[Official] Chuck Ep. 3.05 Discussion

General discussion for 'Chuck'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Chuck Ep. 3.05 Discussion

Postby Iceman on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:25 pm

"Chuck Versus First Class"

8PM

Discuss This Episode Here.

CIA agent Daniel Shaw (guest star Brandon Routh) assigns Chuck to his first solo mission in Paris, ignoring Sarah and Casey’s wishes. During the flight to France, Chuck befriends Hannah (guest star Kristin Kreuk) and flashes on another passenger — the imposing Hugo Panzer (guest star “Stone Cold” Steve Austin). Meanwhile, Casey helps Morgan battle Jeff and Lester for control of the Buy More.

Promo Photos
Promo
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Chuck Ep. 3.05 Discussion

Postby Nick on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:09 am

Really liked the episode. Brandon Routh's character is kind of frustrating and borderline annoying, so I hope he goes sometime soon. Kristin Kreuk is pretty much adding a hotness overflow on this show with Yvonne Strahovski and I hope she sticks around for a bit since she seems nice...but I'm betting on her being CIA plant or a ring operative something for some reason. If not, then I bet Brandon Routh's character is a baddie. I think that one of them has to have something more to them for some reason.

Casey brainwashing Lester was hilarious. Loved that part of the episode with the aftereffects and all.
Nick
Emmy Winner

Postby Iceman on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:11 am

Nick wrote:Really liked the episode. Brandon Routh's character is kind of frustrating and borderline annoying, so I hope he goes sometime soon.

Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
He's here for 8 episodes.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby CaseyCasey87 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:16 pm

Great episode, Nice to see Stone Cold again :lol: Very impressed with the ep overall, here's to more like that again! :thumbsup: The new woman in Chuck's life is Fine!! :wub:
"HE IS BOB, EAGER FOR FUN.... WEARS A SMILE, EVERYBODY RUN...."- Phillip Gerrard

Either Conuley or against us basically...

I have a tiny font size
CaseyCasey87
Emmy Nominee

Postby SmokeyD on Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:44 pm

Nick wrote: but I'm betting on her being CIA plant or a ring operative something for some reason.

Agreed, thought this from the onset. I am thinking 'Ring' though.
SmokeyD
Show Expert

Postby JediChewy on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:42 pm

SmokeyD wrote:
Nick wrote: but I'm betting on her being CIA plant or a ring operative something for some reason.

Agreed, thought this from the onset. I am thinking 'Ring' though.

I'm so sick of stories like that. Why can't she just be a normal girl interested in Chuck....she has to be some operative. It's like in Heroes, everyone eventually has a power.
May The Force Be With You!
JediChewy
Guest Star

Postby SmokeyD on Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:50 pm

JediChewy wrote:I'm so sick of stories like that. Why can't she just be a normal girl interested in Chuck....she has to be some operative. It's like in Heroes, everyone eventually has a power.

At first, when they were still on the plane, I was alreadying think she maybe an operative but wasn't sure. But as soon as she showed up in the store I pretty much became convinced. (For some reason, she acted like she knew too much about him, and was drawing him out to try and tell the truth)

It would be nice if she wasn't and it would actually be a good twist (especially since a twist is not already there), but I am thinking TPTB will develop a triangle between Her, Chuck, and Sarah...

With the culmination being either that she (Anna?? I am not sure right now) will either try to get Chuck to defect, or try to get inside and steal secrets. But up until that, she will go out of her way to make Sarah jealous.

So, in the end, it could actaully bring Chuck and Sarah together...
SmokeyD
Show Expert

Postby JediChewy on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:24 pm

If you are referring to "disturbing the love" between Chuck and Sarah, I thought that was Shaw from looking at the Chuck previews like they have him kissing Sarah's shoulder to that effect. Usually the show brings a woman or man into the spin of the story and there is always a potential romance to disturb the Chuck and Sarah relationship but this story is getting pretty old. I understand that Chuck and Sarah's relationship cannot be broken, the writers are scared to take that huge risk, and the threat barely lasts one episode. I think they should just leave it alone. Either way, it's fun TV, so if she's an operative than her character is as predictable as we thought all the others were.
May The Force Be With You!
JediChewy
Guest Star

Postby skipper on Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:12 pm

wow, i loved this episode , maybe the best of the season for now .

Also a not big fan of agent Shaw, i think he is hiding something ¬¬

Hannah :wub: , but I think it she not part of good team
Sorry my bad english
skipper
Viewer

Postby Joshua on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:13 pm

It's a shame how predictable the show has become.

Shaw/Hannah will make it a love quadrangle.

Hannah is most likely bad. Though my initial thoughts on the plane were she was a CIA trying to see if Chuck would stay in character.

Still,I love it :D
Joshua
Forum Moderator

Return to Chuck Discussion [No spoilers!]