30s with highly sought after abilities to find anything. He is skeptical of every statement and often asks offensive, seemingly irrelevant questions which oddly enough turn out to be extremely relevant. A former military policeman, Walter knows Agent Booth (David Boreanaz) from their time serving in Iraq together, and the two dislike each other very much. Meanwhile, Dr. Brennan (Emily Deschanel) finds him very intriguing. Walter was injured overseas and suffered brain damage which lead to his honorable discharge, as well as his ever present state of paranoia.”

From that description, Walter sounds like a mash-up of FRINGE’s Walter Bishop and BONES’ Brennan, no?

Also interesting that Booth hates him and Brennan finds him intriguing, right? I wonder — and this is just me speculating, so don’t start freaking out — if that conflicting dynamic will lead to romance for Brennan with a guy Booth can’t stand. After all, he is with Hannah for the time being…

Oh, and I wonder if he will be someone connected to Cam’s study on brain damage in vets?

Another tidbit of note: The character of Walter Sherman originated in the book series “The Location” by Richard Greener. BONES is inspired by the life and novels of Kathy Reichs. I’m not familiar with “The Location” book series, but it’ll be interesting to see how those genres mesh together.

At least Hanson has experience with adapting books to television shows — in addition to BONES, he worked on a pilot based on Scott Turow’s book PLEADING GUILTY last season.

Personally, I despise when spin-offs poach fan-favorite characters for the new series, so if the new potential show keeps its grubby hands off our Jeffersonian crew, I will try to give it a chance.

and
A Bones spin-off is in the works
While it’s true that series creator Hart Hanson is developing an offshoot that would revolve around the central character in Walter Sherman’s Locator novels, the new guy — a recluse who can basically find anything — will not be introduced in a December episode of Bones, sources confirm. My guess is we’ll meet him in January or February.

-- Merged Double Post --

Latest from Ausiello - Various Shows - 21st October 2010
Question: Is there any news on the rumored sniper on Bones? —Jessica
Ausiello: His name is Jacob Ripkin Broadsky, he’s slated to show up in early ’11, and I can confirm that he does in fact take out a pivotal recurring character.
:scared: :scared: :scared:

-- Merged Double Post --

Similar to the one above but a little more info:

Mega Buzz - Various Shows - 20th October 2010
When are we going to meet the Bones sniper everyone's been talking about? — Melanie
ADAM: All signs point to very soon. The show has begun looking for an actor to play the three-episode role of an elite sniper who is suspected in the assassination of an important character. This particular suspect is an ex-Army sharpshooter who left his previous post in disgrace after being a little too trigger-happy during a hostage situation. He has been hiding under the names of other famous snipers, including Booth's, which is ultimately what leads the FBI straight to him. Well, that and the fact that he's the only person besides Booth who could make such an impossible kill shot.

Found here at SpoilerTV
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby 4815162342execute on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:09 am

Well, looks like the spin off is delayed until the beginning of the year.

The “planted spin-off” episode of Bones has has been delayed from to December to February/March. The episode is now expected to air in the spring.

via: SpoilerTV
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby 4815162342execute on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:42 am

Mega Buzz - Various Shows - 17th November 2010
When is Brennan finally going to wake up and see what she's missing with Booth on Bones? — Sara
ADAM: Sooner than you think. In the midseason finale, Brennan investigates the murder of a workaholic, and Bones quickly draws parallels to her own life. "She's forced to face feelings that she's never had to deal with before," executive producer Stephen Nathan says. "She confronts the fact that this woman was running her whole life from feeling anything and she has to confront whether she's going to run her whole life from feeling anything. It butts right up against her relationship with Booth and the past five years of history."

Bones - Latest from EW - 17th November 2010
Bones fans are used to being teased, but executive producer Stephen Nathan wants to give you plenty of time to think about this one: “There will be a proposal coming, probably during February Sweeps,” he tells us. “It is my mission to torture the fans with this one. There will be a proposal. It will be a real proposal. And it will move things forward in a way that I think the fans will like.” Which couple is it? Nathan wouldn’t rule anyone out for us, except for Hodgins and Angela, obviously, since they’re already wed. Could it be Sweets and Daisy, who got back together last week after remembering that along with sex, they have a love of Saved By the Bell in common? They ended up being last season’s much-teased marriage proposal, so that could be a bit anticlimactic. Could it be Cam and Paul (Elon Gold), who Nathan tells us will reenter the picture in the Feb. 3 episode? “They’ve had an on-again, off-again relationship,” he says. “Both of them being so incredibly busy, and him being an OB/GYN, he’s just called away all the time whenever they make a date because somebody’s going into labor. They have to make sense out of that part of their relationship.”
We find it hard to believe that he thinks fans would be happy if Booth popped the question to Hannah (Katheryn Winnick), but she did just move in. And in the Dec. 2 episode, she tries to warm up to Booth’s son, Parker. “She’s not good with kids, she’s not comfortable around them, and she’s very upfront about that,” Nathan says. “But in order to have this relationship with Booth, and in order for Booth to have this relationship with Hannah, she’s got to step up to the plate. Booth helps her by saying, ‘Don’t think of him as a kid, just think of him as short guy who’s not allowed to drink yet.’” After you place your bets (we suppose it could be one of the squinterns), read on for scoop on the much talked about Brennan-centric episode, the sniper arc, Angela’s pregnancy, and what food you may never want to eat again after this Thursday’s episode.

The Brennan-centric episode: That would be the Dec. 9 midseason finale, which Nathan only refers to as “our biggest emotional episode we’ve ever done with Booth and Brennan.” Brennan helps solve the murder of a brilliant female doctor who she’s somehow convinced is exactly like her. When she looks at the victim’s photo, she sees herself, and she hears her own voice when listening to recordings of the woman. ”It’s all told from Brennan’s point-of-view,” Nathan says. “Brennan has the opportunity to see someone who mirrors her life so closely that she’s forced to confront her own life the only way our Brennan could, which is as empirically impossible. She is forced to try to understand the complexities of life and emotion and emotional displacement, and she does. And that leads her to do something she never thought she would do in her relationship with Booth.”

And that leads to friction between Brennan and Hannah. “There’s something there that Hannah and Brennan have to contend with. Without giving anything away, I think what’s been the best for us and for the show has been the relationship that’s developed between Hannah and Brennan. I know so many of the fans are upset that Booth is with Hannah and asking how could we do that, and when are Booth and Brennan gonna get back ‘together,’ or when are they gonna get together ultimately. I think it’s the difficulties and the dissatisfaction that propels the show forward in a way. That there’s some frustration with these characters that we’ve grown to love over five and a half years: We want them to do certain things. We want them to see what’s right behind that door. But obviously, if they did right away, fans would be very disappointed, and then they would go and watch whatever’s on the other channels.”
The Big Bang Theory, Community, The Vampire Diaries, we offer… “That’s right. We don’t want them to do that. So, we’re keeping that alive. But what we have grown to appreciate about this is that Hannah and Brennan have become friends. They’ve become actual real friends, so no matter how difficult it is for Brennan to see Booth and Hannah together, she doesn’t hold it against Hannah. Her tremendously rational and logical mind tells her that this is not Hannah’s fault and that she likes Hannah. She would do the same thing,” Nathan continues. “So their relationship is a very healthy and very mature relationship between two very strong women, rather than a relationship between two high school girls who are vying for the same guy, or a guy who’s caught awkwardly between two women. Which we didn’t want Booth to be either, because he’s a strong guy. They’ve all been honest with each other. The honesty that has grown in this threesome has provided us with an interesting dynamic because they behave in a way that isn’t expected. You expect there to be some jealousy, but there really isn’t. Hannah’s only jealous of Booth’s professional relationship with Brennan because they get to do all this kind of dangerous stuff that Hannah misses from being a war correspondent. All of that is growing to an ultimate shift in the series.”

The sniper arc: The show will return with a bang, literally, in the New Year, when this story line is introduced on Jan. 20. David Boreanaz directed that episode in which sniper Jacob Ripkin Broadsky (guest star Arnold Vosloo, who’s signed for three episodes) takes out a recurring character. “It’s a great story for Booth, because Booth, being a sniper, has to confront another sniper who has taken what Booth considers to be a difficult but somewhat noble profession and perverted it,” Nathan says. “Booth always felt that he was doing the right thing, and now somebody else is doing something horrible for all the right reasons in their mind. They’ve justified this. So it’s a great character examination for Booth to have to confront what it means to be a sniper.”

Angela’s pregnancy: Look for Angela to be showing a little baby bump before the end of 2010, and then get “considerably larger” in February. ”We love this story line because it allows us to do deal with a couple who are kind of our most normal couple in a mix of very bizarre and eccentric people,” Nathan says. “All those ups and downs that everybody goes through when they fall in love, get married, and have children, we get to explore with Hodgins and Angela. It won’t all be roses, because obviously no pregnancy is a piece of cake from start to finish, and they have to reevaluate their lives, how they’re living, what they want for their kid, and how their jobs figure into that, too.”

More reasons not to eat a late dinner in front of the TV.: Nathan gets absolutely giddy talking about the crime scene in this Thursday’s episode (Fox, 8 p.m. ET). Human remains are discovered in the world’s largest chocolate bar. “It’s so delightfully revolting,” Nathan says. “We do try to outdo ourselves from week-to-week. It was a rather unique body find. We try to make them as accurate as possible. What would actually happen if this were the case. This one turned out to be so, so gross. It’s not bloody or filled with bugs, but it might make people think twice before eating a piece of chocolate again.” The Dec. 2 crime scene sounds like it could give it a run for its money, we say. A human carcass has melted into the dashboard of a charred truck. ”The bones have melted, like cheese almost, which is something that is actually physically impossible. They’re all twisted and curved… So, that’s just really cool,” he says. “That’s a great thing to watch, to see them unravel that mystery. But for sheer disgusting, the one this week is really good.” If the show has ever made you put down your fork, you’ll enjoy hearing this payback story: “You know what’s weird: I work with these bodies in post. I approve the bodies, enhance the visual effects. So whenever I see them, I’m like a kid at Christmas. I’m just so excited. ‘Look at how revolting this is!’ But I see it on another show, I can’t look,” Nathan says. “I went to see 127 Hours the other night, I could not look. I knew it was a fake arm, I knew he wasn’t really cutting his arm off. It would be something that I would probably say wasn’t disgusting enough on our show, and yet, I couldn’t look. When I see it in the theater, I’m just horrified."

On the second one I highlighted a couple of points*I* am most excited/intrigued about. So who is going to get engaged? My bets are on Sweets and Daisy. And what is Bones going to do with her relationship with Booth? Does she initiate a kiss perhaps ? :) and who is your guy's guessed on what reoccurring character is going to be killed by the sniper? I think previous spoilers said a squintern didn't they?

What are your guys' theories? :)
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby 4815162342execute on Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:19 am

Mega Buzz - Various Shows - 24th November 2010

You must tell me who is getting engaged on Bones! — Melanie
ADAM: First, executive producer Stephen Nathan has only promised a proposal during February sweeps. As for which couple might be getting engaged, I offer this potential clue: Elon Gold returns as Dr. Paul Lidner, Cam's potential love interest, in early February. The only problem with that theory: I'm hearing that Cam might have cold feet

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/11/mega-b ... z16iyH5nOO
Thanks for linking back. It really helps our site. Please leave the above link in.
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby manuelsub on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:26 pm

Here's some exclusive content from STV's very own Adam's TV Teasers:

6.13 is entitled 'The Daredevil in the Mold'
A 'Huge Stunt' going wrong is the end for 'D Rott'.
Is there any reasoning behind his bike being missing?
The episode features a shifty character with a few broken bones, 'Wheelie Pete.'

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/11/televi ... z16n8W3N6P

-- Merged Double Post --

And some info about Emily Deschanel's directorial debut episode.

What a present Emily Deschanel received from Bones creator Hart Hanson. After attending the actress' September nuptials, Hanson was inspired to write a wedding-themed Valentine's Day episode for Emily's directorial debut. "We all remember what Emily went through," says Hanson of the bride's wedding jitters. "She's very detail-oriented and wanted it to be perfect."

The episode, which finds a wedding planner murdered, "is one of our more amusing cases, enabling us to have fun with everybody's relationships," says Hanson. For instance, there'll be trouble for Daisy and Sweets after she reads his diary. Tsk, tsk. And the wedding talk will find Booth and Brennan again contemplating their own romantic possibilities. Does that mean Booth's lady love Hannah will be bye-bye by V-Day? "If I tell you how long Hannah's around, you might figure out what happens," says Hanson. "I will say the triangle story is dealt with in January."

Here's hoping Hanna is out of the way by then. :wub:
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby kristy815 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:02 am

You don't suppose they'll kill Hannah off?
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby 4815162342execute on Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:42 am

kristy815 wrote:You don't suppose they'll kill Hannah off?

I don't think so. :( Pretty sure they had said however Hannah leaves, they wanted the possibility to be able to bring her back. It could just be them saying that to throw us off but I don't think they are sneaky like that ;)

I am really looking forward to this weeks epi. From what we know about it, it should be really good!!
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby HannaK on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:41 pm

manuelsub wrote:And some info about Emily Deschanel's directorial debut episode.

What a present Emily Deschanel received from Bones creator Hart Hanson. After attending the actress' September nuptials, Hanson was inspired to write a wedding-themed Valentine's Day episode for Emily's directorial debut. "We all remember what Emily went through," says Hanson of the bride's wedding jitters. "She's very detail-oriented and wanted it to be perfect."

The episode, which finds a wedding planner murdered, "is one of our more amusing cases, enabling us to have fun with everybody's relationships," says Hanson. For instance, there'll be trouble for Daisy and Sweets after she reads his diary. Tsk, tsk. And the wedding talk will find Booth and Brennan again contemplating their own romantic possibilities. Does that mean Booth's lady love Hannah will be bye-bye by V-Day? "If I tell you how long Hannah's around, you might figure out what happens," says Hanson. "I will say the triangle story is dealt with in January."

Here's hoping Hanna is out of the way by then. :wub:

Sounds awesome! :D And I'm so glad they'll resolve the 'triangle story' relatively soon, already getting bored with it.
And please call her Hannah, not Hanna...you saying you hope they are gonna kill me isn't very nice tbh :| :P
Two Sides wrote:I found the Juliet to my Shawn :wub: :wub:

"Words are futile devices.''
HannaK
Supporting Actor

Postby cheggie on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:23 am

Looking forward next episode!!!
cheggie
Stunt Double

Postby manuelsub on Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Some spoilers from STV

@danadoestv (via Twitter): Any progress on Brennan and Booth finally getting together on Bones?
There's good news and bad news in Thursday's episode of Bones. The good news is this particular investigation hits close to home and Brennan realizes she regrets not giving Booth a chance. Emotional revelations are good, right? The bad news is Booth still has that pesky serious girlfriend hanging around. Don't worry, it's not all tears and heartbreak, Brennan has an awesome new BFF to lean on.

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/12/latest ... z17YFrYMTD

I need scoop on the big Brennan episode of Bones. — Geena
ADAM: As you've no doubt heard, Brennan's investigation of a workaholic's death forces her to examine her own nonexistent personal life — and to take some bold action. What's the result? "We see Brennan's feelings about [Booth and Hannah] more," executive producer Stephen Nathan says. "She's trying to make the best of it, but it's difficult for her." Strangely, Brennan's big move may get more a reaction from Hannah than Booth. "The relationship that these two women forge is going to determine, to a large extent, what happens between Booth and Brennan," Nathan says.

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/12/mega-b ... z17YG1YPTx

And go here http://yfrog.com/eq1qc01j for a scan of an article about the sniper to be introduced soon.
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby Bauer on Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:26 pm

Will based on last night and big bad (Arnold Voslo coming in to be the sniper. First he kills off Gravedigger in a Jail transfer, but I felt like based on last night some how Hannah has to disappear in the next few months to bring Bones and Booth together . Not saying she get killed, no word or spoiler that says she is offed . But Breenen laying out her true feeling last night ,might give Bones time to think . Being Hannah is reporter,what is to say, like Bones, she gets a offer to go cover a story oversees . Thus she disappears

To Be The Man You Have To Beat the Man Ric Flair 16 Time World Champion
Bauer
Extra

Postby 4815162342execute on Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:02 pm

Bauer wrote: Being Hannah is reporter,what is to say, like Bones, she gets a offer to go cover a story oversees . Thus she disappears

I have a feeling that something like this is more likely to happen then them killing Hannah off. If she dies, Booth might not be ready for love right away so that really wouldn't be that great.

Two of the Bones actors who portray Dr. Brennan's constantly rotating "squinterns" will soon find themselves exploring new job possibilities. Carla Gallo, who plays Daisy Wick, and Ryan Cartwright, who plays Vincent Nigel-Murray, have both been cast in new upcoming series.

Deadline.com announced on Dec. 7 that Syfy had picked up 11 episodes of Cartwright's new series, Alphas. The story will follow a team of "ordinary" people who have extraordinary abilities. David Strathairn has the starring role, with Cartwright appearing in a supporting part.

Hopefully, Cartwright's character will have the extraordinary ability to retain incredible amounts of useless trivia information that somehow often relates to the situation at hand. Because that would be very, very awesome for Bones fans.

The series will begin filming in Toronto this winter and is scheduled to begin with a 90-minute pilot during the summer of 2011.

Carla Gallo's new part will be in a CW pilot entitled Danni Lowinski, in which she will co-star with Amanda Walsh. According to Deadline.com, Walsh plays the title character of the quirky legal show, while Gallo will portray her best friend, Kaz. The plot will follow a hairdresser and law school graduate who, after being turned down by law firms, opens her own legal practice in a shopping mall. In this Legally Blonde-like universe, Gallo's Kaz will be "brassy, a little slutty and fiercely protective of Danni."

While the part is definitely a departure from Gallo's perky and occasionally supremely-irritating Daisy, it may be closer to her guest roles on Men of a Certain Age and Californication.

There is no word yet from Bones as to whether either Daisy or Mr. Nigel-Murray will be able to return to their jobs at the Jeffersonian with the actors' new work commitments. This also brings up the question of whether one of the two squinterns will end up as the victim of 2011's rumored Bones assassin. Or maybe they'll just find other work.

Either way, it's not like we don't have other squinterns to love. And this may even open up the show for even more wannabe Brennans! That couldn't be anything but good.

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/12/bones- ... z18Tnh7GPv
Thanks for linking back. It really helps our site. Please leave the above link in.

I have a feeling one of these two will be the sniper target

-- Merged Double Post --

In other news:

Mega Buzz - Various Shows - 15th December 2010
Bones is killing me! Please tell me Booth will wise up and choose Brennan in the new year. — Linda
ADAM: Well, he may have other things on his mind: Executive producer Stephen Nathan tells me that an upcoming storyline about a sniper is going to turn Booth's world upside down. "Booth is forced to confront the life that he led [as a sniper in the Army] when he sees a guy who's perverted the profession," he says. "The need Booth has to bring this guy to justice is going to hang over us for the rest of the year." But in the meantime, Booth will look to Temperance to be his rock. "Whatever his relationship with Hannah, Brennan is always the closest person in his life," Nathan says. "The sniper will affect Booth and Brennan in a very profound way."

Copied From: Spoiler TV
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby 4815162342execute on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:34 am

New Spoilers and I for one am excited about the second one!! :D

Ask Ausiello - 4th Jan - Loads of Show Snippets (Supernatural, Fringe, Glee, House, Bones etc.)
Question: Do you wanna talk about the proposal coming up on Bones later this season? I’m a little bit (read: extremely) nervous about it. —Amanda
Ausiello: I do want to talk about the proposal, mostly just to set the record straight. There is not — I repeat not — one proposal coming up on Bones later this season. There are two, both of which my source says will “shake things up substantially.” The identity of one of the couples is pretty obvious. But the other? Not so much. Speculate away in the comments section!

Question: Heart-crushed that Booth shot down Brennan in the December 9 episode of Bones. I need something to make my heart full again. I need some positive Booth/Brennan scoop! Go! —Shay
Ausiello: They’re going to be spending Valentine’s Day together. Alone.

Copied From:SpoilerTV

Thinking the obvious choice for the one proposal would be Sweets and Daisy. Guesses on the other one?
4815162342execute
Show Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Bones Spoilers