Bones Spinoff

Spoiler discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Bones Spinoff

Postby 4815162342execute on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:22 am

Thought this could be a collection of what we know about the upcoming Bones Spin-off. We'll keep adding as more information comes out.

Bones - Spin off - Male Lead Cast
TVLine has learned exclusively that Geoff Stults, whose credits include the aforementioned ABC drama (as well as 7th Heaven and Happy Town), will front the planted pilot, which will air as the 19th episode of Bones‘ current season.

Based on The Locator series of two books written by Richard Greener, the prospective new series centers on Walter Sherman aka “the Locator,” a former military policeman who can find anything.

Copied From: Spoiler TV

Michael Clarke Duncan joins cast
Michael Clarke Duncan has joined the cast of the potential Bones spin-off. According to TVLine, the Oscar nominee (The Green Mile) has landed the role of Leo, partner to Walter Sherman, “the Locator” at the center of the series. (The lead role is still up for grabs.) Last week, Bones exec producer Stephen Nathan confirmed to EW that producers were hoping to shoot the back-door pilot — an April episode of Bones in which Booth (David Boreanaz) and Brennan (Emily Deschanel) travel to Key West, Fla., where the spin-off would be set, to use the services of the Locator — next month. “There have been a lot of terrific actors who have come in [for the part of Walter Sherman], a lot of people who everybody has liked,” Nathan told EW. “With a character like this, you just have to find the perfect fit. So even if someone is a brilliant actor, somebody you love, it might not quite work. It’s all casting. You want to find people you want to see every single week do one unique character. That’s why when you have Hugh Laurie, who is essentially playing a very unlikable character, you love to see him. And that is a rare, rare quality to find.”

Copied From: here at SpoilerTV
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Bones Spinoff

Postby kristy815 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:15 pm

Hmmm, I wasn't really planning to watch this, but isn't that Eddie off of that really bad show with the peanut allergy and the air guitar band? Eddie was the only part of that show I liked. I might have to give this a try after all. :)
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby 4815162342execute on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:49 am

kristy815 wrote:Hmmm, I wasn't really planning to watch this, but isn't that Eddie off of that really bad show with the peanut allergy and the air guitar band? Eddie was the only part of that show I liked. I might have to give this a try after all. :)

lol- I have no show what you are talking about! I just know Geoff from 7th Heaven and MCD from Green Mile.
But yeah, we'll have to see how this is brought up in Bones and see how it works and if it will be a good show.

new info:
Mega Buzz Scoop - All your favorite shows - 02/01/2011
OK, this Bones spin-off sounds more and more interesting. What else can you tell me about it? — Wendy
ADAM: Casting is currently underway for the female lead, a sidekick for Geoff Stults' Walter Sherman. She's an intelligent, salty cynic, with a checkered past that might include a run-in or two with organized crime. As such, she is forever grateful to Walter, who helped her create a secret identity after her witness-protection cover was blown.

Copied From: Spoiler TV
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby kristy815 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:25 am

October Road! That's it.

It was kind of horrible, but I watched it because I liked Eddie and Janet . . .and they of course ruined it by turning Janet into a jerk. But apparently that Eddie guy is actually named Geoff Stults. :)
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby 4815162342execute on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:41 am

Bones Spinoff casts Saffron Burrows As Female Lead

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/bones- ... z1DzIGwdQS
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Return to Bones Spoilers